Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emo kid relationships

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:57 pm
LOL!
It's a complete an utter joke! First off, you all think you've found the love of your life 2 hours into the relationship! ******** idiots.
Then, 2 weeks into the relationship, you propose. And you SERIOUSLY think you're engaged when you're 15 years old and you've known the person for 14 days.
Biggest ******** idiots I've ever seen! rofl
Oh, and the reson I put this here, is because the only people I've seen being this dumb, are people who actually label themselves emo/scene.
So grow up, get a clue, and learn what REAL LOVE is.
You bring disgrace to the meaning of the word!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:42 pm
Σnter: Ҥʘɭɭɵψ ЯӭdempϮiσӥ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✛It's because people that actually use that label don't really know what the meaning of 'Love' is.They need a companion to think that their lives aren't so bad and that they found someone who thinks the same way as them,they need that pull from the so called 'darkness' they have created in themselves.Maybe it's because they found nothing satisfying for them in this world and is using a serious relationship so they have something left to hold onto.I wouldn't make fun of those people because they really are confused about the things that are around them and have already have gotten to a state of mind where they have given up on finding what truly would make them happy.Though relationships like those turn out to be clingy and they end up breaking up. ✛

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

...GѻѻɖѣЧε

Niko Narshe

Rich Wife

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:50 pm
me and my boyfriend go see sunny day real estate shows together. i guess that is pretty emo.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:25 pm
Lolz. True that.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:45 pm
I don't think it's love. I think they just get attached to each other and are afraid to let go, so they convince each other that they are in love so that they don't have to let go...Maybe it's just out of the fear of being alone.
Although I agree with you, those kinds of people are unrealistic.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:25 am
Coffee Eyes
me and my boyfriend go see sunny day real estate shows together. i guess that is pretty emo.

Lucky duck.  

Art Payment

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:49 pm
And then when they do break up, after like three weeks, everything is dark and sad and they're all "I have nothing left to live for.... T_____T"

But then they meet someone new within another week and the whole shebang repeats itself.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:17 pm
OoPeroxidePrincessoO
And then when they do break up, after like three weeks, everything is dark and sad and they're all "I have nothing left to live for.... T_____T"

But then they meet someone new within another week and the whole shebang repeats itself.

Obsess, Mope, Repeat.  

e x m o t i o n a l

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:59 pm
Relationships like that freak me out. I've got a friend like this. She always needs a boyfriend. If she doesn't have one she gets all depressed and thinks no one loves her. It's really annoying, it's not like boyfriends/girlfriends are the only people that can love you...  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games