Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Starlight Darknight Profiles (No Posty here)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:09 pm
The Rp

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image

Hello I’m: Eli Wolff
But some call me: just Eli..or maybe just Ali
I’ve been alive for: I am about 2 months old
I am a: ..Can't you see I am a wolf..pup.
So I can: I would be able to hunt, climb, and also sniff out everywhere.. otherwise I am too vulnearable...
I tend to act: I am very playful, and curious as ever. I am harmless and also empathetic. I cry easily and I can be a little naive.
I can not stand: I don't like the Poacher and Hunters. They killed my family. I also hate the predators, Bears, Other Wolves, and animals that tease me becase I am small..otherwise I know I have to survive now.
Give me more of: I love food; meat, berries, and acorns. I also love to play and explore the place.
This is none of your business but: I used to have a Mommy and a Papa. I was able to se them for maybe only my 2 months.. but then they got killed protecting me and their home. I now wonder alone.. I don't know how to hunt...and I am hungry..
I desire: Why should I love? I desire peace and harmony and also the end of the Poachers.

(This is a bad Rp sample I know, until my laptop is fixed.. this profile will be short for now)  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Hello I’m: Damion
But some call me: Damion just Damion
I’ve been alive for: 5 summers
I am a: wolf
So I can: hunt, fight, follow trails, sneak around
I tend to act: loner, suspecious of outsiders
I can not stand: weaklings, shady fellows, hunters
Give me more of: fighting, hunting, meat
This is none of your business but: When I was only learning how to hunt my pack was wiped out by hunts i only survied because i toke three fingers of a hunters hand, but he returned the favor by slashing across my face with a knife he had, gut i escaped and now carry the scar from that day now i roam alone hunting and killing for myself and staying away from all others as much as possable
I desire: none

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

Hello I’m: Caleb Snowfur
But some call me: Callie
I’ve been alive for: 19
I am a: Wolf
So I can: speed and quick reflexes, keen hearing
I tend to act: I'm very loyal to those I deem worthy of my loyalty, but it takes a while for someone to earn that loyalty. I'm a bit quick-tempered, but if you don't make me feel threatened I'm very sweet.
I can not stand: Being crowded, trapped, or in a hot area.
Give me more of: Snow, the music of nature, berries, and running through the forest.
This is none of your business but: I'm a lone wolf. I was born to a big pack, but over the seasons the others were hunted and killed, caught, or deserted. My parents, the Alpha couple since only the Alphas of a pack are allowed to mate, were killed while I watched from an empty burrow between some tree roots. I was a pup at the time, so they had hidden me so I wouldn't share their fate. I've been trying to keep the pack together, but it obviously fell apart, so I'm now alone and even more wary of humans than ever.
I desire: No one at the moment
[/img]  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash