Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:08 pm
Still laughing insanely, Liam fell back to the ground from the force of the shot, hitting the ground and staring up at the ceiling as he waited for the bullet wound to heal itself. With a grin, he stood up, laughing once again. "You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?"
Reaching out, Liam tossed a scalpel towards the detective, aiming for his shoulder. He giggled, almost shrieking, his eyes crazed as he lifted another scalpel and gently sliced the side of Ellery's wrist. "Come on, Waltz, I'm killing him in the minutes it takes for you to attempt to kill me!!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Fredrich moved away just in time to miss the scalpel's target, but it managed to slice at his sleeve and left him with a cut, also causing him to stagger back a few steps. He growled and ignored the warm blood at his arm, focusing at the doctor. Regeneration. That explained a lot. His slow handgun would be of no use to him then, and so he threw it to the side. If he was anything like Cameron, however - As Liam moved back to Ellery, the detective brought both tips of his gloves to his mouth and began tugging at them - he could at least immobilize the ba_tard long enough to get Ellery to safety. The gloves slid off simultaneously, and as the accessories hung off his chin, a rapid-fire gun appeared in both hands. "There are some things you must never underestimate about me, doctor." Fredrich spat, not minding the gloves that fell out of his mouth when he spoke. "And that's killing." It took less than a second to aim, and a barrage of bullets shot out.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:24 pm
"Killing?" he repeated, bouncing out of the light and into the shadows, his voice all over the room as he ran around. "Oh, I know a lot about your killing, Detective Waltz. Or should I say, Nightingale~" He sang into the air, giggling and running around, all while Ellery was on the verge of death. "Oh look, he's waking u-!"
Liam finally stopped speaking as the bullets finally began to hit him, his regeneration too slow to heal fully from all the bullets raining down on him.

He wasn't lying about Ellery though. On the table, green eyes peeked open, turning his head to look at the detective. "Fr-Fredrich...?" he croaked painfully, his fingers twitching.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

He was too busy to respond to Ellery, however. Fredrich narrowed his eyes as he watched bullet after bullet lodge itself into Liam's body. Even when the gun had used all its bullets up was he not satisfied. He strode to where the doctor was and viciously and repeatedly beat him with the butt of his rifle. It was a blow after another, each one strengthened by rage. After he was sure he had broken about half of the skeleton and created more than enough bruises, Fredrich reached down and gripped the collar of Liam's coat, hoisting him up into the air until his feet were dangling. "Now you listen to me, you pathetic f_ck." Fredrich seethed, his glasses at the edge of his nose so that nothing was holding back the icy beam shooting out of his dark blue eyes. "If you ever even think about touching Ellery again I will hunt you down and see to it that you die. I'll get Cameron's father to help me if I have to, I'm sure he dislikes you as much as I despise you." His eyes narrowed. "You know who I am, so you should know what I'm at least capable of. Don't you ever try acting like a vicious murderer around me, you amateur." he spat and unceremoniously dropped the doctor. Fredrich gazed down at the pathetic excuse for a man and dropped the gun on him before turning to be at Ellery's side.
"Ellery." he called out gently when he reached him, scooping up one hand in his while gazing at the songwriter's face. "Just stay with me. Help will be here in no time." he whispered with a tenderness that was surprising seeing as though what he had done earlier. Without his gloves, his hands were slightly clammy from so much time hidden away; they were pale yet smooth. And trembling. It was unbearably hard seeing Ellery like this, especially when it was all his fault.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:24 pm
Ellery's hand squeezed Fredrich's weakly, his other hand shakily rising to touch the detective's arm. "I-I thought... h-he hu-hu-hurt you," whispered the half-dead man, breathing scarcely. "I-I was so... s-so sc-scared, Fr-Fredrich." Tears came to his eyes, falling out of the cracks and down the side of his head, splatting onto the cold, metal table. "I-it hurts... so b-bad... I d-don't w-want to d-d-die l-like this." The fear in his emerald eyes doubled, tripled, with the realization that his death was looming near. He shook uncontrollably, so terrified that he could barely contain himself. Tears flowed at a steady pace, and his chest vibrated with hidden sobs. "I'm fri-frightened, Fr-Fredrich... I'm s-so fright-frightened."

Meanwhile, Liam's body repaired itself as he lay on the ground, thinking of Fredrich's words. Cameron's father hated him? Eh, what else was new? Standing and sitting on a fallen box, Liam leaned on a wall and chuckled at the scene, relishing his favorite part. "No one wants to die that way, Ellery. You're just special. You get to say that you were a victim of the infamous Surgeon, although you'll be dead soon, so, saying anything will be hard. Don't worry, though. It'll all be over soon." Reaching into his large pocket, he tugged out a square of fabric, stroking the light purple cloth. "Everything will be over soon. You'll be dead before any help can come. At least you'll die in your lover's embrace."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Another ungloved hand quickly reached out and caught Ellery's head before it could hit the table. "Don't you dare talk like that, you hear me?" Fredrich said. It was obvious by his quiet tone just how much he was struggling to keep it from cracking. "You're not going to die. Don't you dare leave me." he whispered as he comfortingly stroked Ellery's hair. It was damp from blood, and his skin was cold. Fredrich narrowed his eyes sorrowfully and the unfamiliar sting of tears came to him. Please Han, please have that ambulance ready, he silently prayed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:13 pm
Ellery tried to tilt his head into the man's hand, smiling softly through his tears. "I-I regret... s-so much, Fredrich... l-like losing... so much time wi-with... you." Breathing slowly, he reached up, setting his hand over Fredrich's heart. "Y-you... think wi-with this... s-some-sometimes... okay?"

Meanwhile, an ambulance could finally be heard wailing outside, cop cars assembling for Liam, who had already disappeared.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"We'll spend as much time together as you want as soon as you're better." Fredrich whispered with few tears escaping his eyes. He hesitated when Ellery lifted his hand and put his own hand over his. "I will. I promise." he smiled sadly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:32 am
tiny14xx

User Image

"Here we are." announced the mysterious man named Gale as they entered the large building that reeked of rust and decay. It creaked with metal panels that swung in a threat to fall, and rust covered the walls more than the steel's original color. It was a building that hadn't seen anything over the past half-century other than shady dealings.
It was about to see another one.
With an arm wrapped around the waist of a drowsy, smaller male, Gale walked further into the old building until they were at the center of it. Making sure no one else was around, he smiled at the demon and unceremoniously tossed him onto the ground. "You never did answer my question, did you?" his gentle voice chimed as he crouched down to rest his forearms on his knees. "I'll ask once more," He suddenly became serious, and the glint in his blue eyes promised a punishment for not answering him. "You're not human, are you?"

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:33 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ
xxx Ceasar's Company: Gale

"Save me from the ones that haunt me in the night.
I can't live with myself, so stay with me tonight."

He had noticed it for awhile. The man had never asked him where he lived, nor did he intend to. Caesar had been duped by yet another human that had less than good intentions. They reached some old and abandoned looking place, his body completely useless to him as the man let him fall to the floor. He had never been more prepared for what he knew was coming. "Obviously you know the answer...I see no need in saying it. Go ahead and do your worst...this body has seen its share of horror and I am not surprised to find it seeing more." Caesar's violet eyes turned to the man, showing just how empty and uncaring he felt about his situation. He had once stared at the man that left his scars with such hatred, but it would seem that Adler had taken all of the hatred from him, because all he could do was look at the man in pity. He was sure to be disappointed if he thought pain would make the demon weak hearted and loose of the mouth.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:01 am
tiny14xx
1 - Decius // 2 - Rieux

User Image

The hunter's face scrunched up into a sneer then, but he quickly masked it with a confident smile. "Very well. I've met creatures more stubborn than you before. This won't be hard." Straightening up, he ruthlessly kicked Caesar's side before taking a few steps back. Sitting against the wall was a bag that had undoubtedly been set there by the hunter earlier, knowing full well that he would be using this later. He bent over to pick out which weapon to use, and when he got back up what was in his hands was a butcher's saw. "I'm sure you've figured this out, but I am a bounty hunter." Gale announced as he looked the blade over with uninterested eyes. "I usually sell my merchandise to slave markets, but the price gets higher with what type of creature I have. Since you won't tell me, I'll figure it out piece by piece, even if it means chopping you up... piece by piece." He said it all with that cool smile of his, completely immune to the horrible reality of what he was doing.
Finally done inspecting his weapon, he walked back towards Caesar and towered over him. "You sing well, so there's a good chance you're a musical creature. Even so, I'd like to see if you can regenerate." he said while lifting the blade up, his eyes aiming at the demons left hand.

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:02 am

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:19 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ
xxx Ceasar's Company: Gale

"Save me from the ones that haunt me in the night.
I can't live with myself, so stay with me tonight."

Caesar only sat in silence as the other man threatened him and retreat to collect something. He had no fight left in him to give. The fight with Fields and leaving as he did only took it away from him. The main prepared to take Caesar's left hand and all the demon did was stare over at it, waiting for the pain that was so familiar. But before anything happened, he heard a loud screech and was pulled away a few feet before the blade came crashing down. Whispers and screams were heard as the shadows wrapped around him, the room darkening. "I can't." His scythe appeared in his hands and the whispers grew louder, as if the shadows themselves were telling him to fight back. But all he did was push the scythe away. "I can't anymore. I have no more fight left in me. I'm sorry."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:22 am
tiny14xx

User Image

The blade swung down, but hit only the ground. Gale blinked in surprise then looked over to see where the demon had gotten dragged to, and by the shadows. Musical creatures didn't have control over darkness. A hybrid? Or someone completely else...? No matter what, shadow manipulation was a rare ability, and people paid high prices for it.
Motivated by the new price range he was imagining for Caesar, Gale smiled once more and began walking towards him. "A shame." he said in response to the younger-looking man's last comment. "You may not have any fight left, but it looks like your instincts are still working. Let's see what else you can do." He suddenly became faster, no longer going easy on the boy. He was next to Caesar within seconds, standing in the same position as earlier, with the blade lifted high. His smile as calm as ever, he swung the blade once more...
SLISH!!!
A thin trail of blood rolled down flesh, pooling into a drop that gravity tossed down on the nose of a surprised face.
Gale stood still with wide eyes on the blood that had dripped onto the tip of his nose. As realization slowly began to arrive, he slowly tilted his head up to stare at the hand that should have swung the saw down. Impaling his palm was a scalpel. The hunter stared at the weapon in a mixture of amusement and somberness. He was aware that the boy's lover - Adler, was it? - would be here to get him back, but he didn't expect it to happen so soon. Calmly Gale went to pick at the scalpel, but as his other hand reached up he felt the breeze of an oncoming projectile. Instincts moving his body, Gale jumped out of the way just in time to see another scalpel whiz by him.
The second attack didn't bother him as nearly as much as the giggle that echoed throughout the warehouse.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:41 am
User Image
1 - Gale dies // 2 - Gale barely survives
The building creaked with rusty panels on the ceiling swinging from age and gravity. Sometimes the wind would blow through the building and carry what could've been the voices of the people that once worked in the warehouse. It was a peaceful silence for the most part, but now it was ruined by a shrill giggle chiming through the entire place. It was high-pitched and reeked of insanity, yet there was no visible body to match to it. Gale desperately searched for the source of the laughter, all while clutching the bleeding hand with a scalpel through it. Who was it? Whoever else was here, it didn't seem to be attacking out of an urgency to save the demon. This laughter... Whoever was here was here for the fun of it.
Finally, footsteps could be heard. Gale froze for a moment then looked at where they came from. His eyes stared intensely at the silhouetted figure walking towards them. The moonlight poured through only the doorway in that section of the building, giving off the appearance of a moonlight bridge for the warehouse's visitor. Although the figure was silhouetted from the light's angle, Gale could have sworn he saw a wide smile across the shadowy face.
The figure progressed more and more until the holes in the ceiling showered light over him. He was a scientist, Gale judged after seeing the bloody lab coat. The man had light blue hair that almost hid the goggles on top of his head, and though his hair was long it didn't obscure the man's face. Large albino red eyes bore into the hunter's face, giving off an aura of insanity yet also interest, and a wide smile cracked along the lower half of his face to match the eyes.
"Hello I say to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the doctor giggled, his voice high-pitched and fit for a psychopath. Gale was perturbed, but he would not let it effect his work. He had been through things like this before. "Who are you? Why are you here?"
"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Decius is the name I give to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the doctor introduced happily. He then looked over at Caesar, something sparkling in those red eyes. "Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such interest I am having for the male that is in the laying position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gale followed the doctor's gaze to Caesar. "Him? If you want him then you're going to have to get through me. I'm going to se-" He suddenly found himself forced to stop by three scalpels that planted themselves into his body. His eyes widened as he stared down at the weapons at his back. He slowly turned to look at the doctor, who continued smiling at him without a care in the world, though his arm was extended from throwing the scalpels.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff