Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
NUR Posting Story Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  ok but could be better
  thought this was suppose to be something great
  Thank You!
View Results

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:43 am
Rules:
1. Anyone can play as any character.
2. Once a character is created they cannot die without a cause, or for no reason.
3. They cannot instantly learn something.
4. No Modding
5. What is posted for a character happens. It can be discussed and edited, but only with the person who made the post or Mods.
6. Do not change a post if you hate it. It's unfair for those who can't do it and we're creating a unique story.
7. You can only post once, there is no order to the posts. Yet once you post you have to wait for someone else to RP before you can
8. I will edit the rules if things get out of hand and add things I think need to be added.
9. Follow Gaia ToS and Follow these Rules.
10. Have fun and don't things too serious. This is only a Game and nothing in here should ruin your day.

Ok how things work.
Someone starts off by posting something, just like in RP. You can Respond by any way. The Sky is the Limit, but keep it Ninja Based.
You can create a character to interact with them, or you can play as their character, remember if you RP as someone keep it PG13. I don't want any Racism, sexaul things, or Name calling. You can curse, just keep it to a mimimun please.
Anyone can have any ability. Just keep it legit! Don't overpower a character just to destroy the world. This is whole thing is to see how long we can work together and create a Ninja story with all our ideas combined.
Now after whoever posts the first post they can not post again until someone RP next. They cannot RP 2 consecutive times. Just like the sentence game you played in school. Where one person writes a sentence and them someone else writes the next making the story continue.
You can write more than a Sentence. Just don't go over board and write a Thesis ok? Please be understandable.

I will start this off.

Setting: Academy in the Hidden Hot Springs Village. The Hidden Hot Springs Village is in the Hot Springs Country. Hidden Hot Springs was a lower shinobi village. This country apparently features an abundance of beautiful hot springs. It shares borders with Sound, Fire and Water. The village took advantage of its natural hot springs to prosper, even as many shinobi villages were being scaled back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:10 am
User Image

Dosu enter the academy, the eye that was uncovered was scanning the room. He noticed that not everyone was there. He must be early, he thought as he took his seat.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:56 pm
(while we're on the subject of people dead because of shukaku)

Yashamaru walked into the hot springs academy feeling more refreshed than he ever had before. He couldn't wait to get into a hot spring. These springs were famous, and yashamaru loved water and the like. He stretched and yawned. Life was good.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image

(LoL... I wonder if Yashamaru will become Dosu Sensei)

Dosu looked at Yashamaru with no emotion. He'd heard that since he'd became Genin someone was coming here to get him. He wondered if Yashamaru was going to be his Sensei. "You there... I can tell you're not of the Genin level, probably higher than Chuunin. Are you here to train me?"

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

--------------------> Tsunade <-------------------

Tsunade had visited the Hot Spring Academy to seek student to train under her. She had been in town to visit the nice Hot Spring Spas, and gamble some money away. Though she would always look out for the results of er gambling. If she won, it was a bad sign. Tsunade has a bad habit for losing her her money, and getting into debt. It was time to train a a student, maybe.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:59 pm
(OOC: Alright then, time to introduce an OC mrgreen .)

User Image"Training?!" Sora exclaimed happily, suddenly popping in from the desk behind Dosu, "Count me in!". The typical, flat-chested tom-boy, Sora was actually girl as her voice should betray even though one's first glance might make her out to be a guy. To categorize her specifically, she was an over-reactive, hyper-active tomboy that had a seemingly opposite knack for hiding and eavesdropping as her current outburst portrayed.

Right after exclaiming her enthusiasm to train, Sora noticed someone else enter the classroom from the corner of her eye and quickly greeted the obviously older woman in her own cheerful way, "Hello miss! How are you doing today?".  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:06 pm

"Oh no, i'm not a ninja. I'm a relative of one of the previous kazekages." Said yashamaru nicely. He was a little dissapointed. While he had some skill with hand to hand and blowing things up, he was no ninja level person.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image

Her attention was turned to the shinobi that had greeted her."Im doing well. I had finally been replaced as Hokage, so the village is under new hands. I am now free to roam again and part take in my usual routines. I cam here to relax, but i couldn't help myself to see what potential the student here have." She didn't kind talking to people, but she didn't like people to undermind her. She liked the people she has so far met.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 pm
User ImageSora's eyes grew wide as she heard Yashamaru's background, causing her to exclaim, "Woah, you're a relative to a kage?! Nice!". Then, her attention was reverted back to the lady standing in the doorway. "Wait, wait. Back up, back up!" the girl announced as she took in what the blonde woman had just said. As she talked, she spun her arms around each other in a backwards motion while leaning back, creating a mini-dance of sorts that matched what she said. "Hokage," the girl began to think out loud, now, "as in. Woah, you can't be. Are you Lady Tsunade?! Woah, now that I think about it, you do look like her!". If possible, Sora's smile grew even wider at the knowledge. In a blur, the girl vaulted over her desk and landed with a light "thud!" some ways in front of the former hokage, a feat that really wasn't all that impossible considering that the classroom was set up so that the desks in the back were higher up than the desks in the front, giving the girl a bit more air time than if the classroom had just been flat.

Straightening up, the girl gave a toothy grin as she took her headphones off her ears and allowed them to rest on her shoulders before explaining, "Allow me to redo what I just did and give you a proper welcome Lady Tsunade," and before anything could be said or done the girl bent her waist into a full-out bow (while standing, of course) as she properly crossed her arms by their wrists in front of her. As she finished the bow, the girl eagerly greeted, once more, "Welcome to the Hidden Hot Springs Village Academy Lady Tsunade. Hope you enjoy your stay here!" after which she quickly straightened up. As loud and brash as the girl might have been, it was obvious that she had manners and knew how to use them. She wasn't trying to suck-up to the sannin, no that wasn't her style. Being the good girl she was, Sora was simply being polite and the way she was taught, it was polite to show more respect to people the higher their rank was. Actually, that was pretty much the norm of the culture.

(OOC: Basically, the way I described the classroom was like Naruto's classroom.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image

(Remember guys yous can RP as any character, not just the one you made. Claru can post as Tsunade or Dosu or Sora. However you think the story would go on. Also your character doesn't have to be based off Naruto. Dosu is not the same as the one that died by Gaara's hand.))

Dosu walked up to the big chested woman "You were the Hokage? Hahahaha Man Leaf must have been weak." he laughed. His mouth wide open and his eyes clenched shut to stop the tears from coming out. He put his hands on his stomach to hold back the pain of laughter as he fell to the ground.

He didn't mean to be rude, but just by look he already underestimated Lady Tsunade. He also did not pay much attention to Sora, for he actually thought that she was a guy just with a girly little voice.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

Watching the girl do all the flips and tricks, it was different. She had not seen such tricks in awhile. It surely was a different place to be. Tsunade was greeted again, but more formally. She had accepted this agreement."Thank you for the proper greeting. It is nice to meet others who are a respectful as you." She then turned her attention to the other shinobi in the room."Weak? You honestly don't know who i am. All this talk from you, a little pathetic runt of a shinobi, your all talk." She then went over to the shinobi, and then punched a wall right next to him. The whole wall shattered. She didn't even use a single handsign, or even show signs of using jutsu. She was one lady you never mess with.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

Dosu quickly stood up, his his clench and at his side. He held his chin high and at attention. He locked his legs together, with the heel of his feet touching. This was a basic Military stance you took when talking to someone of a higher rank. He swallowed hard as his throat dried up and his forehead began to sweat. With all his might he tried not to trembl in front of her. "Hi... I'm... I'm Sorry Ma'am. Please... Please forgive my rudeness!" he spoke to her in a sympathetic voice. He knew he stood no chance at deffend himself again her, so he wasn't going to make her mad anymore.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:04 pm
(OOC: Hmm.... I think at least one of the academy students/genins here should be a jinchuuriki.... What do you guys think?)

User Image"Ooh," Sora muttered as she watched with a mixture of awe and shock as the former hokage tore down the wall, "I hope we don't get blamed for that...." Honestly, without having to worry about explaining how entire walls of classrooms were destroyed, the girl already had enough on her plate explaining to her teachers why she couldn't both sit still and keep her mouth shut in class for more than ten minutes. Luckily, though, her ability to learn quickly and thoroughly and her a knack for staying hidden kept her from being kicked out of the academy. "Hey, Dosu-kun!" the girl shouted with genuine worry from across the room a bit louder than she needed to, "Are you alright?!". While Sora could see that Dosu didn't seemed to be harmed everywhere, his sudden change in reaction couldn't help but worry the girl a bit. After she finished shouting, the girl then glanced over at her other classmate, Yashamaru, to see how he was taking everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image

((Sounds good... Who do you think it should be?))

Dosu turned his head towards her. His eyes showed only the slightest sign of fear. He spoke, his voice calm but quite "Yes I'm fine. I was just startled by the honorable Lady Tsunade who had put me in my place." he said before turning back to the former fifth Hokage.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:30 am
User Image

She looked at the shinobi."That will teach you To undermind me runt. You need to know more about your opponents before you start making judgments." She then turned around and walked over to the teachers desk. She sat down and then called for her assistant."Shizune!!! Bring me my Brief case!" She was yelling for her assistant.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff