Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Stuck[profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Stuck

Links :: rp

nomintroductionnom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Skelly

the colored parts with one two three you can do as you please, but leave the black and white alone.

[align=right][u][size=20][color=one]⊱[/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=17][color=one][i][b]f[/b][/i][/color]irst[/size] [color=one][i][b]m[/b][/i][/color]iddle [color=one][i][b]l[/b][/i][/color]ast[/size][/u][/align]

[center]real image here[/center]

[color=white]omnomnom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=16][color=two][b]They Call Me[/b][/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnomnomnom[/color][color=one]▍[/color] [size=11][color=three]nickname/first name[/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=16][color=two][b]It Ticks[/b][/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnomnomnom[/color][color=one]▍[/color] [size=11][color=three]age, written out[/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=16][color=two][b]Obviously I'm[/b][/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnomnomnom[/color][color=one]▍[/color] [size=11][color=three]gender[/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=16][color=two][b]I Swing[/b][/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnomnomnom[/color][color=one]▍[/color] [size=11][color=three]sexual preference[/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=16][color=two][b]Genetics Roll[/b][/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnomnomnom[/color][color=one]▍[/color] [size=11][color=three]species[/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=16][color=two][b]Control Goes[/b][/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnomnomnom[/color][color=one]▍[/color] [size=11][color=three]powers if applicable, three at most.[/color][/size]

[align=right][size=16][color=two][b]The Act[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]omnomnom[/color]

[color=three]►[/color] [color=white]x[/color][size=10]personality[/size]

[size=16][color=two][b]The Story[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]omnomnom[/color]

[color=three]►[/color] [color=white]x[/color][size=10]bio[/size][/align]

[center][size=20][color=one]▍[/color][/size][size=18][color=two]username[/color][/size][size=20][color=one] ▍[/color][/size]
[color=three]❤[/color][/center]

nomskellynom

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 pm
nomCasandra Blaire Hunters

User Image

omnomnom{ }nomThey Call Me

omnomnomnomnom Blaire/ Blaire Bear

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom Seventeen

omnomnom{ }nomObviously I'm

omnomnomnomnom Female

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom Boys for the win.

omnomnom{ }nomGenetics Roll

omnomnomnomnom Half-Blood Angel/Vampire

omnomnom{ }nomControl Goes

omnomnomnomnom Telekinesis and controlling light. Both are really easy to do though...

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xReckless, Random, Crazy, Fun Loving, Sarcastic, Temperamental. But she can also be one of the most loyal and trust worthy friends you could ever meet. Blaire just has a lot of sides.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xGrowing up, she lived with her dad, her mom having been forced to kick her out of her life since Blaire wasn't pure like she and her mom's side of the family were. It was hard for her at first, but eventually, she got the hang of it, living with her dad and his other kids from a more recent marriage. They all treated her like she was part of the family, and that she loved, even though she had two lard wings protruding out of her back. Learning control over her blood lust came easily, but it came to a time when she needed to learn about the angelic side of her, so her dad searched far and wide for a good school for her. He finally found one, Hempton in New York. It's been good to me so far, and now it's winter break of my Junior year.

xXHiddenXTearsXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:57 pm
nomSkye Julien Acel Montgomery

User Image

omnomnomnomnom Skye

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom Eighteen

omnomnomnomnom Male

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom Towards those lovely ladies

omnomnomnomnom Half Angel/Demon

omnomnomnomnom Empathic abilities and the power gained from the moon

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

x Flirty, but it is all an act. He is a one woman kind of man. Unable to sit still. Relaxed in mood. Once friends with someone, they are friends for life.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

x Ah, Paris. The city of romance and the place of his birth, the place that he lived until his family moved to America when he was seven. That was a hard time for him, adjusting to the American language and making all sorts of new friends while trying to understand what they were saying. Yes, that was not the greatest time of Skye’s life, but he did manage to make a few close friends. Skye comes from a large family with five kids, him being the oldest, but the only one with a separate father than the rest. His stepfather was great, took care of him and raised him as his own, but he could not help in the one area Skye needed it the most, power control. Thus he ended up in New York, miles away from his family, in a school that would help him build his control.

twintailedsilverfox

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:01 pm
nomKasey Mary Faith Atkins

User Image

omnomnomnomnom Kasey ; Kassie ; KasBear ; Kasey Mary

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom Sixteen

omnomnomnomnom Lovely Female

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom I spy on the Cute, Handsome Men

omnomnomnomnom Half-Blood Human/Vampire

omnomnomnomnom I am able to sense when someone is in danger. But at the moment, its only if I've spoke to that person before. This for some reason also lets me hear people's thoughts, that gets annoying very fast. I've also learned I can control the very simple element of water.

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xI am a rather simple person. I can read people like books. It is so easy to tell how a person is feeling by the look in their eyes. I sometimes speak in riddles, but I'm outgoing but calm. I'll talk to anyone, and I'll help you if you come to me. I love to help. You can tell when I'm upset, because I make it obvious. I can't help it lovies! I get very quiet, which is unusual for me. I love to have fun and sometimes I can be rather crabby. I'm also hard to control. If you ask me to do something, and I don't want to do it, I will walk away. I also love to make up nick names for people. But sometimes, I feel bad, because if I get nervous and you come to me with something, I won't know what to say.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xI have a rather strange family. My younger sister is a bit demonic. She loves to make up cruel rhymes and is rather hateful. My father loves to criticize others and that angers me deeply. He'll argue with ever last thing you say and he is constantly angry and complaining. We don't argue about that though, he is successful and providing for our family. My mother is always making sure everyone is happy. She won't stop till everyone is happy, which is never honestly in our household. And now for our last family member, my cousin. She used to be happy, annoying, and cheerful. But just last year her mother, father, and younger brother were killed. And ever since then, she has been quiet, depressed, and never really talks to anyone. She has completely cut out the world it seems.

But other than that little situation in our family, life has been good for me. We have a lot of money, but I really try not to let my parents spoil me. But they go beyond my wishes and get me things anyway. Me and my father are such complete opposites though, that I really no longer love me. There has been times hes hit me, and every time he yells are me, puts me down, and the rare times he hits me, causes me to grow from him. And for a long time, I've felt that he is just another person in the world, rather than my father. But I resepct him like I should, though I find my self more and more back talking him every time I do speak with him. I'm glad I'm at this school. When I came here, I missed all of my family, besides my Father, I still felt like home though. I love my friends, and the peace, even with the drama and bad things that happen here, the school brings. I'll be sad if I ever have to leave for good. Though I wondered how things will play out with it being just my 7 friends and me here at the school... Locked in, no adults. This is going to be extremely interesting...

Xx_Fearless_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:07 pm
nomAaron Alexander Jones

User Image

omnomnomnomnom Aaron

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom Seventeen

omnomnomnomnom A guy

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom The ladies

omnomnomnomnom Creatura Esset, or in English a shifter

omnomnomnomnom He only has ever tried to transform into a dog and that’s has given him acute hearing and a powerful sense of smell.

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xLoyal, stubborn, playful, and very energetic. Some would say that he takes after the dog he changes into. He also is smart and caring though only to his friends and if you aren’t a friend and you hurt one of his friends then you’ll wish you had decided not to.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xAaron, like many other shifters, found out his ability after a surprising event. As a child he had owned a border collie and always wished that he could run around with his dog and see what it was like to be one. Without knowing it he shifted into his dog in front of his surprised parents. Since he lived in a very religious home he was accused of being a demon, which was very offensive now that he actually knew some. But back then he just went along with it as each priest or religious leader was called in to take out the demon inside him. Each exorcism after painful exorcism was a failed attempt and this traumatic part of his life was what would mold him into the person he would be, and give him his protective side, never wishing that on anyone else. When his parent’s did find out that their son was unable to get rid of whatever it was that had taken over their child they decided to ship him off to Hempton. It wasn’t actually bad for him to come to a place like this, with others that understood him. Though his parents stopped calling and stopped their letters as if sending him here was supposed to finally get rid of their “demon” son.

Eragon Ryoku

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:51 pm
nomAlexander Micheal Goodman

User Image

omnomnomnomnom Alex

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom Nineteen

omnomnomnomnom Male

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom towards women

omnomnomnomnom pure blood demon

omnomnomnomnom Taking control of others will. It's a more complex power and it takes its toll. I don't use it much for that reason, but if someone really annoys me I will not hesitate to use it.

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xI'm not gonna sugar coat it I can be a really big d**k. I don't care for anyone other than myself. Rude, cold, selfish, short temper, arrogant, and reckless. Everyone has told me I am these things. I won't say they are wrong, but I would have to also add controlling. I'm not perfect and I never said I was. A jerk with no soft side and no care for others.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xMy history, past, biography, or whatever you want to call it is something that should stay in the past. I only care for the future and what it has in store for me. My family is a touchy subject that if asked and I don't know them well enough I will flip. My mother and father are Pure bloods such as myself. Demons of evil and destruction. They were the strongest and most powerful. I'm am honored to be their son. Well my father's son anyways. My mother, well she is a whole other story. You see I was an only child for about two years, almost three, until my mother thought it would be a great idea to sleep around. Don't know what was going through her head, but sleeping with an angel! That was unbelievable. A baby sister I don't even care for. After father found out he flipped. Killed her, killed himself, almost killed half of Chicago. I don't know my filthy half blood of a sister nor do I care to. She may have the same name as my father but she isn't of his blood, nor is she good enough. New York was the next destination in my life. Sure I lived with Floramaria for a good few years, but there were a few issues. Ones I made to make a point and she was sent to live with another family. I grew up with other demons around my age at special schools. Of course I made a few problems here and there and had to go to some other schools. Finally was sent to the one I'm currently at. It's alright until people get really annoying and bug you every day. It is my last year of school and winter break. With no where to go I didn't have any plans. My luck I got stuck in the school with a bunch of other teenagers I really don't care fore. Including my half sister.

Princess_Cousland

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:15 pm
nomHadrian Orin Yauul

User Image

omnomnomnomnomHadrian; just Hadrian

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom I lost count, I look eighteen... So, eighteen

omnomnomnomnom Male

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom Men or women, I don't mind either way.

omnomnomnomnom Full-blooded Kelpie

omnomnomnomnom I am a Kelpie so I have natural powers, which would be the ability to shape-shift into a large horse and to control water, though, I do have an additional power that nullifies the affects of emotion and mind control (mainly because of my personality, or lack there of).

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xThere isn't much to explain my personality. I am extremely blunt to the point of rudeness, and I really don't know how to withhold my words. This is because I feel practically nothing. My emotions have all but withered in to nothingness over the years and I struggle to understand people who portray emotion in front of me. I am extremely calculating and smart, always seeming to know things before they happen. Though, I have to say that my main weapon would be my gracefulness. Everything I do and even my voice are fluid and smooth, much like the element over which I reign.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xAh, yes, something about my past. That was so long ago that I hardly remember anything about it. All I remember is that at a young age I was thrown into the wilds of Scotland to fend for myself, just like every other Kelpie foal there is. I don't remember all the people I have killed, though, I remember that, just like every other Kelpie (there are few nowadays), I ate their corpses.

I will, however, tell you recent dealings. My lake that I had been residing in started to dry up because of humans' irrigation plants and water needs. The humans even started to tear up the rolling plains of the moor. So, I was forced to take my human form and move...and I found myself in America going to a school filled with 'others'. They weren't even Fey. That is all I remember... I will try harder some other moment perhaps.

Leifka

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:17 pm
nomFloramaria Violet Goodman

User Image

omnomnomnomnom Flora

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom Seventeen

omnomnomnomnom Female

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom for the boys

omnomnomnomnom Half Blood, Angle and Demon

omnomnomnomnom Primal Energy. I can take control of certain elements such as fire, earth, ice, and lightning.

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xMostly quiet, calm, easy going, and kind. I can get really jumpy and paranoid in crowds. I can be shy and I tend to be nervous and mess up my words when I talk. I'm only really shy around guys I really like or maybe just new people, but with a group of friends I'm fun loving and can't help but have a good time. I'm laid back and I don't take anything seriously. I don't dwell on things that frustrate me or cause me pain. I try to see the brighter side of things. I'm a nice person but I do have that demon anger. When unleashed it isn't pretty. I'm curious and I try to stay committed to everything I do. I can be easily distracted.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xChildhood? I didn't exactly have one so to say. It was rough and unbelievably difficult, but I survived and came out alright. My birth, I guess, was a bad thing. I don't believe it no matter what everyone says. My mother was a pure blood demon. Strong, beautiful, and very powerful. She was married to another demon and had a son. She wasn't exactly happy, and by the stories I have heard of that man I wouldn't blame her. I don't know how my mother and father met, but it was a disaster from the start. She was a demon and he was and angel. One night was all it took and then he was gone. When I was born nine months later he knew. My mother's husband knew I wasn't his and everything went to hell. He died, my mother died, and he almost killed half of Chicago. I had no one. My half brother, Alexander, was cruel and mean. He made it a point that I was to no be around him and not accepted. I was sent to live with humans. For awhile and then moved to a different family. I went from home to home and I didn't understand why. Maybe it was safer so I didn't expose who I really was and hurt anyone. Finally, when I was around fourteen, I was with a family and stayed there with them. It was and odd family I must say. The mother was a half blood with human and demon in her. The father was a vampire and elf half blood. They had adopted half bloods of all kinds and raised them as their own. Very rich, very kind, and one of the most loving families I have ever seen. At first I was sent to normal human school until my powers really took shape and I couldn't control them. I was then sent to a school for others like me in New York. Non humans who are dangerous no matter what we are. I don't mind the school and I have been here since the beginning of the school year. New student oh boy. I tend to keep to myself. I was going to go back home to my half blood family, but I got distracted and now I'm trapped.

Princess_Cousland

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:06 pm
nomAvia Anne Escott

User Image

omnomnomnomnom Avia; Anne.

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom Eighteen

omnomnomnomnom Female

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom Heterosexual

omnomnomnomnom Pure blooded Angel

omnomnomnomnom I can basically control light and am currently learning how to control air. (Although it gets out of hand time to time..)

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xMy personality is a little troubling when it comes to expressing it. I never had a chance to express it when I was younger, so I find it difficult to do so. Just saying how I am to people who don't get me is hard enough. I would possibly have to say to them I am very blunt when it comes to things. That would make me judgmental in their opinion, but I could care less. My emotions are very harsh though. It may take a lot to get me upset, but my anger can flare quite easily. Happiness is something I mostly show, but it would only be a little of it. You could say I am quiet and down to Earth, maybe. Never really shrouded by what's around me.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xMy past life you say? Well, let's just say it wasn't always easy. Being a pure bred angel had it's downfalls. At a young age I was very prone to nearly showing the human race the existence of magical creatures. Considering the fact that I used my powers of light too much as a child it scared so many people, so I resulted to homeschooling until middle school. At that time I had learned to hold my powers in and to keep them hush hush around the humans. I met few people at my school who were half-breeds of what I was, but they looked down at me as a teaser, claiming I was shoving my pure blood in their faces. That made me a little much of an outcast since most said I was hard to understand and wouldn't be easy to get along with. They were right, and I was glad they left me alone. I didn't want to be around them either as much anyway. It allowed me to think and do what I wanted. Eventually when high school came my full powers started to kick in and it made it harder for me to hold in my light energy. I sometimes made it too bright for things, or had glowing balls of bright light fluttering off around myself. This happened when I was learning the elemental use of air, so it could have collided when that became part of my major learning process as well. I still know most on how to use air, but it does get out of hand. I am now attending some new school out in New York in hopes of learning how to control my powers and use them at my fullest will.

BonBonRawr

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:34 pm
nomCammie Anne Darke

User Image

omnomnomnomnom Cam or just Cammie

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom Seventeen

omnomnomnomnom a girl, duh

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom for those boys

omnomnomnomnom Mortal Witch

omnomnomnomnom Simple to intermediate witchcraft. Varying from spells to potions, some coming out better than others. (Spells usually include a small phrase and potions can take a while to brew.) The stronger the spells are, the more tired they make the witch.

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xI'm a generally nice person. I won't just 'go off' on just anyone; it takes a lot to get me really mad. I would describe myself as bit of a tomboy, and I can be quite stubborn when I want to be. I can often become flustered when my spells aren't coming out right, and I hate to be interupted when I'm concentrating.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xTo start out, witch genes often skip through many generations in a family tree. My father's mother was the last witch born before me, and my family shunned her for it.

I was born on a cool September night at eleven twenty nine. My mother's body couldn't take it, though the docters had warned her long before. Scarlett Darke died within two hours of the birth of her only daughter, and her husband was never the same. I always seemed normal enough through the baby and toddler years. Then, when I was six, weird things started happening to me at school. I'd cause wierd things to happen, and my the time I was seven I'd been kicked out of the school. Let's just say my dad wasn't happy. My magic, while at the time we didn't know it, was uncontrolable at the time. I was kicked out of three more schools before I even made it to middle school. That was when I began trying to figure out hwy this was happening. I don't know how many things I looked up on the internet before back tracing my father's family tree. I managed to find one weird article from some old newspaper, announcing her mad and a user of witchcraft. Well after that it just kind of clicked. I had always beent he kind of kid who believed that stuff. I confronted my father and he was quiet...He wouldn't speak except to tell me to get in the car. I did as I was told and we drove and drove, bringing me to an old house. When I knocked on the door, he'd already drove away...

A woman opened the door. She had curly white hair and a hunched back. She stared at me before ushering me into the house. The woman announced herself to be my grandmother, though I'd never met either of my grandparents ever in my life. The woman started babbling about how she'd used a spell to see me or something like that. My grandmother hugged me, but I was in shock. We eventually got to know each other better, an she explained what I was witch, just as she was. From that time on she began teaching me the wonders of my powers, though weak at the time. That is until this year that she decided I should go elsewhere to advance my education.

iCarrot-ness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:59 pm
nomDaniel Jackson Wolfe

User Image

omnomnomnomnom Dan/ Danny

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom Eighteen

omnomnomnomnom Male

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom Straight

omnomnomnomnom Pure-Blood Vampire

omnomnomnomnom Superhuman abilities, umbrakinesis, accelerated healing

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xHe is kind, understanding and is often mature about things. When with friends, he is easy-going and a nice person to be with, even serious and selfless contrasting his usually playful attitude(when he's with people he doesn't know). He can control his emotions rather well, able to stay back if necessary and control his temper. He is protective of his friends. Mess with his friends and he won't hesitate to hurt you. He can be reckless and immature at times.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xI grew up like a normal human. I aged like any other human. Once I hit my teens, however, my aging seemed to speed up a bit. By the time I was fifteen, I looked like I was eighteen. Now at eighteen, I look like I'm in my early twenties. I was told that when I turn twenty-four, I will stop aging all together. By then, I'll look like I'm in my thirties, or so I'm told.

Being a vampire, my need for blood was strong growing up. I was in a normal school for half of my first year. I ended up attacking one of the students without realizing what I was doing. After that, my parents pulled me out of school and I was home-schooled. As I got older, I was taught how to control my thirst for blood. By the time I was old enough for middle school, my thirst was controlled enough that I could attend. Even still, I wasn't put back in public school until high school. I spent the last three years attending this school in New York. It's winter break of my third year and I've decided to stick around with a few friends.

The Master Time Lord

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas