• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:35 pm
We know the plot.

Characters::
Name: Iovis Livianus
Nickname: Vis
Race: Human
Personality: Cunning is the best word to describe this boy. Do not let his goofy out look on life fool you. Under that present smile, and joking laugh lurks a master mind. Iovis has never found himself in a situation he can not get himself out of. A master with words, and a quick thinker Iovis has lasted this long on only that. Many seem to underestimate his intellect. After all the boy hardly shows it. He'd rather run around and play outside then seat and read a book. But this is most often what helps get him by, they don't expected a seemingly air-headed male to be able to worm his way out of the tightest corner. A manipulator at his worst, if the time calls for it, Iovis will not pause to use anyone to his advantage.
Theme Song: Give It Up - Elizabeth Gillies & Ariana Grande
Bio: You've heard of a family of assassins, family of the mafia. Well Iovis grew up in a family of thieves. His whole family stretching back to old times have been robbers. But only in the purest sense of the word. There were never any guns and mask with these guys, they used only their wit to climb their prize. By far the smartest family in their residential area, the Livianus have sored into riches, though no one knows quite where all their money comes from.
Iovis only mis-step was when he meet Jove. The boy had the cops on his tail. The boy ran smack into Jove, the older male bared down on him, a growl lifting his lips. But when he heard the sound of the cops, he pulled both him and Iovis out of sight. Since then the two have become unwilling partners, well unwilling on Iovis side. Indented to him as he is, Iovis had the misfortune of now working for the killer.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic: User Image

Name: Jove Nerva
Nickname: None
Personality: Jove is a quite man, mostly keeping to himself. He comes off as cold, and brutal. Overbearing, and always wearing some kind of snarl, its no wonder many are afraid to go near him. But in reality the man is at least honorable. Jove has his own forms of justice, if he believes the law to be wrong he wont listen to it. With a determined attitude, it would seem he can get anything he puts his mind to done. Never give up, never give in. He seems to live his life by this rule.
Theme Song: Breaking Benjamin - Until the End
Bio: Jove is not a bad person depending on how you look at the reason he's ended where he has. A killer, an escapee. As started above the man has always had his own sense of right and wrong. While he believes under most situations killing is a crime, with the right reason he sees no harm. His reason he still believes to be righteous. He murdered only for the right of his little sister, a young red head who's life was cut short. Only at the age of 16 his younger sibling was found, raped, and dead on the side of the road. Tossed there like trash. It had taken years for him to be able to track down those who had done her wrong, but only one day to put them in their place. Their death, slow, and agonizing, was what landed him behind bars for most of his life. But now Jove is free, and with a smart thief under his command, he plans to stay that way.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:39 pm
Charactor(s):
Durril Model 0

Race: Android

Personality: Quiet, serious, a little bit curious, doesn't have much a sense of humor, is extremely blunt. He doesn't get much about emotions, but he could learn. He is a good person and will do whats right when push comes to shove.

Bio: Durril was made as an experimental test on artificial life. Everything about him seems human, his voice, his body, even his skin and touch. But if you looked inside you would see he was far from human. He has lived in the lab for all of his life. He knows almost everything there is to know, he's like a living computer, but, the only thing he doesn't know or understand is emotions or affections. The scientists believe that he could learn, though through all the time they have spent on it, they haven't gotten any results. He can't feel any physical pain, only warmth and texture, so how could he feel anything emotional? The scientists gave up on him, and wanted to hide their experiment but 'terminating operations'. But Thanks to Durril's intelligence he never trusted the scientists, he knew what they wanted and he knew he wasn't it. He knew the moral issues of creating an artificial life form. So he escaped. Now he keeps to himself hiding from the men after him, he works at a large library in town where he spends most of his time and feels most at home. He watches the humans around him, confused by their interactions, feeling oddly empty when ever he would see a pair of lovers walking by in the park. He has some basic emotions though, he just for the most part chooses to hide them.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke

User Image

-----------

Kyaku Bairn

Personality: Out going, cocky, some what... ok, really full of himself, he doesn't know anything about the struggles of life and has always lived in his perfect little world. He doesn't take anything seriously, hates work and loves to mess around with people, he hates it when people make fun of him or bother him.

Bio: Kyaku has always lived in the lap of luxury, hes never had to work for anything, never had to struggle to get anything in his life. He's the guy everyone wishes they were, hes a singer who is worth millions of dollars, and then he has the worth of his family name behind that. Kyaku is a lair though, hes lied since he was vary young, he still can remember his first lie. His sixth birthday, he was all alone crying in the dining hall, his stupid little party hat, holding his stupid balloon... he could see the mountains of presents on the table. His first lie when the nanny told him that they couldn't make it, his mother and father were busy, They love me.. he told himself over and over again,
Kyaku never had many friends in grade school, but in high school he was extremely popular because of his immaturity with money. No matter how many people he surrounded himself with, he was always alone. He had only one thing he loved and spent enough time on to develop and use in anyway, his voice. He loved to sing, and so he left school and got a record contract. It was the only thing he didn't buy himself into. But even with all his fans, all his cd's record deals. He was so alone.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: uke

User Image  

K o m o k u - s a n

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:58 pm
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Always want what you can't have
But is it so bad if you don't get what you wanted
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

The wind blue from high above, ruffling the hair of a young blond boy. Perched on the of a tall building the unknown blond stood on his toes, crouched low at his knees. His body lend forward, torso suspended slightly over the edge. A light skinned hand pressed firmly to the brick under him, holding his body firmly in place. Blue eyes darted over the scene, watching the people below move about, in and out of the small store. His target.

The boy rocked back on his heels, his gaze thrown back behind him to the bigger male that stood off to the right side. Red hair whipped up to his face, obscuring those intense green eyes for a moment, before they settled once more. Straight as ever over a large, bare chest. "I can't believe your making me do this." The blond whined, a pout pulling at his lips. "It completely below my talents." A smirk from the red head caused blue eyes to narrow on forest green. "Just do it, Vis. You have little choice to do other wise."

A huff of air from his nose and the blond what turning his gaze elsewhere. "Your a slave driver, Jove" He muttered bitterly using his name in the same tone the other had, as he stood to his feet. "And don't you ever where a shirt?" Iovis gaze had turned back to him, watching the smirk grown on the tan mans face. "Rarely." He was playing with him, and this irritated the blond.

Rolling his eyes Iovis stepped away from the ledge, passing the bigger man without a single glance his way. "Whatever. I'll get this done, then I'm going home. My I've had enough of your for one day." Iovis movement was quiet as he stepped down the metal letter. Normally it would seem strange how a person didn't make a single click depending on something made of such marital. But for Vis, well it was to be expected. Growing up in a family of thieves, one learned fast how to be soft-footed. It would almost seem the boy was a ghost for how much noise he made. His light wight helped quite a bit in this.
User Image
Placing his feet on the ground, it was only moments before the skinny blond entered the store he'd been staking out early. A what type of store was it..? A book store. An old fashion library with row after row of books. Most old, few new. The place smelled of worn paper, and old leather. Vis wrinkled his nose, but none the less stuck to his task. He was in debt to this man after all.

His task was simple, get a book for Jove. The name of the book having been imprinted in his skull by said man. Though Iovis wasn't one to ever forget things, but it seemed Jove underestimated his mind just as many others. Still it was an easy job, one completely undermining the talents of one such as himself. Well, at least it doesn't take allot of planing. I could steal things like this before I was in grade school.

Why give up, why give in?
It's not enough, it never is.
So I will go on until the end.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:23 pm
Durill
All around me are smiling faces
All left inside me is only traces

User Image Durril had spent his day as he always did, organizing the books, chatting with some of the costumers. This was one of the only places he felt at home. He knew all the books by name, he had probably read them all one way or another as well. Some of the costumers thought he was rude with his quiet explanations and corrections on certain information, others found him fascinating, his young appearance and his vast knowledge of the books he worked with. He was actually the only one who worked here, the owner hardly ever showed up, and because he didn't have any friends or anything else to do, he mostly stayed here, the owner even gave him an apartment above the building. But today, was actually a vary good day. He got a new book today, it was one for the display. A rare treasure, no one knew what was inside it because it had a special locking mechanizim on it, without a certain knowledge of the language. It was faded and boring looking other then some strange markings on the cover, it was worth thousands of dollars. Thats where he was now, sitting at the front desk he was reading a book on ancient languages, looking at the book on his desk he scribbled down a few notes down on a piece of paper keeping track of the translations and possible words. He looked up from his work when he heard something, it was a quiet, almost silent. So quiet no human could hear it, he stayed silent looking back at his work tracing his finger over one of the markings sighing softly finding himself stumped for once. Though he kept an ear on the strange noise.  

K o m o k u - s a n

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 pm
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

Blue orbs zeroed in on the target, a boring leather bound book. Held proud on display, even though a gold locking mechanism held the item closed, the printed words hidden behind it. Only the correct code would unlock it. And yet, here it was on at a ordinary library.

Why Vis wondered. It wasn't like anyone could read it, so why even have it. But then again the thief didn't get the point to this job at all. Sure Jove had said it would sell for allot. A few thousands he promised. But it was a book for crying out loud, and a locked one at that. Why, why did something like this sell for so much. The blond just didn't understand. He'd stolen other things far prettier then that old book, and they hadn't sold for as much as Jove promised the book would. "I'll never get book nerds." The blond spoke to himself, eyes scanning over the people seating an just reading. Reading had never interested the small male, he couldn't understand the fascination with it. Really, why would he want to read about daring adventures when he could be outside, having a real life one.

Maybe it was because his life was so much like a book that he didn't need to dive into a fantasy created by written words. Or maybe it was simply because the thief had the attention span of a fish, mixed with they hyperness of a dog. Iovis couldn't stay in one place for to long, and unless he was on a job his mind would wonder quite a bit. Right now, wasn't on of those. He had an intent and it was that dang book.

Just because it was on display didn't mean that it wasn't easy to take. After all this was a public place, people could pick up any book they wanted too, walk around with it, or just seat in a corner and read. This book was no different, even if it was at the front. It was just too easy, with the ebony haired male at the desk reading away though some unknown book.

Vis moved like a ghost, his foot steps nearly silent as he stepped across the carpet floor. Though there was no real need for him to keep quite, it would seem this was just the way he walked. Silence was keen in so many other of his task. Stepping up to the wanted item, Vis took it in the palm of his right hand. He turned, standing their for anyone to see. Twisting and tuning the book in his hand, as if he were only looking at it. "What's this?" The words were whispered for anyone who was listening. Now, he messed with the lock, turning the combination to try and free the book from its hold.

After a moment of this, Vis started to move his feet. Shifting from foot to foot, showing his clear dislike of standing in one place for an extended length of time. Then he started to move around, still messing with the bind on the book, his eyes focused only on that, nothing else. His lips were pressed, his eyes narrowed on the clasp. It would just look to everyone else like he was determined to brake the lock. Moving around now, he slowly slipped from the view of the man in front, walking past shelf after shelf of books, until the came to a small window.

Planning ahead of time, Vis had already made sure that it was easy enough to lifted up. Wedging a small nail under the frame so that he could open it when the time came. That time was now. Walking past the front was to dangerous, since it was a prized book-clearly the worker here would know of the value. But slipping out the back, well that was no problem. And of course no one was looking. "Too easy." A smirk lifted the boys lips as he pulled open the window, the warm summer air drifting into the cold store.

He dropped the book to his side and threw his leg out the window. With a bit of a hop, he was outside once more.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:38 pm
Durill

User Image

Druill looked up from the picture of the books cover and watched the boy fiddling with the lock, he looked irritated,
"Moron doesn't even know how to turn it right." he mumbled in his regular quiet tone. He had figured out that much with his research, and he had only started today. That's what you get for having a computer for a mind. Durill watched the boy as he faded out of sight and almost smirked a little, he folded the paper and the picture of the books cover putting his translations and such into his pocket, "And I was at the last word too. What a drag..." he still thought about how it was different, none of them seemed to make sense without that one, But, he had to dismiss the thought from his mind and catch that blond brat.

Following him wasn't too difficult, everything made a sound, you just needed the right set of ears to hear it. He strode to the window pushing it back up silently he looked out at the back alley, looking around, he thought about if anyone needed help, but then reasoned that was what the computers before, and he would lose this lovely place if he didn't follow the thief. So he stepped out closing the window behind him. Listening to the sounds of movement, he followed the sound into another ally moving fast until he was hidden behind a corner watching the blonde boy. Because he wasn't human, he hardly ever made much noise, and was extremely fast because of this. He watched the boy for awhile finding himself fascinated by him, he was swift and different, he almost let him get away as he observed. By his nature he analyzed everything he found different, it was how he learned. He snapped out of it and moved silently behind the boy, gently grabbing his shoulder so he would turn,
"Achem... I don't think that's yours." he said fairly monotone, "And, I would appreciate its safe return." he put his free hand out with a small fake smile. He normally stayed out of human business, or at least tried too.  

K o m o k u - s a n

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:40 pm
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

His movement had been quick, natural, should have held no suspicion. And yet... A soft hand reached out to grab his arm. Unexpected as it was, though Vis's lips escaped a soft 'eep'. Blue orbs jerked behind him to look at the quite book nerd he'd seen at the desk. Two question burned in his mind. How had he known what he was doing? Vis was no amature, this should have been a simple job and yet... here he was caught red-or rather book- handed. And the other thing was... how had he not hear him come up from behind? Another thing a thief needed was a good set of ears. His mother had taught him that just because he couldn't see someone walking around, didn't mean they weren't there. A robbers ears were the next best asset to them, right behind their skilled hands.

And yet... had hadn't heard a thing. "What the hell?" Vis voice held his disbelief. "How did you know?" This was almost a insult to the proud thief. A simple librarian had caught him... Not possible. Still it didn't mean he had to give up his prize. If only from the sear pride of it, Vis wasn't letting go of this book. The blond looked at that pale hand, a smirk played on his lips. "Nah, don't think I'm gonna." He held the book out of the ebony males reach, tossing the item in his hand a moment. Catching it without looking. His eyes remaining focused on the person in front of him.

He almost seemed to dance out of the other males grip, a slight turn of his body throwing off his hold. Then with a hop backwards he was out of reach. "Why don't you just go back to reading. This book is mine now." Vis wasn't about to just let him get ahold of him again, a thief knew when to run. And well this was a good time. With a quick turn of his heels, Vis jumped up to the latter just to the side of him. Climbing quickly-almost as well as an ape might-Vis made it to the top in moments. Breaking into a run as soon as his light feet hit the roof. The book held closed in his fist.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:13 pm
Durill

User Image

Druill just watched the boy make an a** of himself, he sighed softly retracting his hand crossing his arms. listening to the boy as he spoke mostly uninterested, he just let the boy get away and jump up the latter, just before he did he smirked,
"I suppose a head start is only fair." he said in a soft quiet voice. This would be simple. He had to hand it to the boy, he was vary talented for a human, as he watched him run up the ladder in fascination, he quickly followed, not going as fast as he could, interested in where this was headed. He watched the man climb his way around the different buildings. This human was almost as inept as he was, probably better in some areas. He followed him for a while until soon, with one great jump he was in front of the boy, only unfortunately, the small patch he wore over the bar code on his cheek to avert unwanted attention fell off as he did. He stood in front of the boy with his hand out. He had a bit of a quiet smug smirk on his face,
"Now, as much fun as this had been, please return the book to me." he said in a pleasant polite tone, "I wasn't quite done reading it." He knew he shouldn't have done anything out of the ordinary like that, but, a lot of people knew his face, they would never believe the boy.
"I really don't want to take it from you sir." he said in a more serious tone, "So please, give it back." unfortunately, he didn't know the boy wasn't acting alone, but no one to suspicious seemed to be near, or at least he thought.  

K o m o k u - s a n

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:01 pm
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

Iovis was once again surprised when the raven landed in front of him. "What the..!?" Blue eyes turned wide as he took in the form of the man who'd seemed to just jump in place. "Okay, you can't be human!" Iovis had shouted this in a joking form, it wasn't like the thief really thought the male to be anything other then human. But that was before the bandage fall from his cheek, Vis mouth dropping open when it moved to revel a black bar code.

"Your... Your really not human." Vis took a step back, suddenly realizing he may very well be in over his head. Though thankfully his pride was back in tact, seeing as how he hadn't been caught by a simple human. But that left a question burning in the thief's mind. "Just what are you??"

"Are you having trouble..?" An all to familiar voice came from behind the raven, sounding slightly annoyed if not a bit cocky. Despite the situation Vis visibly twitched when his eyes lifted up to the bare chested red head. Jove smirked. "Is the great thief having trouble dealing with a small nerd."

"Shut up, b*****d!" Vis shouted across the way. His eyes glaring daggers at the man for a moment forgetting the threat in front of him. "And he's not a human. He's some super-human... thing..?" The red head raised an eyebrow at this, a slight hum carrying over the breeze. "Really?"

Vis visibly paled... "Oh.. no... I don't like that tone." He glanced to the unknown male, his eyes scanning over him. It only took a moment for the thief to get on the same track as his partner. Someone like him... might be worth much more as an ally rather then an enemy.. He and the killer shared a look for a moment then the blond was smiling. He held up the book in his palm. "This is what you want right?" He didn't wait for an answer before going on. "I'll make you a deal. I'll give this back, not trouble, no damage... and we'll keep your little secret-"

"If," Jove chimed in now. "You work for us." A smirked lifted the bigger mans lips. "And don't doubt the power that little boy has over there. You may not believe it-I don't. But the runt has some sway over the mind of the public." Vis family was pretty well known around people. But since they hadn't given out their names the in-human male wouldn't know just who they were. They could be bluffing, or they couldn't. It didn't matter. Either way these two were gonna find a way to get what they wanted. The target had changed but the will to obtain it had not.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 pm
Durill

User Image

Durill looked at the two men with slight annoyance, he didn't get their in-human comment. He touched his cheek realizing that it had fallen off, he scoffed at the words super human and crossed his arms snatching the book and holding it under his arm, he thought of just running, but, he knew they would say something, and if they were telling the truth.... the lab might find him again. And permanently deactivate him. Druill thought about it, if it was a wide enough spreed of the information, it would be a lot harder for him to hide. He didn't want to go back to those dull white testing rooms. He liked his human life, but he knew he would never get to have anything close to it if the men at the lab found him. He had to choose, a life controlled by these two strange men, when he might be able to get all the books and life he could manage under the circumstances, or deactivation. Druill sighed,
"I'm not a 'super human', such an idea is ridicules and illogical really." he muttered rolling his eyes at the two, he adjusted his glasses, he weighed the options and decided to just introduce himself, he knew if they changed their mind after hearing who and what he was he could probably out run both of them and hide for a little while until he thought of something better.
"I am the highest and most advanced in technology. I am Model 0 of project iron soul. The scientists gave me the nick name Durill. I am an attempt at creating the first android with artificial life." He kept his distance still not trusting them. He took a step back,
"So long as you promise not to sell me for parts or contact my lab, I suppose I could accept." he thought for a second, "Could. Not will. I don't like either of you nor do I trust you." he stated simply looking at both of them, "And I'm assuming, if i do say yes, I will lose the shop?" it didn't bother him to much, he felt a dim feeling from the idea of losing it, but not enough for him to process, he more felt it as an inconvenience.
"Are we clear?"  

K o m o k u - s a n

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:49 pm
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

Vis blinked at the one now known as Durill. To him super-human wasn't much different from android. He couldn't say he understood everything the man had just said about himself. He was smart, but not the book kind. This whole thing of artificial life went over his head just a bit.

Jove however didn't seem to care either way if he understood what the raven was saying. He knew one thing. He was strong, and as such would be useful to them. "Don't worry," The man spoke. "we won't scrap you or call this lab place, your much more useful in one piece." The smirk on his lips was rather disturbing to Vis, but then again, the thief just really didn't like the red head.

Leaving Durill with the book Vis walked over to Jove speaking as he moved to the killers side. "And as for the shop thing you've got going. I'm pretty sure you can keep it. Just long as your here when we need ya." He smiled at the raven, before turning his eyes up to Jove."Right, I mean it wouldn't be a big issue if he did. At least we'll always know where he's at." The thief raised his arm as he talked, leaning his elbow on the bigger males shoulder. Somehow managing to work this despite how much taller the red locked man was compared to him.

Jove shrugged, raising the blondes elbow with the movement. "Let him keep it. As long as he doesn't try to get smart and back-stab us." Vis smiled at him, slipping his arm back to his side he looked at Durill. "Aw, come on he's a computer smart, you know he's probably gonna try to pull one over on us. Isn't that right?" The thief feet moved lightly so that he was once again in front of him. "We'll just have to be ready for it, and make sure were not caught in any trap." In a game of cat and mouse Iovis knew he was a pretty good player. After all he hadn't been beaten yet. If this android wanted to play that game the thief would happily step up to the plate.

Blue eyes locked with black for a moment. Not quite staring up down, but just looking at him. Taking in a few details in his mind. Then after that moment the thief lifted a slightly tan hand. "Well since we knew your name its only right we tell you ours. I'm Iovis. But you can call me Vis. That big, scary guy back there," He pointed at thumb to the man in question. "Thats Jove." No last name was given, Vis wasn't stupid enough to hand him everything he needed to look them up. Though with a name like his it wouldn't be hard for him to pull up some info on the blond. Jove however would prove to be harder to find.

"Say hi Jove." But the man only grunted his reply. It was becoming clear that Vis was more of the talker out of the two. He turned back to Durill shrugging. "He's kinda quite. But you'll get used to it. I'm kinda in the same boat as you. The whole unwilling salve thing." He wave his hand in the air as he spoke, unable to stay still even when his mouth was moving. "But its not that bad. Not like he's made me have sex with him or anything. So don't worry about that. He just like to get things done. Right then and there."

The blond blinked realizing he was just rambling on now. "Well anyway..." He trailed off glancing behind him at Jove. "What do we do now? Oh, master." His sarcasm was very clear in his voice. Jove rolled his eyes. "We find a new target for the day. I still need some money out of today. So Vis come with me, and you," He turned his gaze to that android. "You can tag along. Since you'll be helping Vis and me from here on out." With that order he turned, his footsteps weren't nearly as quite as the blonds. Each step he took down the ladder could clearly be heard. Vis made a face at this, clicking his tongue he shook his head. "So loud." The he was following after him, his gaze turning back to Durill. "Come on. I'll show you how a master thief gets things done." When he steppe down the ladder onto the ground his footsteps were only a whisper. Humans wouldn't be able to hear the slight noise.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:33 pm
Durill

User Image

Druill committed the names to memory nodding at both of them when introduced. Durill listened patiently to the boy babeling away about thieving this and Jove that, he smirked a little and rolled his eyes, as he went to follow the taller man,
"Your like a yapping little dog aren't you?" he asked raising an eyebrow, not meaning to be rude, but just sort of stating what he thought. He heard Jove mention a new target, Druill put the book into his jacket pocket keeping it close to his chest. He knew of quite a few things that may be of interest, but he had no intent of sharing them, yet at least, if this 'search for a target' continued he would probably say something just because he didn't want to leave the shop open all night, not that anyone ever really came into the shop in general. He watched the boy as he moved around smiling a little, this human has a lot of energy doesn't he? he thought, then he heard Ivois mention the master thief comment,
"Yes, I was going to ask about that. Your a lot more agile then most humans, did you have some sort of training? I've had a lot of information in my memory about thieves with skills like that, of course, it dates back all through history. Not something I looked to much into but its still vary fascinating." He adjusted his glasses and then examined Jove, he also was somewhat of an exception for a human. He had a strong build, and remarkable tattoos all over his body, long wild red hair, and there was something in his eyes, if he had known more of emotions he would have been able to place a name to it, "And just one question, does he ever wear a shirt?" he blinked, examining the tattoos still wondering what they were for or if they meant anything "Isn't it a little... hmmm conspicuous for a man with such a well... memorable likeness to be dressed like that in this line of um.... work?"  

K o m o k u - s a n

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:58 pm
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

Iovis feet touch the ground moment after Jove's. Landing much softer then the bigger males did. Jove began to walk forward, out of the dingy ally while Vis turned and waited for the new recruit. He didn't take any offence to the dog comment. The blond knew well enough that he talked quite a bit, and it wasn't the first time someone had commented on it in such a manner. When he was younger he used to get a bit mad, now it was just a normal thing he accepted. Vis was a yappy person, and he liked to keep it that way. Around to silent types-because Druill seemed almost as quite as Jove's they needed someone to keep up a conversation. Besides he couldn't stand silence.

Jove of course had to add his own two cents to the comment. The smirk on his lips couldn't be seen with his back to them, but it was clear in his voice. "Yes, Vis is very dog like. In more ways then one." Okay that he took offence to. "Hey, a*****e!" He shouted, "At least I'm not some quite, creepy, over baring, bear like guy." At this Jove only snorted, taking no what so ever to Iovis comment.

Huffing now the blond crossed his arms over his narrow chest. Iovis wasn't nearly as build as Jove. His stomach was flat, abs non-existent. He looked rather weak actually. But underneath he did have a bit of strength to him, lean muscle that didn't show though. In an arm wresting match Iovis would no way beat Jove, but then again when would a thief ever need to out-strengthen someone? If they were good, never. And Vis was good, he'd never needed to relay on his muscles to get him out of something. "Yeah, I talk allot. You either get used to it or get over it." He said shrugging, his voice sounded bitter, but his grin that he shot to Druill showed anything but. He only sounded this way because of his 'partners' comment.

Hearing his other question the boys smile widened, pulling back now to show off a pair of milky white teeth. Jove rolled his eyes, "Oh, god. Don't get him started on his family." Ignoring this the blond moved to stand in front of the android. "Yeah, I was trained. Ever since I was old enough to walk. Dad said 'if you can walk then you can steal, just as well.'" His voice dropped an octave as he attempted to imitate his father. "I come from a family of thieves. I'm sure if you dug around in the history you would find someone from my family line in there pretty quick. My family line dates back probably somewhere in the Roman era, if not further. We're all trained to steal, and well too. Me, my mom, my dad, my brothers and sister. We're the greatest family of thieves that ever was." Smart, cunning. It was really something when they could use the money from all the things they stole to make a high paying life, right out in the open. No cops had ever been able to pin them, though they might suspect a things or two, they had nothing on them. The Livianus family was just too good.

It was at his next question that the blond had to laugh. Not to long ago it had been him saying those words. "Rarely." "Rarely." He and Jove answered in unison. The blond dropping his voice once again, this time mocking the red head that stood a bit behind him. This got another laugh from the light haired boy, while the bigger male glared at his back. When his laughed died down Vis went on to explain a bit. "You think it would, but Jove doesn't normally go out in the open to much. Only when the job needs his... expertise. Other then that, its mostly just me going out in the open, doing all the work." Now Vis blue eyes tunned to glare at the long haired male. "He's a slave driver."

Said male rolled his eyes once more, his arms crossing him selves over his broad chest, so much more impressive then Iovis. "Enough talking. You still have a job to do. I'm not letting you go home empty handed." Vis sighed, and finally turned his body to face the other male, "Like I said, slave driver." Then the boy stuck his tongue out at the killer, ignoring the ever present glare that Jove seemed to have for him. He walked forward past Jove his hands moving up to tuck themselves behind his head as he walked. "But whatever. Lets just get this done. Is there anything you have in mind?" The blond stopped just at the edge of the alleyway, turning to look at the two males behind him. "Nothing at the moment." Jove spoke, uncrossing his arms as he to began to move. In a few long strands of his powerful legs he was beside of Vis. "But it'll come to me. Unless..." He turned his eyes back to Durill. "You have any ideas?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:27 pm
Durill

User Image

Durill sighed and then nodded a little,
"Well I suppose this is where my usefulness comes in." he paused and closed his eyes, looking through his memories of news and latest information, there were many things jewels and such, but all of them were far away, there was one though, that close by and could be accessed fairly easily, though, it would be a little difficult at the same time. The book was the second most valuable thing in this little town, but there was something, a lot more valuable in money. Though the book still won in the means of value Druill saw things with, information.
"There's something.. that I think you would find interesting..." Durill stopped walking and looked back at the two boys, "His name is Kyaku, I'm sure one of you has at least heard of his name, hes passing through town for only today on his way to a concert, he's apparently staying in the biggest hotel in town." Druill smiled, "He's a well known face in the public eyes, and alone, hes worth over fifty million dollars, but with his families worth behind him, which brings his personally worth to...." he thought for a second quickly doing the math in his head, "one hundred million dollars minimum as a hostage." he said the number as though it wasn't a big deal, but, as he wasn't human, money didn't matter much to him.

User Image
Meanwhile while the strange gathering of a killer a thief and a robot were conversing their new target the target was in a hotel room singing and laughing to himself with a bottle of brandy,
"You know~" he said not to anyone in particular, "at first I was really bumped out about having to stay in such a lame town as this, but.." he looked over at the small women who was his servant, one of the only people he had even close to calling a friend, "Its actually nice taking a break finally." He pushed back and dropped on the big double bed in his hotel room. His big grin faded and he turned so he wasn't facing the women, "You can leave now.." he said softly. She was the closest thing he had to a friend, but, that was still vary far away. He let out a soft sigh looking at the bottle suddenly not interested in it he tossed it to the side.  

K o m o k u - s a n

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:50 pm
-Iovis & Jove-

User Image
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

Blue eyes widened. "Wait a minute. Wooh hold up." Slightly tan hands lifted as he spoke, Iovis feet moving as he took a step back. "I do not do Kidnapping. I'm a thief not a kidnapper, their is a difference." Blue eyes turned to glare at emerald. "I will not do this." Vis said, crossing his arms, and turning his cheek to the killer. Name the item, and Vis would take it without a problem. Items didn't mean nearly as much as a persons life. Things of value were hardly of any use up on display. To Vis is seemed better to give them to some collector who would cherish them then to leave them to collect dust on the wall.

But a person... no way wasn't he going their. A thief he may be, but he still had his pride. As odd as it may seem for a criminal to hold any pride in what they did, it was clear that Vis did. And in his opinion stealing a person was anything but honorable. But Jove was anything but understanding. He needed this money to keep going. With his recored, and since he was a wanted man it wasn't like he could get an honest job. In truth he hated the things he had to do, but it was just that he had to do them in order to get by. Jove was a surviver, he wouldn't just give up his life. He had to keep going like this. With the money he form this, he wouldn't have to worry about needing anything else, he could move from town to town. Leaving as he always did when the cops got to close to his tail. For Jove their couldn't be a 'no'. And he knew he would need Vis for this.

"You don't have a choice." The red head growled, "Or must I remind you of your debt?" Iovis mouth dropped open for a moment, then he shut it with a snap, a hard glare that didn't seem to fit the normally happy blond crossed his face. "That's low." He growled, his hands making fist at his side. But Vis didn't like to be in debt to people, which is what had landed him in this very spot. "Fine, but after this. I'm done." A nod from the red head was all it took to seal the deal. "After this, I won't need you." Then his forest gaze was turning to Durill. "What hotel is he at? And what's the best way to get in their unnoticed?"

User Image

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items