Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Surviv☣rs {profiles}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alphavesper

Dapper Werewolf

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:41 am
Link to Roleplay.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:46 am
Mikaela Lee Harvy

User Image

They pull the strings 〪〪〪x x x x x x
xxxxx Reku1495

I have been on this Earth 〪〪〪x x x x x x
xxxxx26

My personality is 〪〪〪x x x x x x
xxxxxMikaela's personality went through some extreme changes after the virus swept through her family. There was a time where she was a happy-go-lucky mother of two. Sure, she was a bit bitter towards men in general after her husband left, but her boys were counting on her, and she did like letting people down. She was always looking at positive things, refusing to see the bad in anything. She was determined, and strong willed. She had to be, raising two young boys! She opened her heart to anyone who would come in, and never thought twice about helping someone out. She was friendly, creative, always trying out new things. She loved life, and she loved her family. And as long as they were happy, well, she had no complaints.

But, things changed. After her boys died, Mikaela changed. She was no longer quite as happy. Often she gets a distant look in her eyes, like she's remembering something happy, but all it brings her is pain and sorrow. Her once open heart has become closed off, and she's no longer as willing to get close to people, lest they be taken away from her again. But to those she does get close too, she is infinitely loyal. She will do her best to provide for them, like any mother would, and keep them in good spirits, even if she isn't herself. No sacrifice it too large if it benifits her new family. She's a cunning woman, as well, and, where as once she would hold remorse over taking advantage of people, now she does not; she cannot, if she wants to survive and be there for her new friends and family. Without them, she has nothing left to live for, and most likely would've killed herself, so was so overcome with grief. Even so, Mikaela does have her moments when the woman she once was shines through; whether it be through her bright smile, her gentle tone of voice, or simply the way she cares.

As a mother, Mikaela is quite good at taking care of people; she knows first aid, along with many home remedies. However, she often forgets to take care of herself; she'll take less food, carry more things, take more responsibility. She feels the need to take care of others, to protect them at all costs, to try again since she failed to protect and take care of her kids. This may come across as babying to some, but she can't help it; Mikaela may just lose her mind if another loved one of hers dies in front of her.

When it comes to love, Mikaela is a bit of stickler. Her ex-husband has left a bad taste in her mouth, and she isn't very trusting with her heart any longer; she's more likely to open up to women than men, but she's still quite straight. She treats men fairly, of course, taking care of them just like women. But when involving love, she tried to back away. Even so, Mikaela does hope that one day, she will fall in love again and be happy. And maybe even start another family, should she be so lucky.

My past is 〪〪〪x x x x x x
xxxxx Mikaela had always been a bit of a dimwit as a child. She just didn't get that actions had consequences. So, needless to say, she got in trouble a lot. Sometimes it would be for simply not doing her homework because playing outside was so much more fun. And sometimes it would be more serious, such as starting a fight because someone had picked on her friend. But her parents loved her, the way parents do no matter what their child does, and she grew up happily.

It was around age sixteen when Mik met Levi. He was cool, and a bit of a rebel. Sexy, too. She noticed him, and he noticed her, and the rest was history. They started to date, and at first it was cute. Mikaela was happier than she'd ever been. Levi treated her well, almost like a princess. He always took her out every Friday, and always insisted he pay for their dates. Sure, some were more romantic than others, but she couldn't complain. She was happy. However, their relationship turned physical on Mikaela's eighteenth birthday. Three months later, she found out she was pregnant. Her parents were upset at first; she was so young, and they weren't even married. But Levi took responsibility. He proposed, and they got married two months later.

Happily together, a year later they got their first place; a little apartment on the other side of town. Mikaela, Levi, and their new baby boy, Samuel, all moved in and started living their new life. Levi got a full time job, and Mikaela got a part-time one, so she could take care of Sam, too. Two years later, when Mikaela was twenty-one, she fell pregnant again. And again, nine months later little Jakob came into the world. Unfortunately, after the birth of their second child, Levi became distant. He wasn't around as much, and his work shifts kept getting longer, but the paycheck always stayed the same. Naturally, Mikaela got suspicious, and investigated the matter.

Levi was having an affair. A secretary where he worked, no less. She found them one day, in one of the unused offices at the end of a hallway almost never used. Though she knew why; one could hear the moans at the other end. Levi moved out the next month, leaving Mikaela with two kids to raise on her own; no joint custody. It was hard at first, but Mikaela managed. She got another job, worked hard. And whenever the boys needed her, she was there for them. She wouldn't abandon her childern like Levi had abandoned her.

And that's when she got sick. She was twenty-four, Samuel was five, and little Jakob only three. At first she thought it was only the flu; she hadn't had her shot, it was only karma coming back to haunt her. She figured she'd get over it soon. But she didn't. The symptoms continued, and eventually she was hospitalized. The boys went to stay with her parents for the week until she was released. Whatever it was, she recovered, and put it behind her. But, the next month, Jake fell ill. Mikaela took time off one of her jobs to stay home with him until he got better; he never did. Eventually she had to again rely on her parents to look after him. One day she got a call that he, too had been hospitalized. Three days later he died. During that time, Sam, too, had fallen ill and been hospitalized. He didn't last nearly as long as Jake, and died within only a few days.

Mikaela was a broken woman. She stayed at home for days, simply crying her eyes out. She refused visits from her parents or friends. She locked herself up in her room with pictures of her boys laid in front of her on the bed as she sobbed until no more tears came. She felt so empty. There was no more purpose to her life. But she couldn't just kill herself; she simply didn't have the strength. And staying at the apartment wasn't an option, it was too painful. So, packing up, Mikaela left with only a backpack full of whatever she felt she needed; food, water, a handgun, some extra ammo, spare clothes, matches, kindle, a small first-aid kit, sleeping bag, cash, medicine, and her important documents. Around her neck, she secured a gold locket, each side containing a picture of her childern, one of Sam, the other of Jake. She often fingers it when she's thinking, as they are always on her mind and close to her heart.

Mikaela took off in her car, but soon ran out of gas. People were dying left and right, and chaos seemed to breaking lose. So she headed out on foot. She doesn't quite know where to go, only away from where she was. Hopefully she'll live, no matter how much she wants to die, and move one, finding something or something else to live for.

My secrets are 〪〪〪x x x x x x
xxxxxIn a time of desperation, Mikaela worked as a stripper at a local bar for a year. It was quick, easy money, and they needed it, badly.

What I love 〪〪〪x x x x x x
xxxxxAt one time, books; Mikaela used to be curious. And perhaps, if she could get a hold of one, she would rediscover her love for them.
xxxxxKids; she's very good with them, having had two of her own.
xxxxxTaking care of others; it's a way for her to, subconsciously, make up for letting Sam and Jake die becuase she feels she couldn't take care of them.
xxxxxBirds; she envies how they're able to just take off and fly, leaving behind all of their trouble.
xxxxxSurviving; though she may feel like death is her only escape, deep down Mik really wants to live on and be happy again.

What I hate 〪〪〪x x x x x x
xxxxxHospitals; the only thing she remembers about them are Jake and Sam on their death beds.
xxxxxMen; after Levi, she's become quite guarded towards them, though it's a love/hate thing. She wants to fall in love again, she just doesn't trust herself enough to do so, thinking she'll end up hurt again.
xxxxxRats; they're just nasty.
xxxxxHaving to carry a gun; she hopes to whatever god there is that she won't have to use it.
xxxxxViolence; the world is in shambles, and people have the nerve to bicker? Uh-uh.  

alphavesper

Dapper Werewolf

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

alphavesper

Dapper Werewolf

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:47 am
Ambrosia Sinclair

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxx AceOfTears

xxxxxtwenty-one

xxxxxbefore Ambrosia was a sweet happy girl that loved life. However now she is feisty and sometimes cynical when it comes to about living. She shows her sweet side from time again when her doctor self comes about. She worries over people easily when they have an injury on their body regardless if it is small or large. She is very stubborn when she believes in something and will fight for it in the end or if her temper flares she will throw everything she can at you.

xxxxx Before: Ambrosia had been raised to be successful and proficient in what career she took. She had gone to college to get her degree in the medical field by becoming a doctor faster than anyone before her could. Soon she found herself making what she wanted of her life taking care of patients and they were getting better. Soon all her patients and people she loved were getting affected by this strange disease and dying before her. Everything she had known and worked was failing before her causing her to lose everything she loved and cherished. She had tried everything but what she knew was worthless to her.
After: Now after everything had escaped her grasp she began to fall into a deep depression; wanting to commit suicide. After her attempt to do so she found herself unable to kill herself. Soon she found herself realizing what she was trying to do to then try and start a new life where her doctor self would be buried within her never coming to the surface once more. From time again it resurfaces but then fades into the black of her mind.

xxxxxThat she was once a doctor fighting to keep people alive along with trying to commit suicide.

xxxxxThinking things through
xxxxxQuiet/being alone
xxxxxBooks
xxxxxForgetting about things
xxxxxLiving a new life

xxxxxDeath
xxxxxBlood
xxxxxCocky attitudes
xxxxxFighting when not necessary
xxxxxRemembering memories  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:34 am
Castielle Angel

User Image.

xxxxx Silencematters

xxxxx19

xxxxxflirty, but kind of serious. Castielle is a joker but very sensible

xxxxx Castielle never had a close relationship with his family Even though he was born into a rich family, he never felt the need to let the idea that he was rich get into his head. He refused to be seen as one of those snobbish kids who always had everything he wanted because it was far from true. So even though he lived with his parents, he raised himself. When the terror hit and thousands of people died, his parents were part of it. He really was alone in a mansion that used to be full of life now it looked dead and was filled with terror but he knew that for know he was safe there.

xxxxxI am hiding something I would rather not tell you.

xxxxxmusic.
xxxxxbooks
xxxxxsunsets.
xxxxxfighting.
xxxxxpeople

xxxxxdeath
xxxxxblood
xxxxxbeing alone
xxxxxthe night
xxxxxpain