Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
New Dojustu the 4th Eye Technique Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:51 am
Yes we know about Renningan the strongest eyes ability. Then there is Sharingan and Byakugan. But they originated from the Renningan right????

Well Here it the Sage of Six Paths eldest son's.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His eyes are none of the 3, nor Ranamaru's ability either(Even though that is only in the Anime). While similar to the Rinnegan, the ancestor's eyes did not have the same ripple-like pattern of concentric circles. Instead, his dojutsu had a more spiral-like pattern.
Also... maybe just maybe they are more powerful than the Sharingan, yet weaker than the Renningan. It's like the evolutionartion point in which the Byakugan and Sharingan split.

Here is a Closer view.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not saying add it, but think about it. It's freaking amazing if it'll come into effect.
I want to hear view on what you guys think is up with it and how it might effect the manga. If you want of course... smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:31 am
Then the younger brother having the body of the sage
which i think means all those elemental bloodlines originated from that or something like that

Then there's also the Uzumaki clan with there sealing jutsu's and longevity

and not to say the least the mysterious of the eyes and wtf are they about how did they mutate so much and why would they be weaker pern why?!?!?!! Evolution is to be stronger not weaker!!!!!  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:35 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
which i think means all those elemental bloodlines originated from that or something like that

and not to say the least the mysterious of the eyes and wtf are they about how did they mutate so much and why would they be weaker pern why?!?!?!! Evolution is to be stronger not weaker!!!!!

Well if the Sharingan originated from the Renningan then why is it not stronger?

I said it'd be weaker because the Sharingan and Byakugan are weaker than the Renningan they supposedly originated from.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:37 am
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7

Well if the Sharingan originated from the Renningan then why is it not stronger?

I said it'd be weaker because the Sharingan and Byakugan are weaker than the Renningan they supposedly originated from.

It's cause Kishimoto never learn the basis of evolution while he was in hs duh
jk
Well idk by basis of the manga in a few more years and Sharingan should become weaker as well along with Byakugan  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:40 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7

jk
Well idk by basis of the manga in a few more years and Sharingan should become weaker as well along with Byakugan

I wonder if the spirals are like the Second stage of the Byakugan?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:42 am
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7

jk

I really have no idea he said something about two bro's and left it at that
Starting to hate that................ that dude does it too often!!!!
oh well  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:44 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7

jk

oh well

That's how he keeps people reading... they want to find out. THey can't leave their minds wandering like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:48 am
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7

jk

oh well

That's how he keeps people reading... they want to find out. THey can't leave their minds wandering like that.

He's gone to far.....
What power did itachi leave Naruto
why is Sakura and Ino so hung up on Sasuke?
What will Sasuke new eyes look like
what is Madara, I believe the coffin Kabuto showed him was Madara
what is the Resurrected dan's power
what was the two brothers deal
what is space time jutsu's really
what is the effing dust element
I wanna see more seven swordsman now?!!?! are there a new gen?!?!?!
Where sasuke's parents behind the nine tails attack a long with Madara
etc etc  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:08 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7

jk

oh well

He's gone to far.....
etc etc

Wait I'm guessing that Naruto will have 500 more chapters and there will probably be a another time skips within them.

1. It's probably a way around Susanoo's defense or how to put out the Ameratsu, so Sasuke's Blaze release won't hurt
2. Because they are after his... you get the point.
3. It'll be a mix of Itachi's and Sasuke's so we'll have to wait.
4. I believe he's a part of Zetsu... if you watch the new Anime when he breaks off his arm it's white in the middle. Like Zetsu.... Also he will also regenerate his arm later. So read this it'll add more to it: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71024
5. Don't know but it must be strong. I think it's a type of thing where he can Tranform into a Spirit or Ghost and either take over someone without getting himself hurt or it's just probably something we haven't even every thought of!
6. Which Borthers? the Gold and Silver Brothers or the Sage or Six Path's Sons??? I can answer both of those!
7. The Space Time Jutsu the Madara uses it the Opposite of the Kamui that Kakashi uses. Think about it... Kakashi send things through a portal with his eye and Madara can send himself. Therefore with the mask help he can suck up other things. The reason I think he has Obito's Eye!!!
8. Dust Element is a kekkei tōta, an advanced version of kekkei genkai. The jutsu are created by combining the earth, wind, and fire natures. This element allows the user to manipulate molecules, giving them the ability to pulverize anything into molecule-sized dust. The techniques of this nature initially form as a small three-dimensional object composed of chakra that forms between the user's hands. When the technique is released, the form expands and surrounds the target. At this point, anything within the boundaries of the form is pulverized on the molecular level.
9. No the only Mist 7 Swordsman at the Moment is Chojuro. Also he only summoned the last Generation of them, because they were the Strongest of all the Generations. There are other gens... just he didnt find them suitable or strong enough.
10. No it was only Madara... The only thing I find weird about the Nine Tails attack on the Hidden Leaf is when you first see it in the first episodes. Like when it's mentioned in the Manga or Anime you see Gamabunta there. When you read the fight in the Manga he is never summoned.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 am
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7

jk

oh well

He's gone to far.....
etc etc

Wait I'm guessing that Naruto will have 500 more chapters and there will probably be a another time skips within them.

1. It's probably a way around Susanoo's defense or how to put out the Ameratsu, so Sasuke's Blaze release won't hurt
4. I believe he's a part of Zetsu... if you watch the new Anime when he breaks off his arm it's white in the middle. Like Zetsu.... Also he will also regenerate his arm later. So read this it'll add more to it: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71024
5. Don't know but it must be strong. I think it's a type of thing where he can Tranform into a Spirit or Ghost and either take over someone without getting himself hurt or it's just probably something we haven't even every thought of!
6. Which Borthers? the Gold and Silver Brothers or the Sage or Six Path's Sons??? I can answer both of those!
7. The Space Time Jutsu the Madara uses it the Opposite of the Kamui that Kakashi uses. Think about it... Kakashi send things through a portal with his eye and Madara can send himself. Therefore with the mask help he can suck up other things. The reason I think he has Obito's Eye!!!
8. Dust Element is a kekkei tōta, an advanced version of kekkei genkai. The jutsu are created by combining the earth, wind, and fire natures. This element allows the user to manipulate molecules, giving them the ability to pulverize anything into molecule-sized dust. The techniques of this nature initially form as a small three-dimensional object composed of chakra that forms between the user's hands. When the technique is released, the form expands and surrounds the target. At this point, anything within the boundaries of the form is pulverized on the molecular level.
9. No the only Mist 7 Swordsman at the Moment is Chojuro. Also he only summoned the last Generation of them, because they were the Strongest of all the Generations. There are other gens... just he didnt find them suitable or strong enough.
10. No it was only Madara... The only thing I find weird about the Nine Tails attack on the Hidden Leaf is when you first see it in the first episodes. Like when it's mentioned in the Manga or Anime you see Gamabunta there. When you read the fight in the Manga he is never summoned.

I wish I could think the same, but I think if anything it be a counter for Genjutsu since Naruto falls for those easily
I guess ur right
Nope I don't trust the anime with any info really, also he always has his body covered head to toe long sleeve with gloves
It's called hungry ghost if I remember right or something like supposed to be real scary... I don't think it's a simple possession jutsu mmmmm
The sage brothers of course what powers they posses I mean
For once I don't think it has anything to do with the mask >.> I find it odd that we only seen the normal sharingan in the current timeline I don't think they have ever showed his mangekyou in anything other than flash backs
I know it's called and what it does, what I don't know if he can destroy villages with that as well as fly and etc, why hasn't he conquered more villages as well what would be the weakness to that element? how do you pass it down? other than having the required elements....
Mmmm yeah, but there must be some in training or something idk
Though it's odd that itachi is left alone of all nights with sasuke when both his parents are out at the same time as well his mom was the one that knew kushina was about to give birth I think they both ratted the Naruto's parents out....  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:48 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7

oh well

He's gone to far.....
etc etc

I wish I could think the same, but I think if anything it be a counter for Genjutsu since Naruto falls for those easily
I guess ur right
Nope I don't trust the anime with any info really, also he always has his body covered head to toe long sleeve with gloves
It's called hungry ghost if I remember right or something like supposed to be real scary... I don't think it's a simple possession jutsu mmmmm
The sage brothers of course what powers they posses I mean
For once I don't think it has anything to do with the mask >.> I find it odd that we only seen the normal sharingan in the current timeline I don't think they have ever showed his mangekyou in anything other than flash backs
I know it's called and what it does, what I don't know if he can destroy villages with that as well as fly and etc, why hasn't he conquered more villages as well what would be the weakness to that element? how do you pass it down? other than having the required elements....
Mmmm yeah, but there must be some in training or something idk
Though it's odd that itachi is left alone of all nights with sasuke when both his parents are out at the same time as well his mom was the one that knew kushina was about to give birth I think they both ratted the Naruto's parents out....

Yeah We could argue about this all night... or day as you are right now.
I don't know what Ishi's motives are

But Madara is not Madara! I mean why is Zetsu calling him Tobi when Tobi has been with Madara the Longest. He's also never used his MS and his whole face never been shown. I think he uses the name to intimated the other ninja.
But as for the rest of that. I mean only Kishi will know and only kishi can tell us.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:39 pm
I'm going to move this to naruchat sub in a bit. thats where it should be.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:47 pm
claru gardeford
I'm going to move this to naruchat sub in a bit. thats where it should be.

Ok I just wanted everyone to see it. Not many people check that Forum  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:12 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7

Evolution?

Nope.avi

Dilution?

Yep.  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:34 pm
My theory considering Madara:
He no longer has his original body. The body that Kabuto brought up--in my opinion--was someone who was capable of defeating him, that being either his old, strong body or the Sage of the Six Paths.

Madara--to what I know--is using Obito's body. Zetsu himself has spoken of his abilities to reconstruct bodies, so it wouldn't be very hard for him to find Obito and put him back together, thus allowing Madara to take the body of another Uchiha.  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff