• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:04 pm
§ The Street Rats §

User Image
Name: Aldo
Nickname: Al
Race: Human
Theme song: Behind Closed Doors - Rise Against.
Personality: Al is to say the least hard headed. With a rebellious side, and a wild nature, he is hard for anyone to control. Aldo is the definition of trouble. He both creates, and seems to find it. Theres never a dull moment when this boys around. Often on the happy side, Al is almost always smile. Like anyone he has his moments where he's down in the dumps, but these moments are short lived. His hot tempered, and sarcastic may be one of the reasons he attracts so much trouble. Al just seems to have a natural skill in getting under someones skin. The boy is by no means a thinker. If he feels like doing something he does it, that moment. If he feels like saying something, don't expect him to hold back. But aside from this, Al is a good friend, with a caring outlook. Always the on to cheer his friends up when he's down.
Bio: Aldo never knew his family. For a long as he can remember he's lived on the streets. Surviving day in and day out, with many close calls. If not for his sheer stubbornness Al may very well be dead by now. But with his wits, and a helping hand from another male by the name of, Cel, he has managed to survive to his 17th year of life. Though not without some damage, there are scars that line his body. Some more noticeable, like the on along his right arms, that starches from his elbow, up to his shoulder. Al doesn't speak much about his past, or what he's been though. He prefers not to dwell on it.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic:

Name: Celio
Nickname: Cel
Theme Song: Rise Against - Prayer of the Refugee
Personality: Cel is calm by nature. A very easy going guy, with a bit of a sarcastic side. Often the thinker out of the two Cel has managed to get him and Al out of many unwanted situations. It takes allot to piss the man off, but once done, you may as well dig your own grave. The man once mad knows no mercy. And should you ever hurt the ones he cares for he is ruthless in his form of justice. With and easy laugh, and a winning smile, the man is nothing if not a ladies man. Managing to con many women-and a few males-into giving him and Al some food to eat. Al seems to lack this charm, his only want to get them is with cuteness-which dies the moment he opens his blunt mouth.
Bio: Cel grew up far away from where he lives now. A simple farm boy with little to worry over, other then how the weather might effect his work. But his peaceful life was destroyed when his village was stuck in between a large scale war. Cel lost everything, his mother, father, and baby sister, all perished by their blade. Only a child of 12 at the time, there was little the boy could do to get his revenge. His only hope was to keep living for them. And so he did. Traveling a long way he eventually found a place untouched by the blood of war. And this is where he now stays, with his best friend-almost brother-Al.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:30 pm
The Rich Twins:

~Taken~

Name: Áed & Cos Eeulilim
Nickname: None
Personality: Áed: This twin seems to have gotten all the guts. With a very fiery temper, he's always trouble for his parents. Always the one to stand up if he views something is wrong, people often think higher of his brother then him. Áed is only caring to a small few people, namely his younger twin. Overprotective does not began to cover what he is with his brother. It seems the other twin is the only one able to calm his angry moods.
Cos: Where his brother is loud, Cos is quite. A cuter shy form of his outgoing brother Cos seems to be the one who never gets into trouble. But it always is the quite ones you have to look out for. Under his cute, innocent extortioner. Cos is actually a cunning young boy. Pulling pranks on unsuspecting victims is his favored pace time. And he always gets away unscratched because no one believes his is capable of such things. In reality, Cos may need less protection then his brother believes. Able to think himself, and his sibling out of bad situations, Cos is a force to be reckoned with.
Theme Song: Áed: Riot - Three Days Grace
Cos: What if- Meg & Dia
Bio: These boys grew up with the classic over barring, over expecting parents. Nothing was ever good enough for them, no matter how hard they strive to get their praise. Sometimes the fathers disappointment would turn abusive. He'd strike the boys, as if he thought this would help them excel. Áed rebelled after the first hit, and has scene taken more damage then his brother. It would seem Cos is still striving to please them, despite his unknown unmanneredly activity.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Áed: Seke Cos: Uke
(Áed on top. Cos on bottom.)  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:29 pm
The Thief & The Killer:

~Taken~

Name: Iovis Livianus
Nickname: Vis
Personality: Cunning is the best word to describe this boy. Do not let his goofy out look on life fool you. Under that present smile, and joking laugh lurks a master mind. Iovis has never found himself in a situation he can not get himself out of. A master with words, and a quick thinker Iovis has lasted this long on only that. Many seem to underestimate his intellect. After all the boy hardly shows it. He'd rather run around and play outside then seat and read a book. But this is most often what helps get him by, they don't expected a seemingly air-headed male to be able to worm his way out of the tightest corner. A manipulator at his worst, if the time calls for it, Iovis will not pause to use anyone to his advantage.
Theme Song: Give It Up - Elizabeth Gillies & Ariana Grande
Bio: You've heard of a family of assassins, family of the mafia. Well Iovis grew up in a family of thieves. His whole family stretching back to old times have been robbers. But only in the purest sense of the word. There were never any guns and mask with these guys, they used only their wit to climb their prize. By far the smartest family in their residential area, the Livianus have sored into riches, though no one knows quite where all their money comes from.
Iovis only mis-step was when he meet Jove. The boy had the cops on his tail. The boy ran smack into Jove, the older male bared down on him, a growl lifting his lips. But when he heard the sound of the cops, he pulled both him and Iovis out of sight. Since then the two have become unwilling partners, well unwilling on Iovis side. Indented to him as he is, Iovis had the misfortune of now working for the killer.

Name: Jove Nerva
Nickname: None
Personality: Jove is a quite man, mostly keeping to himself. He comes off as cold, and brutal. Overbearing, and always wearing some kind of snarl, its no wonder many are afraid to go near him. But in reality the man is at least honorable. Jove has his own forms of justice, if he believes the law to be wrong he wont listen to it. With a determined attitude, it would seem he can get anything he puts his mind to done. Never give up, never give in. He seems to live his life by this rule.
Theme Song: Breaking Benjamin - Until the End
Bio: Jove is not a bad person depending on how you look at the reason he's ended where he has. A killer, an escapee. As started above the man has always had his own sense of right and wrong. While he believes under most situations killing is a crime, with the right reason he sees no harm. His reason he still believes to be righteous. He murdered only for the right of his little sister, a young red head who's life was cut short. Only at the age of 16 his younger sibling was found, raped, and dead on the side of the road. Tossed there like trash. It had taken years for him to be able to track down those who had done her wrong, but only one day to put them in their place. Their death, slow, and agonizing, was what landed him behind bars for most of his life. But now Jove is free, and with a smart thief under his command, he plans to stay that way.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:47 am
Is Ivois available? I think My character Duril may enjoy him biggrin  

K o m o k u - s a n

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:27 am
Yep, Ivois is available.
=]
Do you have an idea you want to RP with?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:04 pm
Hmmm well Druill is a vary valuable andorid, and hes a good person, so he could see the two doing their dirty work and try to tell someone and do something about it, when they find out hes an andorid they see it as an oprotunity for money, but then its a little more complicated then they thought? *cough cough* maybe a love triangle *head shot*  

K o m o k u - s a n

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:31 pm
The Warlock

Taken

Name: Cuixtli Namacuix
Nickname: Cuix
Actually in his 600s
Race: Warlock
Personality: Cuixtli is nothing but a manipulator and a user. With his power over magick, Cuix has lured many people into his grip. Offering them anything they want... but always with a price. Nothing is frees, and Cuix favors come at a high price. Not always of the money kind. Though Cuixtli's is never one to force those he likes to be with him, he never ask for favors of the sexual kind. That he believes is beneath him. He's cocky when it comes to lust, though love is a concept completely unknown to him. And rather unwanted. Though he looks to be quite strong, the man is by no means a fighter. He couldn't wiled a sword to save his life. Instead he uses his intellect above all things. Pushing his enemies, and pray alike into a corner until the have no where to run. The man is a mastermind, one that will do anything to get ahead in the world. Sometimes he can appear to be quite nice, friendly even. But for most, this is only an act. Cold for the most part, its hard for anyone to get near him, not that many really attempt to.
Theme Song: Jonas Brothers - Poor Unfortunate Souls
Bio: Cuixtli has lived a long life, most of which he doesn't care to speak about with anyone. Growing up family meant little to the warlock. His own nearly nonexistent. You see, with his family it was mostly only fighting. Everyone wanted to prove they were the best, that they knew the most. Bloodshed among kins men was very common, Cuixtli himself taking place in the civil war a bit. Killing his own family never bother him, nor has any other ill deed he's ever done. Living as long as he has, the man has seen many things. Many misdeeds, and has grown a bit to think entirely down on the human race. Viewing them as a weak and rather unintellectual species.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:13 pm
The Clumsy Witch

User Image
Name: Zolin Ohtli
Nickname: Zo
Race: Witch
Personality: Zo is really just a cute kid. Clumsy to a fault, he always seems to be tripping over his own feet, and it doesn't help that he wears shoes that are two sizes to big for him. Kind, he always willing to help out another person, even if his advice is admittedly not the best. There is one thing the truly shows in his personality. A trait in him that is often admired by many others. Zolin is a determined teen. No matter how many times this boy fails at something he always gets right back up. Defeat, it seems is, not in his vocabulary. Not at all shy, Zo will talk to anyone he sees. Though this can admittedly get him into trouble. Since he seems to lack a bit of common sense. This boy finds trouble like a two opposite magnets find each other.
Theme Song: Magic - Selena Gomez
Bio: Zo grew up in a rather large family, 5 sisters, and 3 brothers. His parents were always busy. And because of this, Zolin is very familial with sex, and what happens when it with a female. Honestly he's a bit fearful of sleeping with the opposite sex, deeming his sexuality. He by no means wants to end up like his parents. Not that Zo's family is an unhappy one. Quite the opposite really, though poor and always striving to money, his family is loving. Close, and caring. Zolin has never had a problem with finding company. This large number of family members, is the reason Zo often wears clothing that are to big for him. Passed down from elder brothers, Zolin has little choice but to ware what he is given. But the boy never complains, in fact he tries very hard to help his family as much as he is able. Zolin is the youngest boy of the home, but not the youngest child. With a new sister freshly out of the oven, many of the other siblings have jumped to help their parents care for the new member. Zo is no different.

Out of all his family members only a select few are actually born with the powers Zo has. He and his middle sister are the only two so far to show signs of it. Lacking the money to go to a special school for their talents, he and his sibling are forced to hide their abilities. And attend a normal school. Though things become hard when your powers are uncontrollable, and often unpredictable.
Pic:  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:53 pm
User Image
Name:
Aias Baal Zebul
Race:
Demon
U/S/S:
Seke.
Bio:
Well lets see, I grew up in your average demon family. Which mostly meant allot of fighting. There is no such things as blood ties when your a demon, its fight or simply be killed, and everyone is out for themselves. Being the youngest born I was at an extreme disadvantage. Before I had turned two my siblings had already tried to kill me about 7 times. Don't ask me how I'm still alive, cause clearly I don't have memories from when I was that young. But I lived, and it seemed the way I avoided death then had struck a bit of fear into my siblings. Guess I was strong even as a child. So by the time I was 5 they seemed to have given up on ending my life, even started to actually act like siblings with me. But as stated before, everyone always wants something, the same went for them. They could put on mask of 'loving' brother and sisters, but even then I knew they really weren't. But with our parents long dead, they-all of them-wanted to rise in power. And how do you do that in the demon world. Why you kill of course. Humans and other demons alike. Its all about the fear and power. And with me as their dub leader, my siblings planed to raise to the top to the pack. However being a leader was kind of a doubled-edged sword, while I had all of them to my beck and call, the moment things turned south they turned on me as well. There isn't any loyalty among demons.
Personality:
I guess you could say I'm a bit of an a**. Frankly I do not sugar coat or hold back my words just to avoid hurting peoples feelings. In fact if I find a button I can push that will break someone I don't like I will happily exploit it. On that note, I'm truly not much of a fighter. That's not to say I can't, quite the opposite. But I prefer to hang in the back and let others get their hands dirty. If I am doing the killing I like to do so slowly, with no blades involved. I don't use anything to end someones life, I like to mental torture them, because for me its so much funner to watch people destroy themselves. 200 is actually a young age for a demon, and it sometimes shows. I don't like to be told 'no' or for someone to say I 'can't' do something. I have a bit of a temper, and a mouth I care not to control. But it seems even with my age I've managed to make quite a few people on edge when they talk about me. After all, I'm already this strong, just imagine how I'll be when I reach my full potential. Its a thought most do not want to think about.

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games