Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Why Can't I? (Profiles!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:05 pm
Wanna go back to the roleplay, lovie? 9 ;

Door to the Roleplay!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:23 pm
-----------
.........................» Constanze Patricia Stottenmeier

User Image

---------------------------
I prefer to be called [Cece]
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm [Female]
I was born 16 years ago
I stand tall! 5'4.3"
It's all muscle... 117.56 lbs
I like some things:
- Reading
- Surfing the Internet
- Proving myself right

And dislike others:
- People who think they're smarter than me
- People who make fun of me because I'm smarter than them
- Loud, annoying BOYS

Secrets Known Only to Me
Both my parents are eccentric college professors. If you think about it, the only reason why they ever really had me was because they wanted to put each other to the ultimate test... yup, that would be parenthood for you. The did a pretty good job, if I may say so myself. I guess you could say I was always the weird one... I read instead of playing tag, mixed stuff together instead of pulling them apart... I almost blew my sister's head off, but that was once when I was four and wondered what would happen if I stuck her hairspray in the microwave. It was pretty awesome. Anyways, so me and my friends met in elementary school... we were always kind of the stick-outs, so we... well, we stuck. And we've been like sisters ever since. We're closer than two pieces of that ultra-thin rice paper stuck together with the illegal nano-glue they sell in Saudi Arabia, and no, there's nothing that can tear us apart.

...But I Must Warn You:
You don't wanna mess with me. I might not be physically intimidating, but get me going and I will cut you to pieces. I'm quick to use my head and think up insults, and I put the pieces together pretty quickly. So what if I hate it when people are wrong? It's my duty as the smart one to correct them, even if they think it's annoying. Yeah, I'm aware I've got the smarts and I'm not afraid to show it. Those little twerps that call themselves men can kiss my a** for all I care. In case you haven't noticed, I'm quick to the metaphorical punch and get pissed off easy... but that's fine, since no one can play words like I can. Those ignoramus numbskulls.

There's Somethings I forgot:
Do NOT make fun of my glasses or take them away. I'm BLIND without them, ya hear me? I can't see!!!!

MitashiUchiha16--------------

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:33 pm
-----------
.........................» Kasey Mary Faith Atkins

User Image

I prefer to be called Kassie ; KasBear
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Lovely Female
I was born 16 years ago
I stand tall! 5' 4"
It's all muscle... 116 lb
I like some things:
-Music!
- Stuffed Animals!
- Me and my friend's little war . eheheh!

And dislike others:
-Blood/Gore
-Tight spaces (I'm claustrophobic)
-The Dark

Secrets Known Only to Me
Well let me just start by explaining my family. First off, my brother. He's nine years older, and hes long been out of the house. His name is Dalton and he's married now to his wifey, Maylyn. I love her name so much! Now my older-step sister, is rather bossy and I don't really like her. Never really have, she is a word I can but will not say! My mother is just like me, almost. I'm a little bit more kind than she is. She'll cuss you out like she is a sailor, and if you don't like that, she'll put you in a hospital bed. But she is really fun, a party waiting waiting to happen! Now, my dad, is really raciest, mean, and a jerk face. I love him... Because he's the dad that's always been there, but I don't like how he acts. AT ALL.

Now when I was 2, my real dad left me. He was a druggie and alcoholic. When he left, he never tried to change, or talk to me, or anything. So when my mom met the dad I have now, they didn't get married or anything. But 4 days before it would have been considered he abandoned me, and my dad now could adopt me, my real father died of a heartattack from over dosing. I wasn't allowed to go to the funeral. I was banned and honestly I didn't want to go. My dad adopted me, but I kept my mom's maiden name, which was what I was given as my last name when I was born.

My life is good right now, but really, my dad has been making me mad lately. Everything I do is wrong, he is always yelling at me and cussing me out. I'm honestly getting sick of it, and I tell you the minute, if he ever does, lays a hand on me... It's over.

...But I Must Warn You:
Let's start with my better side. I'm hyper, energetic, bubbly, and outgoing. I can and will speak my mind and WILL talk your ear off if you let me. I will trust me! I promise you I will hehe! When I get obsessed with something, I will not stop talking about it. Now for my less good side, hehe! I can be very sensitive. One little thing can make me cry or extremely upset. I honestly think I'm bi-polar. And something I release my anger with my fists. I usually try to release my anger in more creative ways. Like drawing, singing and dancing. My neutral side, it depends on who you are if its good or bad, is my very michevious. I have a smart mind, sometimes, when it comes to causing trouble. And I will cause A LOT of it if you let me.

I have two piercings under my lower lip on the left. I also draw anime, sing sometimes, and dance when I'm alone and no one can see me.

Xx_Fearless_Lover_xX--------------

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:40 pm
-----------
.........................» AlexReeseTaylor

User Image

I prefer to be called Alex
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Male
I was born 17 years ago
I stand tall! 5'11"
It's all muscle... 176 lbs
I like some things:
-Sleeping -
talking to a girl...(dont ask I wont tell!)
-Cherry coke

And dislike others:
-Being told what to do
-Being woken up
-Not getting to know me and saying I'm a dumb a**

Secrets Known Only to Me
I was born different...They thought I was dead, partly because I was born without a cry. They thought I came out dead, turns out it just took me a few minutes. They said I was going to become retarded or something along those lines. Somehow it did the opposite affect. I have had straight A's from the beginning. I was able to adapt and learn things as naturally as normal people came to eat food. Now don't get me wrong! I'm no super-human..just smart. I was trying to find ways to challenge myself. I learned only drums...just didn't feel like learning anything else.

I had and still dow have a decent life. I started to get into different programs. Got into things...and got new friends here and there. Then I got transfered. I only have a few friends and the only thing I can do is play my drums or free run. But hey...its no tragic story I have. I might have something soon though...if she ever notices me.

...But I Must Warn You:
I am very stubborn, I sometimes have trust issues. I keep a wall of emotions up that nobody really knows about. I talk a lot and seem like I have no idea what I am talking about. but if you somehow get to know me I am noticeably deeper and show my true colors. I keep my life to myself quite a bit and its pretty obvious. It almost seems like I have two different lives..which I might, or might not.

I have snakebites, and gauges in my ears.

mistadeath--------------

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:44 pm
-----------
.........................» CaethynRenaeBiavola

User Image

I prefer to be called Cae
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Female
I was born 16 years ago
I stand tall! 5'5"
It's all muscle... 120 lbs.
I like some things:
-Reading/Writing
-Playing the violin
-Thunder storms

And dislike others:
-Violence
-Ignorant people
-Spiders

Secrets Known Only to Me
I was adopted when I was a few months old. My mother left me and I don't, nor will I ever, know why. My foster parents are nice enough, but we never really were close. I never could open up to them and I always felt different and left out of their perfect, wealthy lives. They adopted me because they couldn't have children of their own and I felt I failed them as the perfect child. So I did everything in my power to make them proud. I do wonderfully in school and accept nothing lower than an A. I don't get in trouble, and I'm a neat person. I never give them any reason to complain. But still, I was never truly content with myself or my life. Until I met my best friends. I'm still one to hide my feelings, but they are always there for me when I need them. We are misfits and decided to stick together. I've never been happier.

...But I Must Warn You:
I am kind and understanding of others. I am quite the opposite of loquacious, but that makes me a wonderful listener. I don't think highly of myself but I'm a very hard worker when it comes to school and making something of my life. Just because I'm quiet though, does not mean I'm boring or don't know how to have fun. I love going out with my friends and having a good time. I just tend to blend in to the background.

I have a small tattoo of a butterfly on my right foot. No one knows it's meaning, and I like to keep it that way.

-M a i k a i - U h a n e---------------

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:59 pm
-----------
.........................» Anthony Michael Dias

User Image

I prefer to be called Andy
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Male
I was born 17 year ago
I stand tall! 5'9
It's all muscle... 210
I like some things:
-Sports
-Jokes
-Music

And dislike others:
-School Work
-Preppy Girls
-Silence

Secrets Known Only to Me
I was born to an upper middle class family seventeen years ago. I have two older sisters and a younger cousin who I think of as a brother. My parents are sweet and all, but sort of disconnected from my activities. They don't come to many games but they will buy whatever equipment I need, and they don't ask many questions about school as long as I'm passing each class. Recently they've been seperated, but it's clear that they won't drag us into it, and I'm fine with it as long no one is yelling.

...But I Must Warn You:
I love playing sports and goofing off. 'Course I'll tell me you exactly what I'm thinking, even if it may come off rude. I like to speak my mind, and have my voice heard but I can hold a serious conversation if the need arises. The best way to entertain me is with a game. I'll play really any sport but my favorite has always been soccer. So sorry, if I hurt your feelings, let's just shoot some hoops or something and get over it.

I have a music note tatoo on the inside of my right wrist.

Cherry Ki--------------

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:23 pm
-----------
.........................» SebastianChristianGates

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I prefer to be called Seb for short, thanks.
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm obviously male.
I was born 18 years ago
I stand tall! 5'9
It's all muscle... 130lbs
I like some things:
-Banging babes ;]
-Cigarettes and Pot
-Loud Thrashy Music, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot and the like.

And dislike others:
-Homophobes, they are stupid shiznat.
-The color yellow
-The Wii, Ps3 is better.

Secrets Known Only to Me
I was born eighteen years ago to loving parents, that were deep in to the world of drugs and booze. I've grown up okay, I guess, I'm addicted to that stuff, but it doesn't make me a bad person. Anyways, I started smoking when I was about seven years old. My parents didn't care, they found it rather comical, as did their druggie friends. When I turned ten my grandmother knew what was happening, so she took me under her roof and fed me cookies and cream and was the nicest grandmother you could have. She died when I turned 14, so I was placed back under the care of my parents as they were now deemed "clean". I knew they weren't, they were always horrible liars and probably some how faked the pee test and stashed the drugs at a friends. When I came back, It truly seemed like they had gotten clean, for about two weeks. Until their friend Giselle, the biggest prostitute and drug dealer payed a visit. Apparently my parents had a unpaid debt, so she offered something, as I was a attractive young boy, she could sell me in to male prostitution. My parents being the stupid druggies they were agreed. Giselle took me out and attempted to take me for a ride. I jumped out the window, and ended up breaking my wrist, but I still ran. I didn't want to have sex with some wrinkled, s.t.d. filled prostitute, no matter how much my parents needed their drugs. I ran and ran, until I reached a police station and explained. I was then placed under the care of my two lesbian aunts, I didn't mind, Their lesbian-ness bothered others, but I didn't give a crap. So now I'm living with Aunt Wilma, and Aunt Helena. And I'm the cockiest little adopted son they could ever have.

...But I Must Warn You:
I am a horrible kid. I'm mean, get angry, am super sarcastic, and enjoy seeing ugly girls cry. Thats just the guy I am. If you don't like me, I don't give a s**t, I'm caustic and a disaster. I'm vain and pompous. I go out of my way humilate people to the extreme that they hate me. I only get along with one person, and thats Alex. Sure I like girls, but they just don't get me. I'm mean and rude cause its my nature. I'm not a sappy lovey-dovey guy. I'm in it for the sex baby. And that me.

I'm deeply involved in smoking and pot. I also absolutely love japanese folding stars. Just saying.

RinaOfTheDead--------------

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff