Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
۞ Nephilim Order RPC's ۞

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:40 am
Skeletons

Nephilim skeletons will be smaller because the powers and main weapons have already been provided through the Nephilim skills shown in the main thread of the role play. Other race skeletons will be larger because their powers have not been listed, nor their main weapons.

You are not to post your character here without it first being accepted completely by me. Those who do post your characters here without my permission will have it deleted without warning.

Be sure to send me the character filled out via private message.

Nephilim Skeleton

[Imgright] Image Code Here [/imgright][size=18][align=center]☞[color=indigo][b][u]Knowing one's feathers[/u][/b][/color]☜[/align][/size][align=right]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]The writer calls me:[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][b]"[/b][u] CHARACTER NAME [/u][b]"[/b][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]Everyone else calls me[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][b]"[/b][u] NICKNAME [/u][b]"[/b][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]I have lit[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] AGE [/u][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR ONE][b]candles so far.[/b][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]With my wings wide, see what my race is.[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u]Nephilim[/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]If you couldn't tell, I am[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] Gender [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]With that said I am interested in[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] SEXUALITY [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]Everyone knows I am[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] PERSONALITY [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]I enjoy[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] LIKES [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]But I don't agree well with[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] DISLIKES [/u][/color][/align]

[size=18][align=center]▼[color=indigo][b][u]Stop looking at my wings, and look at these![/u][/b][/color]▼[/align][/size]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]After the Red Angel fire, my flames turn[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] ENTER A COLOR [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]My Angel Fire is special to me because it is[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] DESCRIBE YOUR ANGEL FIRE SWORD(S) Max is two for each person [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]Other than that, I also hold[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] ADDITIONAL WEAPONS [/u][/color]

[size=18][align=center]☫[color=indigo][b][u]Whoa, hold up, Nephilim gotta a story for you.[/u][/b][/color]☫[/align][/size]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]Please take a seat as I you learn about my history[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO] PLACE BIO HERE
[/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]Oh before I forget[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO] EXTRA INFORMATION [/color]

[align=right][color=COLOR ONE][b]The writer of my destiny is[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] USER NAME [/u][/color][/align]

Non Nephilim Skeleton

[Imgleft] Image Code Here [/imgleft][size=18][align=center]☾[color=orange][b][u]Seeing what has been written[/u][/b][/color]☽[/align][/size]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]The writer calls me:[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][b]"[/b][u] CHARACTER NAME [/u][b]"[/b][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]Everyone else calls me[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][b]"[/b][u] NICKNAME [/u][b]"[/b][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]I have lit[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] AGE [/u][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR ONE][b]candles so far.[/b][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]With great pride I announce that I am [/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] RACE [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]If you couldn't tell, I am[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] Gender [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]With that said I am interested in[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] SEXUALITY [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]Everyone knows I am[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] PERSONALITY [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]I enjoy[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] LIKES [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]But I don't agree well with[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] DISLIKES [/u][/color]

[size=18][align=center]♽[color=orange][b][u]Careful, you almost didn't see I have these![/u][/b][/color]♽[/align][/size][align=right]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]With my life comes techniques like[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] SKILLS (Not Powers) [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]Gifted to me from my race is that of[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] POWERS [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]This instrument is special to me because[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] DESCRIBE YOUR MAIN WEAPON(S) [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]Other than that, I also have with me[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] ADDITIONAL WEAPONS [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]For additional aid I always have[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] ITEMS [/u][/color]

[/align][size=18][align=center]♅[color=orange][b][u]Stay for a moment, history is here.[/u][/b][/color]♅[/align][/size]

[align=right][color=COLOR ONE][b]Please take a seat as I you learn about my history[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO] PLACE BIO HERE
[/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]Oh before I forget[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO] EXTRA INFORMATION [/color][/align]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]The writer of my destiny is[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] USER NAME [/u][/color]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:09 am
User Image
Knowing one's feathers

The writer calls me:xx"Azriel Reficul"

Everyone else calls mexx"Light Bringer"

I have litxx18xxcandles so far.

With my wings wide, see what my race is.xxNephilim

If you couldn't tell, I amxxmale

With that said I am interested inxxWomen

Everyone knows I amxxSomewhat laid back, always trying to do the right thing, very smart, a happy person, strong, and has some dark tendencies.

I enjoyxxLiving, eating new foods, animals, training with the sword, sleeping, traveling, meeting new people, and trying to learn who his father is.

But I don't agree well withxxArrogant Angels, overly rude people, rotten smells, the thought of dying, actually meeting his father, the thought of dying and those around him dying. The idea of becoming evil.

Stop looking at my wings, and look at these!

After the Red Angel fire, my flames turnxxBlack

My Angel Fire is special to me because it isxxTwo katana with a four foot blades that have Latin Writings on the baldes. The guard of the sword is round and hold a hidden marking in it that seems to have been hidden by Azriel as best he can. The hilts on them are both black wraps on them with red markings all over it. At the but of the hilt there are two diamonds extending outward with black crystals in the middle of them.

Other than that, I also holdxxA long bow, two daggers, and a set of throwing knives.

Whoa, hold up, Nephilim gotta a story for you.

Please take a seat as I you learn about my historyxx An orphan almost at birth, young Azriel was told that his father only left him two things, a place to live with others of his "kind," a name, and his father's word that the young man would meet him in the near future. Azriel did not know what this meant, but figured that it wouldn't matter soon at all because he quickly began to lose all interest in his run away father and in place of this he did what he could to train with the sword, doing such with a strange old man everyone calls "Gunter the Senile." It is known that the man keeps talking about Angels, and in a life before this one, he had been a great warrior Angel that had fallen into a wrong choice. Of course all the people of this community found him to be a little crazy, but the man did have one thing about him, a style of fighting that was almost beyond human.
It wasn't but a few years that Azriel grew up and did what he could to try and really know the style, but he was always told that he would not master another person's style, but at the coming of age he would learn something of his own. This seemed like more crazy old person talk at first, but soon the young man understood that Gunter didn't seem as senile as everyone made him out to be, he was just an odd and wise old man, who had a sick interest in how chicken's laid eggs.
In these events of the story, it is only a day away for Azriel to reach adulthood, and everything is going to change for him, in a very drastic way, same going for those of his kind.

Oh before I forgetxx EXTRA INFORMATION

The writer of my destiny isxxReddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out