Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:22 pm

OMG I can't STAND it anymore!!! >.<

Whatever happened to the common courtesy of being a pedestrian?? I mean, c'mon! If you know you're a slow walker, then do the rest of us a favor and move the hell out of the way if people have places to go! I know I walk slow when I'm with the guys. But we don't take up the whole ******** sidewalk. We are normal people and MOVE TO THE RIGHT!! And then, if we get bumped, or if someone says 'excuse me', or some other acceptable social phrase, we don't roll our eyes and suck our teeth like they're the most annoying people in the world. Um, excuse you!

... ugh, people like that piss me off, especially if there's somewhere IMPORTANT that I need to be. Don't get an attitude. Just MOVE.

... okay, done. xD
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:32 pm

I'm both ways on this one, I walk slow with my friends (and GF mrgreen ), but then those who do it also annoy when i got places to be. so i can't say too much, but i know the feeling. xp

Hardstyle Raver Zion

Desirable Lover

7,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

edible reality

Questionable Muse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:50 pm

MitashiUchiha16

Whatever happened to the common courtesy of being a pedestrian?? I mean, c'mon! If you know you're a slow walker, then do the rest of us a favor and move the hell out of the way if people have places to go! I know I walk slow when I'm with the guys. But we don't take up the whole ******** sidewalk. We are normal people and MOVE TO THE RIGHT!! And then, if we get bumped, or if someone says 'excuse me', or some other acceptable social phrase, we don't roll our eyes and suck our teeth like they're the most annoying people in the world. Um, excuse you!

... ugh, people like that piss me off, especially if there's somewhere IMPORTANT that I need to be. Don't get an attitude. Just MOVE.

... okay, done. xD

heh i love it when the old guy who is jay walking steps out in front of you on the street and instead of hurrying up to cross he SLOWS DOWN! lol i'll hit the b*****d next time..
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:45 pm

edible reality
MitashiUchiha16

... okay, done. xD

heh i love it when the old guy who is jay walking steps out in front of you on the street and instead of hurrying up to cross he SLOWS DOWN! lol i'll hit the b*****d next time..

Yeah, I hear ya on that one x)

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers