Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Please help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:21 pm
I'm gonna get another knee surgery at 10:30 pm tonight.... and I'm nervous about it... I don't know what to do at all, the surgery is about 3 hours long and about 3 months of recovery I'm freaken scared, I hate bed rest and I'm scared that I might get a complication please help me releave my nervousness by giving me tips  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:30 pm
Well, it's a difficult situation, but always remember that surgery, and days of rest, are just and only for your own good.

You'll see ... time flies :3 soon you will be ready to leave your rest =]

In addition, you must think positive ^^

Venom Schatten

Destructive Mage

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:33 pm
Venom Schatten
Well, it's a difficult situation, but always remember that surgery, and days of rest, are just and only for your own good.

You'll see ... time flies :3 soon you will be ready to leave your rest =]

I hate using crutches and I hate bed rest I love moving
And pluse i got nothing to do when i'm in bed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:22 pm
About an half hour left tillI have to go to the hopsital I'm still nervous  

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:58 pm
I guess I'm a bit late, but good luck. I remember going for my first surgery in 9th grade. I took my favorite stuffed animal with me XD I probably still would today.

The hospital should provide you with a device to work your knee so it doesn't become stiff, unless it is something different than an ACL or Meniscus.

Just do some little excercises that feel comfortable, nothing too extreme unless you want to undo it... And if you have a laptop you'll be able to chat on here =^_^=

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:32 am
Aakosir
I guess I'm a bit late, but good luck. I remember going for my first surgery in 9th grade. I took my favorite stuffed animal with me XD I probably still would today.

The hospital should provide you with a device to work your knee so it doesn't become stiff, unless it is something different than an ACL or Meniscus.

Just do some little excercises that feel comfortable, nothing too extreme unless you want to undo it... And if you have a laptop you'll be able to chat on here =^_^=

It's a total knee replacement and they had to repair my ACL tendon and I'll properly be asleep for most of the day sweatdrop
And also my friend is gonna home school me I tryed moving my ankle...it hurt >_<
OhhhI got a stuff wolfeh!!! =w= brug it with me  

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:38 am
Monochrome Sorrow
Aakosir

It's a total knee replacement and they had to repair my ACL tendon and I'll properly be asleep for most of the day sweatdrop
And also my friend is gonna home school me I tryed moving my ankle...it hurt >_<

My dad had his ACL repaired, nothing else though. But that part was bad enough for the wuss rolleyes Some men are such babies with pain. I think he started with excercises about a week or so afterwards. It was this bicycle thing that he sat on the ground with.

That's really cool you have a friend willing to do that for you. And you won't be lonely.

=^_^= I forget what mine was, probably a beanie baby, but I have a wolf that I sleep with every night so he would go with me now XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:59 pm
Aakosir
Monochrome Sorrow
Aakosir

My dad had his ACL repaired, nothing else though. But that part was bad enough for the wuss rolleyes Some men are such babies with pain. I think he started with excercises about a week or so afterwards. It was this bicycle thing that he sat on the ground with.

That's really cool you have a friend willing to do that for you. And you won't be lonely.

=^_^= I forget what mine was, probably a beanie baby, but I have a wolf that I sleep with every night so he would go with me now XD

I know right? Omg I got morphine in me and I was seeing purple horses -w-  

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:56 pm
Monochrome Sorrow

Purple horses eh? Yeah my mom had a double knee replacement a while ago and I remember her saying a similar thing when she was on morphine. I think she had purple cats and cows though.

Just keep something you love close, lots of entertainment, and food. You'll do great.
Wishing you a speedy recovery! ~Leo  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:22 pm
LeoLeonal
Monochrome Sorrow

Purple horses eh? Yeah my mom had a double knee replacement a while ago and I remember her saying a similar thing when she was on morphine. I think she had purple cats and cows though.

Just keep something you love close, lots of entertainment, and food. You'll do great.
Wishing you a speedy recovery! ~Leo

Oh I did I also thought my friend chad had 4 eyes and poked him in one of em ._.  

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:42 pm
Monochrome Sorrow
Aakosir
Monochrome Sorrow
Aakosir

Oh wow. I only got high once and had a seizure... It was from the gas anesthesia stuff. Not fun, especially since I was at the dentist getting teeth taken out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:14 pm
Aakosir
Monochrome Sorrow
Aakosir
Monochrome Sorrow
Aakosir

Oh wow. I only got high once and had a seizure... It was from the gas anesthesia stuff. Not fun, especially since I was at the dentist getting teeth taken out.

Oh wow O_O  

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items