Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Kensington Park___________-___________ Feedback
Um, Just a question for whoever can answer this asap.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Heh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:15 am
well my question... well, any reason I was invited to this guild? I am not saying it sucks nor am I talking bad about it. But is the guild currently consisting of members that are randomly invited? I was just randomly invited from someone I don't even know. I decided to read the reason and it was "Because you are just so awesome"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:25 am
xD
Well this guild is plenty of fun. c:
Maybe the recruited wanted you in on it?

And your being awesome is more than enough reason to be invited,
but maybe there was more. o:

Welcome to the guild, nevertheless.

lL U C lI lF lE lR

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:22 pm
I've been here for over a yr and don't even know how it happend. Just got an invite from someone I didn't know, decided to check it out, and I like it so I stick around  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:27 pm
Fox Boy Heh
well my question... well, any reason I was invited to this guild? I am not saying it sucks nor am I talking bad about it. But is the guild currently consisting of members that are randomly invited? I was just randomly invited from someone I don't even know. I decided to read the reason and it was "Because you are just so awesome"
Same to me, it's a real great guild.
WElcome to XSK (:  

VerticallySidewards

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 pm
Creepy Kuro Neko
I've been here for over a yr and don't even know how it happend. Just got an invite from someone I didn't know, decided to check it out, and I like it so I stick around

Yup. Same. Not sure how it happened but I've meet some interesting people in this guild. Enjoy it and welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:07 am
Well I have been around since o3 and well since everyone is responding so quickly i guess maybe its good? lol I have been on break of gaia for quite some time like maybe half a year?
But maybe a thread that i randomly started was seen and I got invited? the You Raugh you Ruse. But whatever this is seeming like a good guild biggrin and if anyone wants to just message me explain stuff... etc.  

Fox Boy Heh

Kensington Park___________-___________ Feedback

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff