Submit

Like my characters?
  Da
  Nyet
  Trollin'! :D
View Results

Tori_Akemori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:19 pm
Hello all! Here are my yaoi characters, both OC and real. Hope you enjoy!

P.S. I'm not really one for making profiles, so the character's personalities will mostly be determined by the other character and the situation they're in.

P.S.S. Personality wise, I'm an uke, so my semes may seem a bt weak... I apologize in advance!! *bows*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:26 pm
Name: Louis Danton
Nickname: N/A
Race: Human
Personality: Friendly, polite to strangers, slightly paranoid, day dreamy, a surprisingly heavy drinker (mainly rum, but wine’s just as good)
Looks like: Wild blonde hair, blue eyes, pale-ish.
Bio: Had a pretty normal childhood as the only son in a family with 5 sisters. His dad died in a street mugging so Louis has always had to work to support his sisters and single parent mom. He currently works as a cafe waiter, but keeps his options open in case a better job comes along. His biggest dream is to be an author.
Seme, Uke, or Seke:Uke
Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Tori_Akemori

Tori_Akemori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:21 pm
Name: Francis Bonnefoy
Nickname: France
Race: Nation
Personality: France is very flirty for a man his age, although he will tell you he's still young. He's usually very calm and easygoing, but can be a drama queen. When provoked, Francis will brag about strong he is then turn tail when the battle actually starts. Has a habit of spying and laughing pervertedly.
Looks like: An average Parisan.
Bio: Despite being an ancient nation, Francis has only two goals in life: 1-To be with any and every beautifu woman or man he can lay his hands on, and 2- To beat his archrival England in something. His hobbies include gardening, painting, debate, and flirting. He has an unsatiable appetite for escargot and red wine.
Seme, Uke, or Seke:Mainly seme, depending on partner.
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:20 am
Name: Basil Royston
Nickname:N/A
Race: Human
Personality: Insane, happy, subject to mood swings, smart, sociopath.
Looks like: A lunatic.
Bio: Basil lived in a rich noble family in London with his loving parents and older sister Elizabeth. At the age of 9 in a relatively happy household, his entire mansion was burned down by his usually quiet older sister, who had been nursing her greed of him ever since he was born. She made off with the family's fortune, leaving Basil blinded by embers and unhinged at the tragedy. He was sent to a nearby asylum, where he stayed until he made his daring escape at the age of 19. He earned the nickname Hatter from his fellows at the asylum. Basil has an incurable weakness for cats.
Seme, Uke, or Seke:Seme
Pic:
User Image  

Tori_Akemori

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out