Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:52 pm
Awesome nerd
Things just got more interesting whee

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ
xxx Ceasar's Company: Gale

"Save me from the ones that haunt me in the night.
I can't live with myself, so stay with me tonight."

Caesar looked up as the man approached him and was ready to strike again. His eyes closed and the whispers grew to loud shrieks of pain and anger before there was nothing but silence. He waited for the pain to come, but nothing happened...the demon was only welcomed by the sound of dripping and a person giggling. Something was so familiar about that sound and it was something that made his blood boil. He opened his eyes and watched as the figure approached and attacked the one standing before him. He wasn't surprised when he saw Decius to be the one that was interfering. When the man's eyes met his, he growled, his body trembling in fury as he sat up and rest against the wall. He still couldn't move well, the drugs in his system making it impossible and the pain in his gut from Gale's previous kick still burning.

Of course, it had to be Decius of all people that had come. He might have preferred Armageddon or even Miyaka at this point, but no. He was stuck with the psychopath that had developed an interest in his abilities which would only mean endless experiments. He kind of preferred being chopped up and sold.
"Oh, are you still angry with me for taking Armageddon out of your grasp and stepping in the way of you killing your rival? Ah, and we can't forget when I beat the s**t out of your precious trigger happy son."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:04 pm
tiny14xx
Weren't expecting him, were you? xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gale slowly turned to Decius, eyes strained with rage as a thin trail of blood leaked from the corner of his mouth. He pulled out one of the scalpels and hurled it at the doctor, who smiled brightly and easily dodged the projectile. Gale reached for the other scalpel, that was stuck in his right arm, but just as his fingers curled around the handle he noticed something change. His eyes widened as Decius sped towards him. Time slowed for a moment, as if to allow Gale to wallow in this moment. They made eye contact, the doctor's psychotic ones against Gale's surprised ones. Then, with swift movement, Decius slammed his leg against the hunter's stomach, hurling him out of the way. The hunter gagged out blood from the surprising force then found himself flying backwards and straight to a heavy piece of machinery from when the warehouse was still in business. He gasped as his back hit the cold steel, the force of the impact so strong that it took away his oxygen. Gale clenched his teeth as he slid to the ground. He tried to get up, but his body needed time to recover from such speed.

Decius had all the time in the world. With Gale out of the way he returned his focus to Caesar and smiled pleasantly to him. He began walking towards him as the boy spoke, his words instilling a laughter within the doctor. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and more no's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he answered, crouching down to look at the demon. Still smiling brightly, he grabbed Caesar's hair and tugged his head up. "I am having the interest in you for the reason of the other doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Something gleamed in his eyes just then, and his smile became sinister. "A weakness is what you are to the other doctor!!!!!!!" he giggled and a softer tone than normal.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:55 pm
Awesome nerd
Not at all whee

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ

Caesar laughed as he gave the man a look of pity, the shadows swirling around him. "You are naïve to think he cares. If he did, would I really be in this situation now? That doctor has no weaknesses and cares for no one, I am just another pawn he used up to get to you for taking away his female. That is all. You'll just be wasting your time by trying to use me as bait." Caesar looked down, his face creasing as he frowned and glared at nothing in particular. "The only thing you will get is a demon that has lost all will to live and shattering disappointment."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:57 pm
tiny14xx

The doctor only cackled at Caesar's harsh words. "Such silliness you are saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" With the demon seeming to not struggle, Decius put an arm around his waist and heaved him over his shoulder. "The trait of stubbornness is what the doctor that is not me is having!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Searching for the location you are at is what he is currently doing, I am having the lack of doubts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Not caring whether Caesar listened or not, Decius walked out with his latest prize, his smile growing wider with each step.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:33 pm
Awesome nerd
Hmm, would now be a good time to bring in Haides to snatch Gale while he is injured or something?

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ

Caesar did not struggle of course, and let the man hoist him up and throw him over his shoulder. He didn't really care at this point even though his touch made the demon want to hit him repeatedly. The got further and further away from Gale, and with each step, something inside Caesar told him no, told him to stop. He was having second thoughts about remaining neutral.

It didn't matter anymore if Adler cared about him truly. Yes, it hurt a lot, but he cared more for he man's well being than anything. He knew that if Adler did chase after Decius for him...whether it be to use him or because he really loved him, then Caesar would put him in danger. Not only that, but he was sure that he would hurt Adler for just handing himself over to his sworn enemy.

No, this wasn't right at all. He was finding he idea of Gale chopping him up to be more pleasing. It was time that he finally came to his senses again and quit acting like a useless wimp.
"Sorry, but I changed my mind." Suddenly, the shadows that were swirling around him before surrounded him before yanking him away and landing him where he started on his feet. He could barely stand up but used the scythe that was now in his hands to balance him. His body was still too numb from the drugs he figured were slipped into his drink. "I am not going to just hand Adler over to you a*****e."

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:57 pm
tiny14xx

Decius looked over his shoulder when he felt movement and saw that the demon had escaped his grip. He turned around and smiled gleefully at the demon that dared to challenge him. It was almost hilarious how he tried to fight, the way he weakly clung to that scythe. Howling with laughter, Decius materialized his circular saw and swung it around playfully. "Such interest I am having for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chopping you into bits of small proportions and sewing you together at a later time is what I will be doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He laughed again, and this time he was accompanied by the roar of his saw.
Then he lunged to Caesar.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:11 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ

It was burning so badly. The dull pain became sharper and more painful as the drugs wore off more and more. Every movement the demon made felt like he was being kicked over and over in the gut. The hunter's kick had been more effective on his still healing body than he thought. His heart was still weak, his body raw from the saw that was now coming his way. He was useless at this point. His body could barely move at his command still and the pain stinging his gut was only making it more difficult. "I should have never left the house...I should have just let it go..." Caesar chuckled bitterly to himself as he looked over at Decius as he charged towards him. "I really am an idiot Adler...forgive me." Gripping the heavy weapon tightly, Caesar growled and held it in a fashion which allowed him to block the saw from coming down on him, doing his best not to lose his footing at the saw came crashing down, causing sparks from metal pushing against metal. "You can try it a*****e!"

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:20 am
tiny14xx

Maniacal laughter filled the old warehouse and intertwined with the piercing shriek of metal against metal. Decius stomped one firm leg forward and pushed his weight into his saw, trying to weaken the demon's hold on the scythe. Sparks flew off their weapons and lit the area around them in flashes. Decius smiled widely as tiny bits of flames reflected from his psychotic red eyes every other second. "For what is the reason you are refusing the death, my friend????????????" he giggled happily while advancing a step, adding more weight against the saw. "Giving you the promise of life is what I am doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reviving you and altering parts of the body that is yours is also what I will be doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he cackled and added his full weight into his weapon, smile hungry and eyes eager to kill the demon and revive him to experiment on.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:22 am
Awesome nerd
I am curious...is Decius supposed to take Caesar after all or is Fields supposed to get there before he does? Just so I know when and if Caesar needs to let up.

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ

Caesar flinched as the crazed doctor added pressure to his saw, the sparks from the clashing metal growing in number. The demon's eyes grew dimmed as he slowly gave under the pressure the man was applying. He was still too weak from the drugs and his strength only seemed to be dwindling instead of returning to him. Of all times, Decius had to show up at this time?!

With a low growl, Caesar pushed as hard as he could again, gaining more distance from his body and the saw. The last thing he wanted was to get that stupid thing shoved into his chest again. Sure, he would be whisked away from the doctor's grasp but he would be out for three or more days like last time. Anything could happen to Adler within that period of time.
"What is with you scientists and wanting to remove my body parts repeatedly...and I am called the freak?"

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:39 am
tiny14xx
Fields is comin'. In fact, there he is!

"Strange is what you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unusual is what you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must see HOW YOU WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screeching the last words of his humanity, Decius laughed and jumped back a few feet. He opened his lab coat and lit it part from his front, revealing the many syringes strapped across his chest. The coattails of his lab coat billowed in the midnight wind. Decius grinned widely and pulled out three syringes, each of them holding a golden liquid that promised a coma-like sleep to whoever got injected with it. The doctor cackled with laughter and was just about to hurl them at Caesar when something stopped him. He turned his head quickly to stare out into space, his smile thin. Something was uttered under his happy smile and he turned back to the demon. "I am having to leave now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting you is what I will be doing next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He put his syringes up, the saw vanished back into a plethora of particles and was replaced by a small gray ball. The doctor chucked it onto the floor and soon a mass of smoke exploded around him.
By the time the smoke would part from the wind, the lunatic would no longer be visible. Instead, another doctor was running in, frantically fanning the air in front of his face to get the smoke away. "Caesar!" a familiar voice called out between coughs.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:47 pm
Awesome nerd
Sweet. whee

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ

The doctor pushed away, leaving the demon to crumble to the ground with his scythe gripped loosely between his fingers. He caught glimpse of the syringes the doctor carried and was prepared to lose. He was sure that whatever Decius concocted would be either deadly or very effective at what it was made for.

He watched as the man was about to make his attack but stopped, something making him feel relief somehow. There was smoke that kept the demon from seeing anything but he could very clearly hear a familiar voice that made him happy yet afraid.
"A-Adler? How did you-" Caesar stops and shakes his head as he slowly stood, yet again using the scythe to hold himself up. "I'm over here love, and please come quick before I fall back over."

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:20 am
tiny14xx

ɗr. Ϝields

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Shoes tapped against the pavement, and soon a pair of strong hands touched Caesar's arms. "Caesar..." Dr. Fields's voice whispered as eyes finally took in the sight of the demon. "Ein am so sorry ein vas late. Ein vent to ze karaoke bar you like to go to und they said you had gone off vith somevun else. Ein didn't know vhere else you could be." the doctor explained as he half-dragged Caesar out of the smoke. "Are you okay?"

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:23 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ

Caesar relaxed against the man as he helped him out of the smoky area. He was happy to see Fields but still uneasy about Decius and his intentions. "I-I'm fine, just a little beat up and weak. The man I left the bar with was a hunter who had drugged me...he planned to tear me apart and sell me for a fine price but Decius stepped in and tried taking me himself." Caesar turned his eyes to Adler as the scythe turned to the black smoke and swirled around him. Whispers of relief turned in sweet hums as the smoke drifted around the doctor. "I'm sorry about earlier....I was being a baby and I shouldn't ask about something that isn't my business and has nothing to do with me."

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 pm
tiny14xx

ɗr. Ϝields

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The more Fields heard what had happened, the more guilt he felt weigh down on his shoulders. He had never felt like such a dummkopf! He shouldn't have gotten so defensive about his past, he should have just told Caesar. But if he did tell him, wouldn't he get the same result? Wouldn't Caesar get angry and hurt and storm out? Fields look away for a moment in self-doubt. He'd tell Caesar later tonight, it was only right.
"Let's get back home und I'll check on your vounds." he said and set a hand on the soft of the demon's back, gently guiding him back to their house. His eyes cautiously looked around him now and then in case Decius was waiting for an ambush. He saw nothing, not even a wounded hunter.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:29 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

Gale coughed up some blood and dragged himself to the center of the abandoned building. A scalpel was still stuck in his right arm, and his other arm was wrapped around his stomach. It felt like a few ribs were cracked, and maybe part of his spine. Sh-t, that doctor was something else. He clearly wasn't human, but what was he? Was he at least worth getting revenge on and making a profit?
The bounty hunter spat out some blood and looked around. Empty. In fact, he was sure dawn was breaking. How long was he out? Where did that doctor and the demon go?

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff