Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Counterparts- Opposites Attract

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:04 pm
Back to The RP  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:28 pm
- Shiroki Kaishiro Sorano -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message?
-Masks are meant to be worn, but they're meant to be removed as well-

MY NAME ISShiroki Kaishiro Sorano
But People call MeShiro
The last Number of Candles I saw was17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aMale

You Should Really Get to Know Me

He's carefree and a bit of a joker, he enjoys goofing off. He's a big of a flirt, to both guys and girls, and naturally compliments them (AKA an Unwitty flirt) but has much respect for everyone around him, and treats them equally. Even though he is a flirt, he only does it to make people feel better about themselves... not to get in a relationship. He's very friendly and talks to almost everyone if not everyone. Hate is a word not in his dictionary. He's quite a gentleman, speaking in such manner, but he's also rude in a teenage manner. He's honest as well, and has a feminine perspective on things. An OCD of being a Perfectionist as well, He spends half an hour just to make sure his hair looks nice. And being feminine, he's sensitive emotionally. Though, no one has ever seen him angry yet. That's because he's a pacifist, he doesn't like violence to much unless the time calls for it. And being Feminine and a Perfectionist.... He spends time to make sure there is no SINGLE crease on his shirt, bed, or any fabric. But for some reason doesn't mind MANY Exceptions. Like laying on grass.... As long as it TURNS OUT Clean and what not... He's fine.... He's a HUGE Romantist and probably the master of cheeziness. Lastly, he's relationship/girl shy. It's weird since he "flirts" with girls, but if they take the lead and compliment him or something, he will turn blood beet red.

Did You Know?

-Speaks Korean, Japanese, French, English, and Some ASL
-6"3
-Naturally Pink
-Sky Blue to Ocean Blue (Depends on his outfit)
-Korean/French From mom Japanese/British From Father

Come here, Let me tell you something
Has never been in a real genuine relationship nor has had his first Kiss! He's also relationship/Girl shy. He's alright with flirting with girls, but once they take the lead he becomes red and stutters, as well as nervous and glancing away all the time.

They're My DRUG

✓ Cooking (Homemade food)
✓ Designing/Making outfits
✓ Music

They Make me SICK

✖ Coffee
✖ Unhealthy Foods (Especially Greasy Food)
✖ Dirty Items

I Do EnjoySewing, Cooking, Drawing outfits-Designing outfits, Dancing and Singing the Most! But Collecting tea sets and tea has been and always will be his all time hobby

Obviously You're too curious•••
He grew up well for his family is wealthy, but he was lonely. His parents didn't really spend much time with him because of work. And His mother and Father was divorced! But he was alright with it, he had his grandparents who practically raised him themselves. But not without having him study. He learned Fencing, Akido, Violin, Piano, Sign Language, and Art for outside knowledge from his family. And then while going to school, he also was tutored outside of it. But he also wanted to learn some things himself, and asked for only 2 things. To learn how to play the Guitar, Dance, Singing, Sewing, and to learn Cooking. Even if he had to learn it himself. Now, he's really good at all these things, some may say that he has a future in the Culinary, Music, or Fashion career.
He grew up with adults commenting on his hair color, At one point, he even dyed it black. It was a big mistake on his part, he wished for his hair color to come back, which it did eventually after he buzzed it (His worst nightmare for a long time) But now, he's proud of his hair color. It's his naturally unique hair color that works for him. He's proud to be himself, and if anyone has a problem with him, so be it. They'll just end up liking him anyways because no one has ever held a grude or hated him for a long time. His smiles are just so bright and cheerful. But behind that smile, is a mature boy who doesn't allow anyone to see his negative emotions which prevails to anyone getting to his heart.
Later on, when he was 12 or so, his father remarried. And a new mother came in the family. He was thrilled! His new mother was nice, and he had a half brother. And... He had never met such an over achiever before, until he met Ren....
He's actually quite optimistic, always looking on the brighter side of life. And if things take a wrong turn, he adapts to it and thinks of the good things. If his family wants him to do something he doesn't like, he compromises. He isn't spoiled or anything, if anything he's anything BUT Spoiled. He doesn't boast, not really caring how great he is when all he sees is room for improvement. But he's not modest either, he knows he has skill. One thing he can't deny is his skills in music and fashion. But still, he's more modest than boastful. He holds bragging rights to his intelligence as well. Next to the honor student. But he doesn't do homework much. And with his feminine face, he would be a killer in a drag.

My Background Music•••
Just be Friends
Who Do I Like? •••
Sadly no one yet
THE AUTHOR•••Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:54 pm
- Victoria Lynn Sanders -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Oh, Hullo-

MY NAME IS-Victoria Lynn Sanders-
But People call Me-Vee-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-Seventeen-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Phemale-

-Victoria is a sweet, sensitive, quiet, smart, funny-when-she-wants-to-be, animal loving girl. She has always loved animals since she was a little girl, and she alters her personality around the way she was raised. She is quiet during class, and never ever talks to anyone, unless they have gotten through her bubble. Outside of class, however, she is as sweet as one of those Cadbury Easter eggs. And yes, I mean the ones with the sugary creme on the inside. She gets her smarts from the fact that she is always quiet in class, and last but not least she gets her sensitive trait from her father. He was always very mean to her when she was younger, and she doesn't really take it well when someone snaps at her, or yells at her.-

Did You Know?

-Details about Appearance
-5 feet even
-Brown
-Green
-Greek/white

(Shhh, she has a crush on The Short Tempered)

They're My DRUG

✓ Animals
✓ Chai Tea
✓ Ferrero Rocher

They Make me SICK

✖ Screaming
✖ Diet Soda (Any Kind)
✖ Rudeness

I Do Enjoy-Darwing, Singing, Balle Dancing, and Writing-

Victoria was born into quite a large family. She is the middle child in a family of 5. She has one older brother and one younger sister. The younger sister has mental disabilities because of her parents, but that we will address later. Her dad comes from a greek background, and when I sat greek, I mean GREEK. Yes, they have those big fat greek weddings, with all the good food, laughter, and dancing. But Victoria prefers to keep herself out of those events. Her mother is just another regular white American. Her parents met at a bar, which explains why her young sister has mental disabilites.

Her mother and father have always had drinking problems, and it started after she was born. Her dad went out and had an affair with her aunt, and that sparked the drinkng in her mother, which resulted in the sister with mental disabilities, and because of her sister her father started to drink. Because of all the drama her older brother moved out, and still comes to visit from time to time, and when he can, he sends Victoria money, because he knows that all the money is going to alcohol anyways.

My Background Music•••
Tomorrow-Chris Young
Who Do I Like? •••
The Short Tempered
THE AUTHOR•••rabidpixies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:52 pm
Allison Valiamont

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind"

MY NAME ISAllison Valiamont
But People call MeAli
The last Number of Candles I saw was 17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aFemale

You Should Really Get to Know me

Allison isn't much of a shy girl, rather quiet with not real desire to speak (She actually dislikes the way her voice sounds). She is either focused, or oblivoius in her world, and is blunt/honest as a child. She is feircly independent, and is slowly learning not to rely on others until she becomes fully independent. She does what is right out of sense of morality and empathy, than any desire to make a friend. She seems cold and mean, but she's very kind hearted and timid. Deep within her she has a competitive, funny, and more affectionate side of herself that she's brought out when she knows being sociable is important, but about the rest of her life she's blocked out from the world with less sociable desires, and though she can be sociable with some knowledge of it, she isn't the best and understanding outside the English language.

Did You Know?

-Slender except the curves around her hips, she is small chested, and her legs are a little more lean in muscle than some may expect.
-5'7
-Black
-light violet
-Italian/Viatnamese

Her families mistakes, and if ever crying she'd do it as privately as possible

They're My DRUG

✓ Science
✓ Music
✓ Animals

They Make me SICK

✖ The Ocean
✖ Ignorance,Idiots and Spicy Food
✖ Bad grades

I Do Enjoy-Videogames, Reading, Computer, TV, Learning (Sometimes), relaxing and thinking-

Alice was born into a whole family with hard working parents and an older sister. She grew up a sweet happy child with a bright outlook on the world. Along the lines of growing up she had active friends and ran around alot, but was picked on severly in the later years. She constantly forgave them, but eventually grew apart from them as she went to highschool. During middleschool she was an outcast , or the oddball that many messed with though she ignored them all. She made fine grades, only failing one class in her life. Her last season of soccer and softball was played in eight grade.

At age twelve her parents divorced for reasons she didn't know until this year, as she still ignored it. Her elder sister went into the military, but they both decided to live with her mother. She spent the years in her room on her computer, ignoring her family especially when her now step father came over often to sleep the nights with her mother. She went out on friday nights during her freshman year with some new friends, and it continued. Eventually she moved away with her mother and entered in a new school. She still sees her father every other weekend, and her sister has recently left for war. Her mother has married again, and her step father is good to her.

My Background Music•••
Pryo-Kings of Leon
Who Do I Like? •••
Small crush on the musician , won't ever admit it. It's only a crush she knows.
THE AUTHOR•••MindXHunter

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:17 pm
- Yukki La'stella -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -"I never said i wanted to be like a boy,but being a girl is to difficult" -

MY NAME IS-Yukki La'Stella-
But People call Me-Yu-Kun(girls though she herself is a girl),Stella(if you want to die),Yu.(name boys call her)-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-18-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Female-

-Just because someones a girl doesn't mean they have to be girlie,and Yukki is the girl to prove it. Headstrong and always playing around with the guys is her completely.She even had female like her,but she doesn't care for any kind of relationship,the girl is the most boyish person even a guy himself couldn't beat her at it.Sports,fighting,you name it,the girl has done it.The girl does have her girl moments but people rarely see it,heck the only peopl that have seen it was some old couple that took care of her.Besides that,she'll get dity if she needs to weather for herself or for a cute little animal.Funny right?,the girl being a sucker for animals,but don't go up to her about it,she'll most likey kick your -Bleep-. -

Did You Know?

-Speaks Italian,Native american and French.
-5'1(So What!)
-Greenish blue,
-Ice Blue
-Italian/native american from Dad,French From Mom.

She loves the fluffies!!(animals).

They're My DRUG

✓Pepsi
✓Fighting
✓Animals

They Make me SICK

✖ Wimpy boys
✖ Wimpy Girls
✖Dresses

I Do Enjoy-Fighting is a way of life after all;martial arts,kendo,etc/listening to music,and shh,but taking in animals to have homes.-

[COLOR#002E63]Obviously You're too curious•••
Okay here's the deal,you wanna'Know right?,then let go into the depth of the boyish girl.Yukki was born with unique blood in her,her parents being Italian and French that is.Making you think,she'll be the girlish,flirt there is,But people were proven wrong.Growing up she never even like playing dress up with her mother,and quiet frankly,her mother didn't like this nature of the young girl.Her father couldn't be happy,he basically haved the boy he always wanted just with a little more baggage.Her father was born as a young wine taster and strong like features.So the young girl,learn things from her dad.Though,this little "Boys bonding" was not so perfect for the parents marriage.The Mother decided They didn't need her,had a divorce and went back to Peru.The father,now having the burden of taking care of not a growing boy and growing daughter.So you know the works of a girls development.

The two went back to Europe for a while,and lived pretty well,really well,in fact she was going into a perfect young man!,hold up,thats so wrong,but in reality it looked like that.Everyday,she was more like a boy then anything.The girl said rarely showed that she was a female,thought the gender on her birth certificate,proved other wise.Her father,did love this in a way however,he did wish for his baby-girl to well act like one.So,to completely make her dad proud,he act like a chick sometimes,and always act like a girl to a old couple that help out her father in raising her.All well,she a full growing boy now,wait,all heck,the girl is just like a boy,so get with the picture,your dealing with a Tom-boy! .

My Background Music•••
Chain
Who Do I Like? •••
Why should she like anyone?no guys got the balls.
THE AUTHOR•••MadHatterSora

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:54 pm
- Kanon Rei Charleston -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? "...Yeah, I'm a boy. Got a problem with that?"

MY NAME IS Kanon Rei Charleston
But People call Me [Girl] Kanon, [Boy] Rei
The last Number of Candles I saw was 17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Boy

Impatient and sarcastic, Kanon doesn't like wasting time arguing with people when he knows he's right. She he loves to dress as a girl, and he feels quite comfortable as one. Lazy, he hates cleaning up and is a horrible housecleaner. But he can cook well enough. Kanon is rather cold to guys and nicer to girls. Only his closest friends can get him to become energetic and helpful, a really nice guy really. But only if he decides you're his closest friend. Otherwise, you see the same anitsocial side of him like everyone else does. People consider him to be very "pretty", and Kanon just laughs at them. Oh, he's a sadist alright. But a very childish one. The feminist side of him [as a girl, of course] is that he really likes childish things. Teddy bears, rocking horses, merry go rounds, carnivals, you name it! He has a weak spot for stuffed animals.

Did You Know?

-Dresses often like a girl, sometimes switches over to a boy
-5'4"
-Dark Blonde
-Any shade of blue, depending on his mood
-British/French[Father], Japanese[Mother]

(A secret of yours)

They're My DRUG

✓ Being a Girl
✓ Dogs and Horses
✓ Food

They Make me SICK

✖ Loud Noises
✖ Heights [Acrophobia]
✖ Getting Sick

I Do Enjoy horseriding, playing with puppets, tea time, reading/writing stories, painting, and playing piano.

Kanon was a very lively child when he was born. His mother and father were proud of him, although he showed signs of being rather..."girly". For a long time, his peaceful childhood was undisturbed, Lady Charleston and Lord Charleston going about in their rich business and whatever. One day, Lady Charleston came home to find Kanon wearing a dress, and a long wig. He looked pretty as a girl, and so his mother got quite a shock. His father just laughed it off and the parents pretty much left Kanon alone from then on.

He was raised with a lot of freedom and happiness, yet he remains stubborn and impatient. Kanon is very much alike his father, and although he cross-dresses a lot, he goes to school in his boy form as well. As a boy, he attracts a lot of girls. As a girl, he attracts a lot of guys. No one seems to really know his true identity. He blows it off as him and his girl version being "cousins". A few teachers and students know about his identity, though.

My Background Music•••
【鏡音レン・リン】君のいない場所で【オリジナル曲】
Who Do I Like? •••
Um...give me a reason to tell you.
THE AUTHOR•••Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:17 pm
- Demi Shion LeDoll -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? "Huh? Oh, hi! Didn't see you there~

MY NAME IS Demi Shion LeDoll
But People call Me Demi, Shion
The last Number of Candles I saw was 16
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Boy~

Soft-spoken and shy, Demi really is a cute shouta-type. Of course, he hates it when people call him that. Demi is really cheerful and naive, and he has an almost complete trust in everyone. A hardworker, he is rather sensitive [being the shy person], but overall he's a good friend. And he is very friendly too! Demi can get along with almost anyone, except for a few people who scare him. He's very loving and gentle, always the perfect gentleman. Demi is very oblivious, but anyone trying to make a move on him will usually result him in breakng down in tears. However, when you alert the "bad" side of him - usually by provoking him a lot - Demi becomes the devil boy. You don't want to see that, so be nice to this cute and fragile kid, will ya?

Did You Know?

-5'5"
-Any range of blue
-Any range of blue
-Japanese[Mother], American[Father]

They're My DRUG

✓ Blue!
✓ Art
✓ Ice Cream

They Make me SICK

✖ White Chocolate
✖ Spiders
✖ Losing Art Supplies

I Do Enjoy Painting, sewing, knitting, any form of art, including music! And...eating sweets. I have a sweet tooth. I guess I like hiding in my walk-in closet to draw...

Demi's parents were not harsh on him or anything, he just became very shy and naive. He's lead a pretty good life, compared to all the sob stories he's heard. He has a little sister, who he grew up with. His sister is mute, and Demi gets very protective of her, despite his own shy attitude. Growing up, the two siblings were given a lot of freedom, in which they went outdoors, when Demi wasn't all holed up in his closet. Sometimes his sister Naminé would visit him and watch him. She has a bad habit of taking his art supplies and trying them out for a change. Naminé loved visiting the docks, often taking her brother whenever she could. One year, Naminé accidently slipped on the planks, plunging headfirst into water. Demi saved her, but his sister has been afraid of the sea ever since.

Demi is willing to do almost anything for his sister, and that's a lot. His parents are fine, with their artist son. His mother, being very playful, teases Demi a lot. Therefore, Demi blushes quite easily, but their family is tight together as glue. He doesn't understand why so many girls are "nice" to him, but he doesn't tolerate them making fun of his sister. Naminé is not quite right in the head, which explains her five-year-old behaviour. Nevertheless, Demi won't let anyone hurt her. He loves his life, and looks brightly forward to tomorrow. Of course, that's only if you can convince him to come out of that lovely large walk-in closet~

My Background Music•••
Imitator
Who Do I Like? •••
Eh? Um...nevermind.
THE AUTHOR••• Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:39 pm
- Ren Maka Sorano -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message?
-God made me a Perfectionist. So I make Item's around me as perfect as they can be. But like others around me, I'm imperfect. And Yet, because we are ourselves, we were made with Perfection. There is nothing to change about ourselves-

MY NAME ISRen Maka Sorano
But People call MeRen
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aMale

Very clean and very punctual. He takes time for the smallest details. And if one thing is messed up? Well, He throws it away and brings in some frustration. He takes things rather seriously, but he's still social because of his brother, Shiroki. Now, if you've met Shiroki.... Meet Ren. And if you thought Shiroki had a bad OCD of being perfect, you'll think Ren is nothing like his.... It's worse. He can't tolerate things being imperfect. He can't tolerate anything being disorganized or dirty. He doesn't even bother to sit on the ground. He just can't stand it. He'll tolerate some of Nature's beauty... Like flowers and leaves. But unless there is someone out there who can force him to tolerate these natural things, he's forever Dirt defiant.... And yet he has no care for his looks. To Top it off, the thing that frustrates him the most is that he's so clumsy, he trips over his own feet. Despite all that, he keeps calm and keeps his cool. But there is one thing you can't miss.... You can read his face... Like a picture book. He's very popular for his looks and intelligence. But he's very dense, he can't tell when a girl likes him. Even when she's so obvious. He disregards it as something else.

Did You Know?

- Has a Natural Dark Pink Shade of hair
- Speaks Japanese, French and English
-5"7
-Ocean Blue eyes
-Japanese/British from Father, French from mother

He can't dress himself properly, Cook properly, or do any household chores properly if his life depended on it (It's all usually done by his brother, mother, or maids) . Everything ends up a mess (Frustrating him further). He's Tone deaf and can't do sports.

They're My DRUG

✓ Studying
✓ Books
✓ Autumn Leaves

They Make me SICK

✖ Dirt and Filth
✖ Tea
✖ Disorganization

I Do EnjoyStudying, Doing Extra work, and Cleaning seems to be the main things. But he get's a thrill for Photography

Ren has had a somewhat average life. His mother brought him up nice and healthy. But he grew up with no father for a long period of time. His mother was lonely, and he knew the only thing to make her happy, was to bring back his father. So he did some research and came across his father... Finding that his Father is very wealthy, divorced, and with a son.... Angry, he decided to go to his father's company, demanding to see him. He easily was let up to his father's office. Only because someone mistakened him to be Shiroki (His brother) After talking and yelling at his father, he finally convinced him to see his mother.
His mother and him were openly welcomed to the quiet manor of the Sorano household. And His mother even married to his father. Meaning... Ren had to face Shiroki. Strangely, they were very similar in a clean aspect and in a intelligent way. But the similarities stopped there.... Shiroki wasn't interested in business or education even though he showed great talent in that area. He was interested in Art, MUSIC! Something... Ren didn't understand. Despite their differences, they got along well... With some envy

My Background Music•••
No Logic
Who Do I Like? •••
He trips over his own feet when he's around the Honors student
THE AUTHOR•••Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:09 pm
- Haebaek Jae Mimiziko -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Hey there handsome, want to take a ride in my Bugatti Veyron? -

MY NAME IS-Haebaek Jae Mimiziko-
But People call Me-IMimi-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-Seventeen-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Female, I already told you that im to pretty to be male. Pay attention.-

-To get to understand her you must know that she am spoiled and she loves it! Due to this it has lead up to her becoming a brat. She buys her friends. The people who surround her, paid for. 1,000 dollars a year many people think thats worth it. If you actually get to know her you would see she isnt as mean as she lets off to be. Or what you have heard about her. She is actually a caring person and she gets lonely at times as well. She hides that by flirting with practically and male. She is a home wrecker so you better keep your man away from her. She can't help it. Her big ego is more in control of her then she is. If your not that rich or broke all the time there is a chance that she might not talk to you But in reality all she wants is to happy and not lonely.-

Did You Know?

-Speaks Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and is learning English, she knows enough to speak it.
-Height
-5'2"
-Bright blue
-Korean and Japanese

She wants some one that will be there for her.

They're My DRUG

✓ LOVES Money!
✓ Acting
✓ Flirting

They Make me SICK

✖ Rumors, they are disgusting.
✖ Her parents
✖ Having no money

I Do Enjoy-Learning knew things, Acting, Spending money. Oh and collecting pretty things, Going to the mall and going to the hottest clubs. I also enjoy traveling.

If you haven't guessed it by now her history isn't anything that all exciting. Since the day she was able to walk anything she wanted was hers. From toys to well boys. They just couldn't stay away from her. As soon as she started middle school though that is when things changed for her. Her whole attitude changed and for that she lost many close friends. Her parents stopped coming to the house. The only time they ever really came to see her was when they needed more clothes or something that they didn't have. They never really talked to her and would leave as soon as they game. Due to this Haebeak started to feel lonely. She started to flirt with a bunch of guys. She wasn't aware of the consequences until one day she went to far and ended up getting raped.

She still continues to flirt though since it makes her feel a little bit less lonely. Her parents send her money every month to make sure she has it just in case. The only people that she sees every day are her class mates and the live in maids who try to avoid her when they can. Some of them will teach her things. Like right now the butler is teaching her martial arts and her favorite maid taught her Chinese and is now teaching her English. Those are the two people in her life she can only really depend on.

My Background Music•••
Talking to the moon- Bruno Mars

Who Do I Like? •••
I like every one! Kidding, there isn't any one who has captured my eye yet.
THE AUTHOR•••oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:03 pm
- Leon La'Stel -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you Gotten the Message? -I'm myself,my own,i make my rules,no one else does-

MY NAME IS-Leon La'Stel-
But People call Me-Leo,(close people call him that),Oni(everyone calls him that-meaning demon).-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-18-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Male

-Let anyone else would tell you,he's bad news.The boy is prone to bad luck and a fight.No one would figure he's a gentlemen,because really,he's not.Lets just say,he has his nice moments.Then again,his nice moments are just leaving you with a bruise or two.The only people that get as close to him are his father and sis yukki,(you'll find out).Only with his sister is his caring and mess someone up for her,clockwise for her to.Italians do stick up for each other.Hmm,lets say he'll get a girlfriend,he'll be as sweet as possible,and even when his temper gos wild,he'll hurt anyone but her.Isn't that sweet!.-

Did You Know?

-Speaks Italian and speaks French.
-6'0
-Jet Black
-Crimson
-Italian

I enjoy playing the piano,it's the only thing that keeps me sane

They're My DRUG

✓ Music
✓Food
✓Nighttime

They Make me SICK

✖Stuck up People
✖People that start fights
✖ Pink

I Do Enjoy-Like i said before playing the piano,and martial arts like my little sister Yukki.-

originally Leon and yukki aren't brother and sister,(read her story,make any sense?).Leon was born and raised in italin on the streets since he could remember.All he knows is his mom died giving birth and dad leaving the minute he found out she was pregnant.People that found out about this say "No wondered his so screwed up".Though thats not the reason,Leon started acting like that because of people attitude towards him,they already called him wild so he just turned out that way.Alone and pretty much dead to everyone.around the time he was 11,he pissed off some other kids,well,at least that's what they said,since the fact he did nothing but cross their path.They must'd thought of him like a black cat.Well,they ended up leaving him with some pretty nasty scars he still has till this day,however,they had to go to the hospital a lot longer then he did.

Around this time,Yukki and he dad moved here.Yukki was taking a walk when he seemed to jump out of know where.Not really seeing him at first she saw a image of a black cat jumping off the tall wall in front of her.Leon amused she was boy to,the two ended up getting into a fight.Yukki fighting like a strong boy didn't help at all with him placing her as a chick.Soon her hat flew off and her long hair dropped down revealing the fact.Seeing this Leon,felt bad,he never liked hurting girls.The girl just smiled though and invited him for dinner,she felt he was her brother already.getting to the house she explained what happen and how she and him got those bruises.Her father simply laughed and congrats on their spar.He then offered for him to be adopted after Leon explained about his up coming life.Agreeing happily the boy became part of the family with the boyish girl.Though,the temper never change.!

My Background Music•••
Flaming Rage[Xanus]
Who Do I Like? •••
Nervous Like a Scared child, He quickly leaves when the Athlete Comes around
THE AUTHOR•••MadhatterSora

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:42 am
Amata Neverhart

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? “I hate it when people punch my abs and break their knuckles. It makes me feel terrible.”

MY NAME ISAmata Neverhart
But People call MeAma

Though she seems to act distant to what people have to say, she’s actually very self-consciousness and must know what people think about her in order to keep up her image. Even though she’s like that, she always keeps her chin up and tends to be a little standoffish. With a heart as strong as her body, Amata is extremely loyal and does whatever she can to protect her friends, or those that she thinks highly of. When the tables turn and she must stay on her toes, even literally, her short temper will snap very quickly and easily. Also, since she is a great athlete, she has a high amount of ‘pride’ and will do anything during a game to keep it.

Did You Know?

- Very pale skin, despite how many hours a day Amata is outside in the sun.
- 5.7 ft.
- Fire red hair
- Amber eyes
- Italian

Amata wishes that people would stop praising her for her ability at sports and would look at her fragile side.

They're My DRUG

✓ Tennis
✓ Soccer
✓ Softball

They Make me SICK

✖ Sitting still
✖ Losing
✖ Rainy days

I Do EnjoyAny and almost every sport that is out there for girls. But a couple of Amata‘s favorite sports include: tennis, soccer, volleyball, and dance (she takes private lessons).

Ever since Amata had been little, her parents had placed her in any sport that they could get her into. It first started out when she was five and played the little league softball, and as time progressed, she was put into soccer, had to take tennis lessons, and then it moved into volleyball when she was in middle school. Her dad owned a sporting goods store, so she had everything that she had ever needed when it came to equipment, and her mom was at every game cheering her on and spreading the word about the store downtown.
Amata is an only child, but she hadn‘t always been. Her elder brother, Jonathun, had been your typical sport prodigy. He had been good at everything, and when they had Amata, they were hoping on being given another talented boy, but they were given a daughter instead. When they realized that she was showing promise in the sporting category, they began to force her into everything.
Then, one night, Jonathun had gone out to ice cream with several of his friends and never returned. They had said that they were getting “ice cream” but instead they were getting drunk and reckless. They had crashed on the ride home. None of the boys had survived. When Amata’s parents had healed enough to get back into business, they decided that maybe they could make a better living in America and also run away from the haunting memories of their beloved son. So they moved to America from Italy when Amata was ten years old. But even the move didn‘t stop them from placing the girl into every sport that she could be in.
By the time that she was in high school, she was a very strong and talented athlete that had a promising future in sporting colleges. But sometimes even being idolized by all the coaches isn‘t enough to keep Amata from wanting to be something even greater than what she is now.

My Background Music•••
Kryptonite ~ 3 Doors Down
Who Do I Like? •••
The Class President
THE AUTHOR•••Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
- Bella Rose-lynn Moore -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Can You Paint With All The Colors Of The Wind... I Can-

MY NAME ISBella Moore
But People call MeBells
The last Number of Candles I saw was16

Out-spoken but quiet at the same time, Bella grew up with 3 older brothers, even though her childhood was filled with Mud ball fights and everything extremely male you can think of she turned out more girly then her Single Mother of 4 thought she would. Bella loves being out in the garden, her grades are horrible due to her obsession with the outdoors, when the school opened the Gardening club she was the first to sign up.

Did You Know?

-5'5
-Dark red
- Ocean Blue
-Canadian/Native American/Mother, Irish/Scottish/Father

Wishes she could share her love of the outdoors with someone other then the Garden club

They're My DRUG

✓ Roses
✓ Dirt
✓ Blue Skies

They Make me SICK

✖ Chain Saws
✖ Sitting still
✖ Being indoors

I Do EnjoyPuttering around in the garden, reading outdoors, Skipping class, when in class staring at The Closet Artist

Bella's mother raised her and her 3 older brothers alone her father had left when she was 3 weeks old leaving no memory for Bella to remember him by, Bella since she was little loved being outside and ALWAYS had more energy then her brothers. When she was in elementary school, her mother started to teach her how to do things in the garden to keep her hands busy,s o she wouldn't get into trouble.

Bella tries not to get in trouble when she can't sit still but she always ends up in the principals office for skipping, Bella due to her love of the out doors is usually alone because no one understands her love to be outside like her brothers use to be for they all moved away, Bella always has dirt on her even after she take long hot showers there is always a patch of dirt on her knees, some make fun of her for it, but she doesn't care and all rumors about her just fade away and don't disturb her.

My Background Music•••
Missing Existence by shiloh
Who Do I Like? •••
I go Breathless when i see The Closet Artist
THE AUTHOR•••xXxKookieKillerxXx

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:15 am
Riku Lydgate

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? Hey! How’s life?

MY NAME IS Riku Lydgate
But People call Me Riku… duh?
The last Number of Candles I saw was-Insert Age 18
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Male… no one wears boxers as good as I do.

Energetic and excitable. Riku cannot sit still when he hears good news, and no one can imagine what it’s like when he hears great news. He’s athletic, and spends most of his time outside, regardless of weather. Riku is also incredibly dense. More dense than any other student around. He can say the sweetest thing, and ruin it for girls within the next sentence. Riku also has a bit of a learning disorder. Despite working hard and studying for hours, he can never attain anything higher than a B- on any test, regardless of subject.

Did You Know?

-Muscular around the upper body with some definition showing. Incredibly toned around his lower body.
-6’1
-Black
-Bluish grey
-European descent, family from New Zealand.

I have problems with keeping good grades… and I’m trying my best to move away from my family. They aren’t quite the role models I need now, nor were they ever.

They're My DRUG

✓ The outdoors
✓ Swimming
✓ Soccer

They Make me SICK

✖ Indoors
✖ Violence without a cause
✖ English

I Do Enjoy Star gazing, climbing trees, riding roller coasters, and doing something that keeps me moving.

Riku grew up in New Zealand for a short part of his earlier years before moving to Japan when he was five. He’s always had an absolute love for soccer, but, up until he got to Japan, no one ever helped him proof his worth as a player. At age seven, he began playing and practicing a lot… but, there was more to it than meets the eye.

Riku will swear up and down the reason he’s always outside is because he loves the outdoors. Anyone who knew him before he started school, knows he absolutely hated the outdoors. It wasn’t until second grade, that he forced himself to love it. Mostly because his family went downhill spiraling out of control. His father couldn’t hold a steady job, and his mother couldn’t stop running around with other men. Arguments broke out often, and sometimes they even became violent. Riku needed a way to escape. The outdoors proved his only way out. Riku has adapted his outdoor life very easily, and feels more welcome by mother nature and a soccer field than he does within his own home.

Riku may look lazy, but, this final year in school, he’s been busting his a** to keep his grades steady, and his soccer abilities greater. Even with his lesser average IQ, he still aims for the Honor Student as his equal, despite the constant 20 percentage point differences on every test.

My Background Music•••
Theme song
Who Do I Like? •••

THE AUTHOR•••T3rran

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out