Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Some of meh art

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:53 pm
posting this here so mabey i could get costomers to go to my art shop :3 i dont think i draw the best but hopefully you guys think differently and i will have furrys on here too

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2 recent drawings and now my first every fusuit head

Hope you like them  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:43 pm
I think they look good keep practicing and you will get better ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:46 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
thnx :3 i have another pic im working on for a friend is colored ill have it in here soon and did ya like the fursuit head :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:03 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
thnx :3 i have another pic im working on for a friend is colored ill have it in here soon and did ya like the fursuit head :3

I couldn't see a lot of it because it was black I think if you had a better lit picture I could see it better.

Also try using black pen outline on your images ^^ And you should color more ^^ Also if you have a trusty computer I can refer you to a really good program that's free for working with photos on the computer.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:10 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Tanuki Ookami
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

I couldn't see a lot of it because it was black I think if you had a better lit picture I could see it better.

Also try using black pen outline on your images ^^ And you should color more ^^ Also if you have a trusty computer I can refer you to a really good program that's free for working with photos on the computer.
oh i actually have a sorta better picture on my phone ill put up here the picture has the head tail and hand paws and yea im coloring my picture now and outlining it i would use the comp but im shky when doing thing carfully smile so ima stick with my pencil pens and paper  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:28 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Tanuki Ookami
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

oh i actually have a sorta better picture on my phone ill put up here the picture has the head tail and hand paws and yea im coloring my picture now and outlining it i would use the comp but im shky when doing thing carfully smile so ima stick with my pencil pens and paper

I know what you mean I can use the computer to get more careful lines than I can by hand.

Thief Girl

Succubus

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Labyrinth1/Original art/Digital art/jasmine24.jpg[/img]]Jasmine  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:32 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Tanuki Ookami
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Tanuki Ookami
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

I know what you mean I can use the computer to get more careful lines than I can by hand.

Thief Girl

Succubus

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Labyrinth1/Original art/Digital art/jasmine24.jpg[/img]]Jasmine

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heres a sorta better picture of Cyber my wolf  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:45 pm
Tanuki Ookami

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heres a sorta better picture of Cyber my wolf

That's a much better picture. Other than he eyes being a bit off its really good ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:47 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Tanuki Ookami

That's a much better picture. Other than he eyes being a bit off its really good ^^
the picture isnt from the front its off to the side and they are fallow me eyes biggrin im making a white wolf now ;3; well fox his name is stiches  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Tanuki Ookami

the picture isnt from the front its off to the side and they are fallow me eyes biggrin im making a white wolf now ;3; well fox his name is stiches

Cool that sounds fun

another think you may want to try is making hoodies with animal ears and tails ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:02 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Tanuki Ookami
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Tanuki Ookami

Cool that sounds fun

another think you may want to try is making hoodies with animal ears and tails ^^
hmm mabey if i get really good a sewing biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:10 pm
Tanuki Ookami
hmm mabey if i get really good a sewing biggrin

Yeah sewing isn't too hard its finding time to do it XD I actually made my own Halloween outfit one year

User Image

XD that's me and my hubby I went as Cleopatra and he was Cesar.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:26 pm
I think the second drawing is cute. 3nodding
And the fursuit is amazing. I've always wanted to make one of those, but I don't know where I would get the material, as I'm kinda always broke... :/  
Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games