Yes
  No
  Poll Whore :L
View Results

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:59 pm
Hello! I'm Cepheus_Circinus, king_compass, and these are my characters ^.^
Looking around I realize people are upset about a surplus of Uke characters so I'll try to only have one or two of those. I'm a switch so most of my characters will be Seke's and even if they aren't I can change that should the need arise.

If you want to Rp with me but don't see any characters that fit your need, ask me and I'll see what I can come up with.

If you want to role play just leave me a comment or pm me and we'll work something out. I do 1x1 and group Rp's.

A charater's profile is not definite and can always be modified to fit the need of the role play or partener ^.^ All you need to do is ask.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:22 pm
Name: Kian Leigh
Nickname: Key
Race: Human
Personality: Kian seems like a quiet guy at first glance but can be chatty when he's interested in the conversation. Kian prefers to read over sports, homework over parties, and being with a small group of people as opposed to a large one. Kian is, in some ways, socially inept when around strangers. He seems to be fine around his friends and so on. Kian is also naturally submissive which is strange for his size.
Looks like: He's on the tall side with blonde hair and violet eyes. He's lanky and has skin leaning on pale.
Bio: Kian didn't have many friends he could rely on growing up. He blames this for his social awkwardness. That aside he grew up in a moderate,quiet life. Family of four with a dog and cat in a nice neighborhood.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic:
User Image  

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Name: Calcifer Sagitta
Nickname: None
Race: Minor Demon
Personality: Calcifer is more accustomed to the finer things in life. He's cynical and uptight but also a prince-type character who wants everyone to love him, male and female. A very loose translation of his name would be Flaming Arrow.
Looks like: Calcifer is of an average height, leaning towards tall. He has milky, pale skin and white hair to the tips of his shoulder blades. He has horns, see picture, and dark brown eyes. He has muscles but they aren't very defined.
Bio: Calcifer's father is brother to the Demon Lord. The Demon Lord only has one son, Calcifer's cousin, who wants Calcifer dead so that he has no competition for the throne. Because of this Calcifer can no longer go home, least he be killed by his uncle and cousin.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke, though he claims Seme. If you beat him hard enough he'll bottom for you.
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:49 pm
Name: South Korea / Im Yong Soo
Nickname: Yong Soo, South Korea, or Korea
Race: The personification of the country South Korea.
Personality: Yong Soo is special. He's a shameless flirt and likes to grope people. He loves k-dramas and Korean pop. Yong Soo hates so be ignored and may go to extreme measures to get attention.
Looks like: He has short black/brown hair and dark eyes. Yong Soo is asian. He is 5'8.
Bio: Go Google South Korea's history. There you go. Yong Soo has two brothers, Japan and China. He is the youngest brother but he is also the tallest.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Pic:
User Image  

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:34 pm
Name: Cain, real name unknown.
Nickname: Cain
Race: Human
Personality: Cain is unpredictable, vain, possesive, and egotistical. He's a type of person to work for what he wants and he wants to be the strongest. No method of getting there is too vulgar or unorthodox. Cain gets off on power and survival.
Looks like: He's leaning on the tall side with dark black hair and grey eyes. Cain is muscular and has blue streaks that frame his face.
Bio: Cain is a fighter on his two man team working aboard a space station. He has worked for the command eversince he got out of highschool and has risen to the top of the fighter ranks with sheer strength and determination to get there.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic:
User Image
*Note; you might recognize this character from Starfighter and if you do you know that the comic only has one chapter and a half. That being stated, I might take some liberties with this character so expect some OOC. But I do like Cain and wanted to make a character.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:52 pm
Can Cain and Yui RP together? Yui's partner seemed to fall of the face of the Earth  

Xmaiden-monochromeX

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff