Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:24 am
Awesome nerd

User ImageUser Image

The entire ordeal had been...interesting enough. The demon watched as three different men fussed over a single demon for different reasons. One wanted him for money, the other as a trap and the last one that he had left with...well he just seemed to be there to protect him as if he were a lover. The demon, who seemed to be under an influence of some kind was surely struggling, but held his own long enough until his companion showed up to help him.

For such an endangered breed, he surely didn't seem to really care about his own health. Did he not care? Oh well, it wasn't his business. He was just your typical demon with a unique type of curse, nothing special.

When all was over, the bored demon moved to leave before hearing the sound of shuffling nearby. It seemed to be the first man to be seen with the demon before. The one that spoke of nothing but death and money. The fact that he wasn't dead from the super-human doctor's attack was rather amazing. He shouldn't have survived that, unless he weren't human either.

Jumping down from his perching spot on the high up window sill, the demon draws near enough to be heard.
        "So you're still alive and kicking huh? Such a shame, I was hoping to steal your belongings before leaving your body to rot. Next time I suppose then."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:29 am
tiny14xx

User Image

Taking a deep breath, Gale gripped the handle of the scalpel that was buried into his arm and yanked it out. He hissed through grit teeth, feeling the blade cut him again as it went out, and leaned against the wall for balance. Breathing deeply, he looked at the bloody knife and tossed it to the ground. He licked his dry lips and contemplated what to do next when he heard a new voice. He looked around sharply then locked eyes with the figure that landed next to him.
"It'll take a lot more than a few cuts and a kick to kill me." the hunter grunted in reply, silently noting the person's characteristics. He must be agile if he was able to land from that high perch easily. Was he another non-human? Gale was done with hunting for the day... or week, and the last thing he needed was another fight.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:56 am
Awesome nerd

User ImageUser Image

The demon smirks, his glowing orange eyes showing nothing but sinister intentions. The other man was obviously a hunter of some kind with the way he had spoken to the other demon. The only thing a person would want with a demon is to either use them for their powers, capture them to pick them apart or to kill them. The man made what he wanted from the demon from before very clear. "So it seems. But, I am not sure you realize that demon's are very resilient creatures. Especially rare ones like the one that just escaped." The demon slips a pipe from his sleeve before it suddenly lit up and he placed it at his lips. It was thin and long with light orange engravings of butterflies."You could say we are pests that are harder to get rid of than roaches and rats."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:00 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

"I'll say." the hunter grunted. He eyed the pipe in the man's hands then looked back at his face. "'We'? Does that make mean you're a demon, too?" he asked, trying to keep a strong and defiant look. For that matter, what was this talk of a rare demon? Were there different types of demons? What kind of demon was the man before him, then?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:26 pm
Awesome nerd

User ImageUser Image

Haides brings his pipe to his lips and inhales as he studies the man with an unreadable interest. He crosses his arms as he exhales, a darkened smoke pouring from his mouth as he chuckles. "There is no need to share that information with you. You'll forget anything that has to do with me as soon as we part." After taking another puff, the pipe suddenly goes out and he slips it back into the sleeve of his kimono."And I have no interest in sharing it with you anyhow, hunter."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:39 am
tiny14xx

User Image

Gale pursed his lips. Forget everything? Was that supposed to be a threat. His stance tensed. He may be weak and against a demon, but he was confident he could hold his own long enough to escape. Still, there was one question that plagued him, it might even buy him time. "You're clearly not human." he started. "And you seem bored. Why didn't you try to fight those people from earlier? The other demon? Or that strange man?" He suppressed a shiver from the memory of the silhouette that laughed while attacking him with blinding speed. That was clearly no human, either.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:40 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

I can only live if I feel the Pain :
Even if I try to make you Remember
You'll just always Forget
Is this what it means to be Lonely
?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
I will continue to suffer , knowing that there is nothing I can do to be rid of my curse.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
                                                            Haides chuckles at the question and the obviousness of the answer. Smoke still billowed from his mouth as he exhaled with a sinister smile. "That demon would tear me apart, even in his weakened state. I do not mess with the ancients or the rates. You should learn to avoid them. As for the doctor, he has a bit of a reputation in the demon world as being a very nasty personality. We avoid him as much as possible so we don't become his next experiment." The demon crosses his arms inside of his kimono, the sleeves hanging at his sides. He was a simple memory demon that played with the mind. It gets a little old since he never will get a reputation for his handiwork. "One would think that a hunter like you would be aware of who you're trying to capture and sell. Besides, it seemed like the Doctor wanted your prize for his own business so you also have to look out for others. Everyone who knows his location will want a piece of him."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:52 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

Gale stayed silent. It made sense. He knew the demon was strong if he was able to still move despite the strong tranquilizer he put in the drink, but was he that strong? The hunter didn't concern himself over his own well-being, he'd be sure to hunt the demon again. Something like that - an ancient, right? - had to be worth quite a pretty penny. And that doctor... If that lunatic could frighten demons then he had to be worth something, too.
"I don't care how strong they are." he finally said while looking upward. "Everyone's got a weakness."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:32 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
I will continue to suffer , knowing that there is nothing I can do to be rid of my curse.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
                                                            Haides laughs as he yet again slipped his pipe out from his sleeve. The human was rather amusing, he would admit. But his patience with humans would only go so far sometimes so he was bound to get bored soon.

With a sinister smile that showed his sharp, vampire like teeth, he inhaled smoke from his pipe.
                                                            "Even you hunter. I would say I have one but mine was taken from me long ago so I have nothing holding me back." Even if he did have one, no one would remember what it was. Whatever they learn of him is forgotten as soon as they are a foot away. Sometimes his curse was a handy little thing. "If you anger either enough, they might just start looking for yours. You'll wish you never encountered them."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:08 am
tiny14xx

User Image

The hunter gave the demon an unamused look. "If you're trying to scare me it won't work." he said, though the tone of the demon made it sound as if he was just mocking him. Either way he didn't care. He looked back ahead of him to where the now full rays of moonlight shined over the outside grass and snow. Might as well get out of here and take care of his wounds. He took a few steps and stopped, looking at the demon. He wasn't sure about that man, something was strange about him, definitely. After a silent moment that could've been a goodbye, he turned back around and walked out of the building.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:42 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

?

User Image
                                                            Haides simply smirked as the man gave him a look that showed he was not very amused with the demon's warning. He watched as he walked away, expecting him to move along quietly without another word. But to his surprise, the man stopped and turned to him, a small smile forming on the demon's face. It was always the part he didn't like...when they walked away, slowly forgetting everything about him. If he brought them there, they forgot where they were, how they got there and any interactions that had to do with him. He felt pity, not only for the other that would forget this encounter, but for himself. It would be yet another person to forget his existence. He let the silence pass between them before the man walked away again. "Well, at least he will know where he is..." said the demon as he slowly backed up before turning around and making his way back over to the broken window he came in through.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff