Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pampered Felines Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:30 pm
"Hello, I am Mirera." She smiled and flicked her tail, "Yes, I am a cat, and yes this topic has Feline in it, but any one is allowed to come here to chat. I just thought, 'well, now, if the canines can have a topic named from them, why not cats?'" She chuckled and walked around, waiting.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:36 pm
Prowls in staring at Mirera from a distance. Slowly moving toward her with his body as close to the ground as possible, so not to be seen.  

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 pm
She sat there, quietly, on a bean bag she brought in on her own. Her ear twitched as she heard quiet foot steps, and she snapped her head up quickly to see who it was. Mirera's eyes softened as she saw the familiar face of her mate, Sukah. "Hello, there, you." She scooted over to make room for him on the small seat. "Come, sit with me." She lightly patted the spot.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:43 pm
He stopped in his tracks and questioned how Mirera heard him but then casually walked up to where she sat and plopped down in the bean bag.
Kissing her lightly on the cheek.  

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 pm
She blushed at the kiss, and kissed his fluffy cheek back, sweetly. "We haven't any other visitors, yet, but soon some one should notice." She said halfheartedly. "Though, I will be honest, most of what I seen have been dogs, and they might just be repelled by the title of the place." She looked around the vacant room. Next to her was a lamp, and by that a few books. "Not that I have any problems with dogs" She picked up a book and opened it. "So long as they don't try to chase me up a tree." She grimaced and chuckled, looking through the pages.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:52 pm
Smirked at the remark about the tree. "Dont worry bout that, I'll protect you." Noticing the book she grabbed he tilted his head to the side. "What's that you got?"  

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:58 pm
She held up the large black book, and tilted it so the golden letters on the side gleamed in the dim light of the lamp. "This book, is called Duma Key." She reopened it to the page she left off on, and said, "It is a Stephen King book, and is a bit odd, but I enjoy it. It is about a guy who got in a terrible accident. He was a construction worker, and he was in his truck one day, on site, and a crane backed into his truck; squishing him inside, almost to death." She frowned, "He cracked his skull, broke some ribs, lost an arm, and most of his memory. He has a hard time remembering certain words...and now..." She sighed, "Ah, I am rambling." She giggled.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:00 am
"Oh, it's okay please continue. I love listening to you talk." He smiled as he stared into her eyes.  

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:06 am
Her face lit up, "Well," She continued, "He moved to Florida after he and his wife were divorced. Apparently, he got very violent, and she grew to fear him, so...she left him. He was hurt, but more angry than sad. He wasn't his old self. So, after he moved to Florida, for 'the-new-start-in-life' he began to draw sunsets. Not just any sun sets, but ones that were odd..." She paused, thinking of how to word it, "...he adds things on to his sunsets, that wouldn't normally be there, like a shell, or a tree, on the water. And now, he is having weird psychic things happening." She looked up at him. "Should I continue? Or do you plan to read this one day, so I don't spoil it?" She smiled teasingly.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 am
He smiled at her. "Please." He said as he looked down at the book then back at her. Wanting her to continue to tell him about it.  

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:14 am
hello *waves politely* I'm not a cat I'm a fox ^^ Pleasure to meet you both though.

Interesting idea as an artist though the one in your story I mean Mirera.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:19 am
Mirera took a breath, and was hesitant at first on where to continue. "His daughter was coming to visit him, and she said there was 'news' to tell. He some how guessed it was a fiance, and then his right arm, the one that was no longer there began to itch. His non existent arm itches every now and then, but he got the urge to draw when it did. He describes it as a hunger." She looked up at him, "and so he drew, and he drew a young man. When his daughter came to visit, she showed him a picture of her 'soon-to-be' and it was an exact copy of the picture he had drawn." She ran her finger along the pages. "he even drew his wife, naked, with two other men. One was his friend, and he some how knew they were friends with benefits. He could read, and determine every detail of the image. Though, he is not too sure of his psychic abilities." She stopped and breathed, an expression of excitement gleamed in her eyes as she gazed at him. "Then...he saw his friend in his house. His arm was itching like crazy...and he turned and saw his friend. The man had a bloodied hole for his right eye, and was dead." She stared at him with a grin. "But, here's the thing. He isn't dead yet, so it isn't going sixth sense on me, I don't think, but he can guess his friend is to commit suicide. The ghost didn't speak or anything, it just stared at him, and was gone an instant later." She made a boo face at him. "kinda weird, huh?"

EDIT:

"Oh," She glanced over at the fox. "It is interesting isn't it? Stephen King usually is." She smiled. "And what is your name, fox?"

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:23 am
"Sounds like an amazing story my love. You should continue to tell me more about it, later on." As he looks up to notice the fox. "Hi."  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:34 am
She turned to Sukah, "I, also, have other books...if you're interested." She flicked her tail. "I know you're not much of a reader, though, so no worries if you don't." She smiled softly, and stretched on the bean bag, sprawling a bit, and getting comfy. "Hmmm." She purred. "Would you like some hot cocoa?" She gestured over to a few boxes and a bag she had lugged in. "I have a few things I will set up to brighten up the place...and I brought some cocoa for us to drink."

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 am
Sukah stretches right after Mirera, on the bean bag, as though it were contagious. "I'd love some." As he said with a smile. "I should really get into that reading thing your talking about though. It seems like I'd be interested in doing that."  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff