Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
~S p a s t i c Profiles~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweetcheeks147

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:01 pm
The RP  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:37 pm
S ℙ AⓈ₮ ⅈ ℭ

" I skate, surf, and draw . Got a problem with who I am?"

name:Tori O'Connor
Birthdate: 5/20
Appearance: I'm tall and slender with sandy-blond hair. My eye's are a light brown. I have an average skater or surfer style most of the time.
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 115
Eye color: Light brown
Hair color: blond/dirty-blond

Personality: Most of the time I'm mellow and a really fun loving person but I can get stubborn. I hate being wrong. I'll fight you on something if I think I'm right. I'm shy around crowds of new people but am really bubbly, adventurous, and hyper once I'm around a group of friends. Sometimes, though, I get really depressed and just like to be myself but that's hardly ever and I'm really passionate about things I love.

My book: Tori is from South Carolina and comes from a really large Catholic, Irish family. Her father, a local painter, died when she was two and left her mother to rise a baby, birth one on the way, and deal with a rebellious teenage girl. When she was eight she spent the summer at her grandfather's farm and learned to ride and take care of horses but had a fatal antecedent where she fell off and got trampled, breaking her leg. She was all lone when it happened and went into an anxiety attack. The same thing happened the next year when she got lost in a three story mall on a vacation to Cali. She hates being alone and breaks down when she's lost, alone, and in an unfamiliar place.A few years back her mother moved her and her younger brother to Florida to be closer to her family.

Fears:
Horses
Thunder storms
Being alone in a crowed or empty place
Losing someone or something she loves

Role: Sk8r Chick
Favorite things:
Soda
Candy
Outside
Trees
Night time
Her friends
house:
outside
tacky basement
bedroom

Other: She has a cat named Shasta
puppet master: Taka_tashimaru

sweetcheeks147

sweetcheeks147

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:53 pm
S ℙ AⓈ₮ ⅈ ℭ

Sa mm ie
name: Samantha May Kingston
Birthdate: June 5th 1994
Appearance: I was born with naturally blonde hair…I dyed it when I moved to the states, it was red for like 3 years…but the same color gets boring! Now it’s black, and I like it. I have naturally light blue eyes, my best feature or so I’ve been told. I am thinish I guess I wear a size 2 so I think that would best describe me. I’m pretty short too, I’m like 5’4,bleh.I also have very pale skin, I don’t have any blemishes on me though so it’s kay.
Height: 5’4-5’5
Weight: 115
Eye color:light blue
Hair color:Blonde, dyed black

Personality: I am an abnormally happy person, and I like that because I love to make people laugh and smile. I should be like a comedian or something..but I don’t think my teach of a dad would like that very much. I’ve been told that I’m cool, and also that I use the word ‘like’ A LOT. Sorry kids. I really do not like children…so glad I’m an only child. One day I might want kids but then I’m going to adopt.
OK…shhh only one person knows this but I’m terrified of straightners…sucks right, but look at me it looks like I straighten my hair…never have in my Life! I’ve curled it before..that was terrifying too…I also do not like fire, bridges, meat, and cars.
I’m a really good worker, and I’m surprised nobody calls me a nerd because I’ve never gotten bellow a B. Fact right there. I don’t like school though so maybe that’s why…When I’m angry I yell in French…it’s a habit sadly. Good thing I’m hardly ever angry Right.

My book: This right here was made in Paris. I loved it there, it really is beautiful. Guess what that also means I am fluent in French, as well as German, English, and some Spanish. I love Florida too though, it’s also nice. I also have a kind of slur when I speak. I am not drunk, English is just a difficult language to speak when you aren’t from here.
Anywho I was born in Paris, my mom a well off women who married my dad, the teacher…Grandma didn’t like it all, she hated my dad, and me…I was just a kid I didn’t know why she spat very cruel words at me. I found out when I was just ten, my mom died in a car crash and I never seen my grandmother again, my father told me that she didn’t hate me…but she hated him. We moved five years later.
My father was an English teacher for adults in Paris, and we moved because he was asked by the dean of Florida university to be a French teacher, the pay was better and we got to leave behind the haunting memories of Paris. We like it here, we have a nice house and it’s really a nice city. I’m learning how to surf right now…it’s not going well but I still like the ocean

Fears: straighters, fire, bridges, cars, I don’t like meat but It’s not really a fear.

Role: Scene chick
Favorite things: oceans, cats, hair dye, bright colors,Warm weather
house:
front view
My bedroom
my bathroom
Pool and pool house

Other: My tongue and belly button are pierced.
puppet master: sweetiepea123

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff