Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
The Shokun's Club (Open//Accepting Customers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visiter count
  +1
  +25
  +9000 +
View Results

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:01 pm
Lady, Where has your love gone?
I was looking but can't find it anywhere
They always offers when there's
Loads of love around
But when your short of some
It's nowhere to be found

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

① Dante Levirire

{Ø.out Ø.f Ȼ.ream: Excuse his comments... He's kinda an a** wipe XDD Not literally of course. }

▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯

This time, it was Dante's turn to roll his eyes. He didn't really answer, but it was obvious from his annoyed grunt that he could care more or less. He didn't say a thing till they were at the destination needed. He eyed the first aid kit and made a face, moving back a little. He never liked first aid kits, never would. Though of course, despite that he would have to see it many times... everyday almost. "How...? I was drinking bottled straberry Jarito soda... and as I was finishing it some bastad that was related some dude's best friend's brother who I supposedly beat to a pulp came by and decided to take his revenge, even the dude's still alive and stuff... Well, anyway, we got into a fight and I popped the end of my empty glass bottle since he had a switch blade... but I ended it quickly. Umm, but he punched me at one point and I lost my balance and landed on the broken glass... it was fun though!" He rambled on. He didn't even seemed to notice when the other left to find tweezers.

Dante perched himself on a cooler used for the occasional picnic. He finished talking and irritatedly waited, occupying himself with some random paper cup and coffee mixer stick. Dante dropped the two things when Maddie came back, holding out his hands, palms facing upward. "Yeah. Not like I'll actually feel it." He muttered, shaking his head slightly to move the black messy hair away from his sharp blue eyes.

He watched the other quietly though, only flinching slightly when a piece of glass deeply embedded was taken out. Maddie reminded Dante of his mom. It made him feel at home, how called the other an idiot practically and then cleaned up his cuts and healed his bruises. Maddie was really the only person he didn't be a a** to and stuff.. well he did, but it wasn't like how he was with everyone else, not as bad. "I've been out for a week. Wanna catch me up on the a**-wipe' bastards I've missed slutting up to and fu**ing?" He sneered, he must of been in an awful good mood that day... he only said "fu.ck" once... and usually it was every other word! Amazing!

He could be a total jack a**, even if he was tired as hell, of course. He yawned, flinching at the pain in his hands.

Let's go down, down, low down
Where I know I should not go
Oh and she thinks she's the one
But she's just one in twenty-four.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:57 pm
Len Ayato Kagamine

A distorted body in the corner
I can't control myself any longer
I think I wanna die
Please Forgive Me

User Image

Len stopped himself from the comment Will stated about Tes. He didn't want to lose his customer so quickly. But, taking the laugh and quite open qeustions as a way Will began to open up to him. And he liked that. "A fresh start does sound fine!" He smiled and touched his chest in a sign of appreciation. He was about to speak back before Will had a chacne to make a spark reply of some sort. Alas, it was too late. But, it wasn't too bad.

"Wh-what? How old do I look to you? I'm of...legal age you know! Do I really look like a kid?" He began to secretly panic. He hoped this guy wouldn't tell. It's not like he was actually doing anything wrong! Just talking to guys...who were lonely. Everyone needs friends right? Man, he needed to stop thinking to himself. "Well, it's not like I'm in for the money. All is all that my sister wanted me to get the hell out the house. She said I was taking out the light in the room with me being there all the time. I was just looking out for my sister. Do you know how that feels? To think that every boy or even woman is looking at your sister in a sexual way? I'm sorry, I'm babbling. I just really care for my sister." He admitted as he looked down.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn
ove, gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it
вut I'll take what I want from your heart and I'll keep it
ιn a bag, in a box , put an X on the floor
ɢimme more, gimme more, gimme more

Maddie knelt in front of Dante and set to work on his hands. He scrunched up his nose as blood trickled out of the scraps caused by the big chunks of glass when Maddie pulled them out. He said nothing as he worked, half listening to Dante recounting what happened. He discarded the glass into the metal trashcan, each making a small tinking sound when it reached the bottom. Blah, I should've found gloves before doing this. Now I've got blood on my hands. Maddie soon switched over to the tweezers, nearly finished with his work.

Maddie laugh-snorted and replied, "Fun? How?" He looked down at the tweezers and frowned. Now I have to clean these too. Maddie sighed and stood up before saying, "I'm done with that part anyway. I'll go get some water." With that Maddie waltzed back into the bathroom and had a grand ol' time trying to turn on the faucet with his elbows. Once his hands were clean (and the tweezers) Maddie walked back out and took hold of the first aid kit. He took out some peroxide, unscrewed the cap, and a grabbed small hand towel. "This isn't going to feel good," he warned. Before anything could be done about it Maddie had poured a generous amount of peroxide onto the towel and snatched Dante's hands to apply it. He made sure to squeeze the excess liquid onto the other male's hand to make sure anything picked up on the ground was killed. Then he dried Dante's hands and told him, "All done, bandages are in the kit and your hands have been disinfected. I'll be out there now."

Maddie wasn't pleased with Dante's habit of coming in all torn up but he still helped the other anyway. Still, was it cruel to leave him to dress his wounds on his hands with them being so banged up? Oh well, he'll live I'm sure. Maddie swept his gave over his clothes to make sure they were in order before stepping out into the main room again. He crossed the room and sat himself next to Evan again.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
Will Rylan Brown
вαвч ɢoo∂иιɢнт

Will smirked, amused, and reached out to ruffle Len's hair. "Relax, jail bait, I won't go running off to tell everyone. As for your age... You look like thirteen or fourteen. Yup, definitely like a kid," he teased. Will leaned back and tapped his lip absently, craving nicotine in the back of his mind.

Len caught his attention again and Will answered honestly, "Nope, I havn't ever looked at my sister in a possessive manor. Mostly 'cause I don't have a sister but if I did... no, I still probably wouldn't look at her like that." Will glanced at him sideways and smiled lightly to show he was kidding around. "Nah, I'm messing. It's good that you care about her. Just make sure you're not drowning her in your care or anything weird like that." Will took a drink of his drink again and wondered how long to stay here before going home to sleep for the day.

But everything looks perfect from far away,
'come down now,'
but we'll stay

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:02 pm
All in all, you're no
good
You don't
cry
like you
should
Let it go
If you
could

User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tesla started a bit as the final host made his appearance, frowning at the boisterous and offending show the young man chose to make of it. He might have commented on it -- he certainly looked like he wanted to -- but a decent glance at the other male instantly deterred his interest in the idea. He was notably disturbed by the sight. His entire being seemed to stiffen as if he were bracing for a blow that no one had raised the hand to threaten, the color draining suddenly from his face. He turned his gaze elsewhere, breathing slowly through his nose, his jaw set just as tightly as his hands clenched into fists though the effort did little to keep his hands from shaking. He allowed himself only a moment of despair before he composed himself once more, burying all trace of his discomfort beneath the familiar facade. It would all coming roaring back later of course and worse for the neglect and delay but that was something he was willing to suffer. Hashing out his ghosts in so public a place -- in the work place, before his peers and new customers no less -- was an embarrassment too mortifying to ever consider optionable.

He was ridiculously grateful when Maddie stepped forward to handle the situation. It was almost malicious how much he had dreaded the thought of having to be the one to do so. The kinder remnants of who he had once been regretted this fact quite a bit and kindled a displaced sort of shame for him gnaw on but it was the simple truth. Dante rubbed him the wrong way at every turn and it was very difficult for Tesla to be anywhere near the young man, even in the best of circumstances. Dealing with him now, with him all mangled and bloody and mouthing off besides that -- it would have been at grave test against Tesla's sanity, a test he could not afford to humor. The illusions he weaved around himself and his every day life -- they weren't strong enough to protect him against the harsh reality of what was and Dante's situation too often reminded him of the truths he tried so desperately to leave unacknowledged. The world did not need one more broken man to shatter beyond repair -- it was already ugly enough and he wouldn't give a miscreant like Dante the satisfaction of being the one to pull the final straw.

He looked up as Maddie addressed him, pointedly ignoring Dante's existence. He nodded,
"Of course." He left his thanks unspoken but it was visible enough in his eyes if not his expression. As both the longest employed and oldest host to date, he should have been the one to handle this, especially since Maddie had been otherwise occupied but he couldn't even dare to protest the younger host's choice of action. He could only hope that Maddie didn't begrudge him for the breech in protocol and the countless other faults that had undoubtedly caused some inconvenience in the past few years.

"So you're a friend of Maddie's then?" he said calmly to the white haired youth as he moved towards him, his steps smooth and sure. He was stating the obvious perhaps but whether it was a clumsy attempt at conversation or not, it made no mark on Tesla's pride. It was a necessary step in a not so simple process, stepping back into a character he no longer always new how to play. If that first step was tolerable, then he was fortunate. He gestured towards an empty booth for two but remained standing, finding it much easier to be a gracious host than it was to be a decent human being. "Is there anything I can get you?"

User Image

When love
dies in the end.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image
Êvan Durviy Mulican

These uncomfortable situations.
Are what make my heart beat fast
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Three people entered nearly at the same time it would seem. First, Tesla. Evan was familiar enough with the scared man to no longer be as intimidated by him as he once had. Though the man wasn't fully off putting in personality, he did have his quirks which could easily make a person uneasy. More then anything the black haired male assumed it was the scar that made him seem so dangerous, a feature that wasn't always present, but almost seemed to define him now. Evan had never asked for the story behind it, nor did he think he ever would. Some things were simply to personal.

Right behind Tesla was a stranger. Well at least to Evan. It seemed that Maddie was very good friends with him, the white haired male however looked a bit odd an out of place. Evan shifted his feet, knowing all to well the impact a place like this could have. His first time here was a trip not easily forgotten, even now he found it hard to believe his employment here was real. You think the manager would like more people with Maddie's personality then his.

With Maddie socializing Evan had little to do but busy himself with a few odds that had yet to be taken care of. Though this was short lived with Dante made his rather loud appearance. You think one would take offence to be called a whore, but then again this was normal coming from Dante. And Evan had found it useless to actually say anything to the man, with his voice shutting as if often did it was rather hard to seem intimating, or truly pissed off. Still the ebony boy crossed his arms to glare slightly at the bad boy. He was bloody again, as was per-usual for him. Evan shock his head, "Can you not go a day without a fight?" It was a question that didn't need an answer and soon Maddie had taken had taken the male away to be clean.

Still Evan was naturally worried about the beaten up male. To dispelled this he set to cleaning, working his way into the back kitchen while the others spoke to the new comers. Stealing a bit of Maddie's made sweet before he slipped back out into the main room. The said cook appearing at his side the moment he stepped out. Evan's eyes moved up to him, "Is he okay?" Evan voice didn't hold any true worry, after all if Maddie was out here that meant the man was most likely as fixed up as he could be. Besides, he was sure Dante had been though worse then that.

User ImageUser Image  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:20 pm
Lady, Where has your love gone?
I was looking but can't find it anywhere
They always offers when there's
Loads of love around
But when your short of some
It's nowhere to be found

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

① Dante Levirire

{Ø.out Ø.f Ȼ.ream: Nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnnomnomnomnomnomnomnom... I just realized how random Dante getting up from the couch after just sitting down is. XDDD}

Dante scowled, biting his bottom lip in pain. That clinking... was so ******** annoying. "Ngh... oh hell... this..." He flinched, knowing what was coming next. He could care less if the picking of the glass was the end of it... but peroxide... He squirmed, clenching his teeth at the painful fizzy feeling of the liquid cleaning away the bacteria and clearing some blood from the open wounds. He gasped lightly when a towel was pressed to his hands. He nodded subtly and reached for the kit, opening it with his finger tips and retrieving the gauze. He stared at the absorbing fabric and sighed. God, he hated being so bad a** sometimes... well, not really. His cheeks puffed out in a pouty look but just as soon deflated at the sting. He growled and began to wrap about the gauze to his hands, flinching a bit at the pain once again.

It took a little but of time but he finished wrapping his hands. He then cleaned up all the mess and set the aid kit in it's proper place. Dante proceeded to walk to the main room, not saying anything. He scowled and stared at the others for a moment and then going to plop down on the couch. He snuggled into the red cushions and sighed, glancing around to the other's once again. Though, his irritation didn't last long, cause next thing he would know, he was nodding off between sleep and consciousness.

"Ugh!" He fell asleep for a second. That was all he needed to remember where he was, he shot up and shakily stood, walking to the back room once again. He would only leave long enough to clean up his clothes and wash his face off. The water made the scrapes feel better, at least. He sighed and combed at his hair. "S**t I can't believe I forgot... Oh well..." He mumbled, trying not to break something. He was still so pissed, and tired... he had a job to do though.

Trudging, he managed back to the lounge area. "Tch, not that I really could give a damn, but "sorry" I guess I shoulda cleaned up earlier. Hn." He sneered a bit, averting his eyes lightly. He walked to his seat and set coolly down, propping his feet upon the coffee table and rolling his eyes. When was his customer gonna come? Was it gonna be another old ******** who couldn't get laid? Ugh, that was nasty. He sneered. Couldn't he get something like Len, or Evan once in awhile? Those two were just sooo... delicious~♥ Dante smirked, eying the two momentarily before going back to his little pouty fit, realizing that it probably wouldn't happen.

Let's go down, down, low down
Where I know I should not go
Oh and she thinks she's the one
But she's just one in twenty-four.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn

Maddie looked over to see Evan at his side. "Mhmm, he'll be fine as always." He slid onto the nearest couch and looked around to see if anything had changed. Not much apparently.

Maddie sighed and wondered what to with himself. Tesla and Scotty seemed interested enough in each other so he left them alone and Len had a customer. He drummed his fingers against his leg and sighed. The place was starting to mellow down again and he wondered if there was anything he could do to shake it up. Instantly, many ideas came to mind, many of which he'd done before and gotten in trouble with the manager. And there was that one time he'd gotten his pay temporarily suspended, not for long of course as he couldn't live off of tips. What to do, what to do? He looked over to Evan and opened his mouth to suggest something embarrassing but Dante interupted.

Maddie puffed his cheeks out in annoyance once he realized he'd forgotten what he was about to say. Instead he made a suggestive face and said to Evan, "Dante made a face like he wanted to eat you just now."

{{ Ooc; Major writer's block.}}

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

Tori_Akemori

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
Ϩcott Ɇmile Щarline
And you can’t fight the tears that ain’t coming
Or the moment of truthin your lies
Wheneverything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed
Just to know you’re alive.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Scotty jumped at the loud bang, blinking in surprise. Staring at the guy as he stomped in, he took in the bad attitude, the ripped clothes, the blood… Your stereotypical street punk. He found himself intensely wishing the man would go away. He ignored the curse words spewing from his mouth, a deep frown etched onto his face. Although he always pretended to be annoyed by his best friend, his eyes widened slightly as Maddie walked away with the bloody man. He opened his mouth to protest, only to close it as he disappeared into another room. Paranoia hit him like a tidal wave, terror suddenly overcoming him. Not again…

He stared down at his feet, swallowing slightly to gain control. He was not going to have a panic attack now, not while he was in public, especially not surrounded by people he didn’t know. Taking a deep breath, he forced himself to glance up at Tesla, keeping a disinterested frown on his face as he stared into his eyes. Wait a second, what did he say? Scotty struggled for a moment to recall the words the host said while he wasn’t paying attention. Something along the lines of Maddie…?

“Um… Yes, yes I am.” he managed to say, a bit intimidated by the man’s height. Another pet peeve of his: People taller than him. He hesitated, then slipped into one side of the booth, commanding himself to get in control. “Vodka please, straight.” Certainly not the healthiest thing for him, but the burn would be a welcome one against the chills racing up his spine. Rubbing his temples in frustration, he closed his eyes, envisioning grassy meadows, tangled moonflowers, the sunflowers growing in terracotta pots back in his apartment, anything to take his mind off of where he really was.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 am
User Image
Êvan Durviy Mulican

These uncomfortable situations.
Are what make my heart beat fast
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

The blush was immediate, even if Evan hadn't fully comprehended the other host words just yet. Eat me? As in- "Cannibalism?" His little glitch kicking in he only spoke the last word aloud. His first thought was in truth just that, Dante really wanted to 'eat' him. It took the boy a moment to realize what Maddie was really referring to when he spoke. Eat, in a far more sexual term.

The realization wasn't spoken aloud, but the blush on his face-going from a light pink, to a dark red- showed that his train of thoughts had caught up. Dark eyes turned to the said host, locking on to the bad boy for a moment. "I... uh..." What was he supposed to say to that?! His gaze jerked back to Maddie, holding an almost panic look in them. He felt a child like need to hide behind Maddie, place the other male in front of that gaze.

If it didn't show, Evan had never been good with the flirting game. While he wouldn't claim to be fully innocent when it came to knowledge of sex he himself had never had the experience. His personality being the prime reason. He honestly didn't know why sex, or even flirting caused him to respond like this. Always after the opportunity passed he would be annoyed with himself. Still, it was a fluke he couldn't help but have.

In the end he did end up giving into his childlike reaction, moving himself first halfway behind Maddie, his hand moving to hold onto the other males elbow. Then with another step he was fully behind him, both hands moving to his shoulder as he tried to pull himself up to look over the taller mans shoulder-standing on the tip of his toes just to accomplish this. "I don't wanna-" Be eaten.

User ImageUser Image
(Evan's such a whim, but thats the best response I could think of.)

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Czar Judas

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:47 pm
Ĵadεn Іѕѕαċ Мaŧŧiss

Twisted this feeling, Walked out of shape
So tired of revealing the moves that I make
And I know, Yes I know, But is this Real?

Feeling Inconstant could drive me insane
Flesh to Blood to Bone to Love
Twisted
▫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▫

User Image A set of bi-colored eyes flicked from the text engraved into the book their own had been entangled in to the analog clock that perched on the wall a few feet away. The unfaltering face of the clock read 9:54. 'What in the-' Jaden thought. He leaped to his feet, the book still clutched in his hand. "How is it already that late? I just sat down a moment ago." His eyes fell upon the clutched object. 'I suppose I must have lost track of time, and gotten caught up in my book.' He slid a bookmark into the book and placed upon his coffee table. Thankfully, He had already gotten dressed and completed all the necessary tasks he need to accomplish to go to work. He breezed out of his apartment, locking it up as he went, and hurriedly made his way to work. He did not live too ridiculously far from The Shokun's Club. He was far enough to not have to distress of being followed home, Yet, he was also near enough to comfortably walk, A happy medium so to say. Before too long, the club came into his view. 'The manager shall have my hide if I just waltz in the front door late. Though, there also is the high chance that if I attempt to sneak into the back he will catch me try to fool him. Though, I do tend to fade into the background because I am not a loud as Maddie and the others.'

He pondered a second more, then his solution hit him. The tiniest hint of a smile curved the edges of his lips. He approached the front, reaching one had towards the handle and the other upwards. He gently eased the door open with one hand and caught the bells with the other, stopping them from sounding his entrance. Silently, the blonde man slipped into the dim club. He gently released the bells, which still made no sound, and turned from the door. He sauntered across the room with a serene grace. In the room he saw all the other Hosts were present, two with customers already. He gingerly took a seat at the end of a welcoming plush couch. He made no motion of hello to any of the Hosts. 'They probably are not even aware of my presence.' He thought. Seeing as they were already speaking with each other or with a client. His two toned eyes roamed the room, Dante looked as if He was fresh from a fight and had be cleaned already. Evan was nearly a raspberry in the face, He hid behind an amused looking Maddie. Len who was across the room with a client, He looked pleased enough with the client. The client on the other hand, made his eyes stop for a moment. 'He has been here before. What was his name......Will? Perhaps short for William?' He raised an eyebrow at the thought, then his eyes resumed their roam across to the other couple. Tes looked like his usual all business self. The boy he was with caused his eyes to pause. He adorned luminescent white hair. It seemed to glow in the light or the club. He seemed rather uncomfortable sitting. 'Now now Tes, careful not to frighten him. He looks like a cornered Rabbit.' He smirked softly to himself Then he rose from the couch to go to the locker room. Out of his locker, he retrieved a book. He closed and locker the locker and returned to his seat, still silent as ever. He assumed it would be a few more minutes before they even realized he was there.

▫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▫

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:43 pm
Len Ayato Kagamine

A distorted body in the corner
I can't control myself any longer
I think I wanna die
Please Forgive Me

User Image
Len's eyes perked up when he heard the notorious Dante's voice coming in. Judging by the converations over why the hell had came looking so beat up, must have meant he had got into a fight. He mentally shook his head. Everytime he came in injured in someway, it worried him sick! But yet, something about how he could get into fights and what not and not come in crying or suddenly become a soft spoken guy, like Evan!

His mind then realized that he still had a customer. Listening to the rest of what he had to say, he wish he hadn't. He eyes widened as for he was taken aback by the man taking a guess at his age.
"A kid? A freakin' kid? I do not look like a kid! I am seventeen thank you very much!" He huffed. His small fist placed in mid-air in a stance of which it would look like he was chanting. If you would put aside the angry expression on his face.

He placed a small creamy hand on his round forehead to show a small headache forming. But, putting that aside, he contiuned on. "That's good. I guess. You know, you seem stressed. And you also seem like a smoker. Need a break?" He asked. Didn't want the guy to start dying on him to fill his deadly needs. If he wanted to go kill hmself slowly, he was not one to stop him.

Len had noticed a white/slivere man coming in. Looked like one of Maddie's friends. He didn't like much of a drinker, but when he overheard the guy ask for some vodka, he nearly died. Died of laughter that is because he was no bending back on the couch, banging on the arm rest trying to keep his laughter contained. But of course, he was failing horribly. Contradictions were always something that he found funny. That guy was no expection.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:57 am
User Image
SoraKalebLockhart

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Sora's feet pounded on the ground as we turned the corner to go to a host club that he had found while looking in the phone book an important number. He had been meaning to go out for some time now, as in with another person, and this place was the perfect opportunity. He really didn't know much about the things that happen in a host club but it sounded good enough for him. He would have someone explain to him how those kind of things go so that he would be lost as much. As he was walking down the street he noticed that it was extremely busy which cause him to check his watch, it was late, at least to him since he gets up near 5 o'clock. His stomach rumbled quietly as he remembered that hadn't eaten breakfast, at that point he was closing in on the shop.

He arrived shortly at the front door and looked up.'The Shokun's Club' is what the sign read. It was a weird name to him but it must have been more natural to them. He reached out to open the door, stopping himself when he touched the door knob. He started to re-think about going in, after all he had no idea what kind of acts these people, hosts, do. He opened the door anyways, stepping into the room, stopping to look up when he heard the bells ringing. He was in there was no backing down now. Unless he says he stumbled in by accident. He closed the door and side-stepped over and looked around. There were people already in there, the hosts he assumed, talking and drinking. He looked at himself to make sure that he was something presentable, a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, his crown necklace, his favorite dark blue jeans, and white converse. Yup, it was something presentable. He looked around once more remembering the faces that were before him.
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn

Maddie laughed, he couldn't help it really. Not that he tried hard to mask it anyway. But anyone would be able to see the smoke pouring out of Evan's ears as blood rushed from his cheeks to his toes. Suddenly, Evan had grabbed his elbow before ducking for cover behind the taller host. "Ah, c'mon Evan, I'm sure he doesn't bite," Maddie said, raising an eyebrow in Dante's direction.

Movement caught Maddie's eye and he looked over to see Jaden breezing past everyone in the room in a manner that caught little attention. He waved to the other and wondered breifly if he'd seen the gesture when Len threw a miny tantrum across the room. Maddie smirked, hoping the customer- What was his name? Wade? Will?- was plucking Len's nerves so he could comfort him later. Len's hugs are nice~

Maddie's thoughts were interupted when another guest entered their club. He threw a glance at Tesla and saw he was still busy with Scotty. He pried Evan off his shoulders, patted him on the butt, and breezed over to the spikey-haired male. "Hello, welcome to The Shokun's Club, I'm Maddie. We have six handsome hosts with us today," Maddie said pointing everyone out as he spoke to the new customer, "myself included. Is there any type you'd like to request?"

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
Will Rylan Brown
вαвч ɢoo∂иιɢнт

Will looked on amused as Len raged to his face. Adorable really. He decided not to voice this outloud because, unlike the guy who just walked in, Will would mind a fist to the face. So instead he with held his inner thoughts and took another gulp of his drink. He did say, "Ah, so you aren't of legal age, I was right."

"I seem like a smoker? I don't smell do I?" Will frowned at the thought. He showered everyday wasn't to shoddy on keeping up with the laundry after all. He noticed Len rubbing his head and frowned. Was that my fault? "Actually, you're the one that looks stressed, is there anything I can do?" And then Will realized there was something that he could do. "Mind if I borrow your bar real quick?" And without waiting for a reply, grabbed the pitcher of lemonade Len made, went to the bar, and began mixing a few alcoholic drinks and even Sprite into the pitcher. It didn't take long and Will made a mental note of the drinks he'd used in case he's be billed later. He he took the pitcher back to Len' table and said, "I figure since you work here drinking underage won't hurt you too much. It packs a little kick so be wary." Then Will filled his cup and toasted to Len.

But everything looks perfect from far away,
'come down now,'
but we'll stay

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out