Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
KH:Rєвσяи Aρσcαℓуρsє ρяσƒιℓєs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 am
Roleplay  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:04 am
。The Keyblade Wielder with the memory loss from the Land of Departure

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxCaelan Skylar Hikari

User Image

►- - - G e n e r a l || I n f o r ma t i o n

►I || A m - - - Caelan || Skylar || Hikari

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Seventeen

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male

►L o o k || M a!- - -The Keyblade Wielder with the memory loss from the Land of Departure

►M y || T r u s t e d || F r i e n d- - -Lost Heart

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Caelan is impassive, stoic, and apathetic. He usually doesn't care about anything, nor anyone because he's never been close to anyone in his life and because he's lived alone for his whole life; at least, the part that he remembers. He acts emotionless, and is usually mistaken for a Nobody if he's not careful, but actually he just doesn't know how to act because he's not sure what emotions are. Inwardly, he's scared of meeting other people because he's afraid he'll be left alone again.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Caelan has no memory of his life when he was a child. His earliest memories were waking up in the Land of Departure, alone, with only a small wooden box in hand. The only thing he remembered was his name, Caelan Skylar Hikari. Other than that, everything came up as a blank. He was scared then, because he was in unknown surroundings. He soon found out that he was truly alone there; that this world was deserted. He learned not to feel anything about it, and spent the rest of his years in solitude.

Two years after living in the Land of Departure, he met a harmless little Heartless, and took it as a pet, naming it Animus. Afterwards, other Heartless began sprouting up in his world, and he had to study about them and defend himself, which is when he found out about his Keyblade. It felt familiar to him, but he couldn't pin-point it. He spent the rest of his life defending his world from the Heartless, fighting against the urge to leave his world and find out who he really is...

►G i v e || M e || M o r e- - -
◣◥ Animus
◣◥ Training
◣◥ His Keyblade
◣◥ His music box

►K e e p || T h e m || A w a y- - -
◥◣ The warm fuzzy feeling he gets randomly
◥◣ Being caged in
◥◣ Fighting for the wrong purposes
◥◣ Death

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -He has a pet Heartless named Animus which, ironically, means 'heart'. He also has a charm the shape of a star-shaped fruit, as well as a musical box, but he can't remember why he has it, or why it makes him feel so sad...

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:12 am
。Keyblade Wielders from Destiny Islands

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAislynn Mari Oceanus

User Image

►I || A m - - - Aislynn || Mari || Oceanus

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Sixteen

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Female

►L o o k || M a!- - -Keyblade Wielder from Destiny Islands

►M y || T r u s t e d || F r i e n d- - -Betwixt

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Aislynn used to be a quiet person, shy and timid. After befriending Kaze, she speaks her mind a lot and became quite stubborn. She's very protective of her friends and she gets very annoyed when she can't remember something that she wants to say, or when her friends act like they don't care about themselves.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Aislynn was born on Destiny Islands and she grew up there, with her close friend Kaze. She's known him, and only him, and she's always been afraid to make friends when she was younger because of her shy personality. For some reason, she feels as if something's missing, and she feels guilty whenever she tries to remember but she can't.

Somewhere along the way, she lost her memory of the time when she was five, to ten years old, when the darkness hit the islands and Lynn found out that she had a Keyblade. In the back of her mind, there's this person she thinks she knows, but she's not sure who it is...But now that the darkness had revealed itself again, her missing memories are the least of her worries, since, as a Keyblade Wielder, she has to be one of the people to protect the worlds from falling into darkness...

◣◥ The Ocean
◣◥ Kaze
◣◥ Making ornaments and charms out of sea-shells
◣◥ Pranking

◥◣ Being alone
◥◣ Forgetting
◥◣ Death
◥◣ Having to kill, even if it's a Heartless...

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -She keeps a musical box, but she can't remember who gave it to her...She also has a charm the shape of a paopu fruit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxKaze Akira

User Image

►I || A m - - - Akira || . || Kaze

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Seventeen

►L o o k || M a!- - -Keyblade Wielder from Destiny Islands

►M y || T r u s t e d || F r i e n d- - -Lavitas

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - He is a very kind person. He is also very protective of Aislynn. He is pretty smart and a good builder.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Kaze grew up on the island, much of the years seem missing from memory or strange. Kaze grew up with Aislynn, protecting her as his on little sister. It was during the darkness six years ago his heart grew strong and the light took form in a keyblade.

◣◥ Music
◣◥ Ramen
◣◥ Swimming
◣◥ Reading

◥◣ Bad guys
◥◣ Broccoli
◥◣ Un-need Killing
◥◣ Annoying people

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -He wears a Star Charm that Aislynn made him around his neck.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Ken_X_Binshou

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:13 am
。Keyblade Wielder from Disney Castle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMikuru Asahina

User Image

►I || A m - - - Mikuru || || Asahina

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - 17

►L o o k || M a!- - -Keyblade Wielder

►M y || T r u s t e d || F r i e n d- - -Lost Soul

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Most of the time, Mikuru tends to act shy towards everyone. However, with time, her shyness dies away and can at least finish a conversation before her shyness returns. Also, she can be a bit naive and believe what other people tell her, whether it is right or wrong, obviously showing that she has difficulties deciding what is right and wrong. Despite these two flaws, she proves to be kind and friendly to anyone she meets and even though her own power frightens her, she is willing to use them to protect those she cares about, showing her loyalty to whom she loves.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Mikuru, born in Disney Castle, destined to be a Keyblade Wielder, isn't exactly the warrior type. Before going on, she wasn't born in the castle, just in the town. Moving on, her parents died young and too young for Mikuru to remember whom they were. She lived, and still is, in an orphanage and every time she would get adopted, the families she lived with would always get killed by Heartless. Rumors spread and nobody bothered adopting her again, a reason for Mikuru to not trust anyone yet she does and tries to fit in with everyone. Only problem is, her Keyblade is what makes her different from anyone and its not something you can just hide or throw away. With the years going by, all Mikuru wants is to be accepted and there was a time where the citizens of Disney Town showed some acceptance when she won the Million Dreams Award fro being an outstanding citizen. This was a start for her and she hopes now that progression will occur.

◣◥ Ice cream
◣◥Acceptance
◣◥Hugs
◣◥Sunshine

◥◣Darkness
◥◣Vegetables
◥◣Mistrust
◥◣Thunder

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -Sometimes she can be a little childish and run around freely if something of interest to her is within site. For example, she once saw a Moogle, yelled with excitement like a kid and ran up to it and hugged it.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Yuri_Misawa

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:15 am
。Keyblade Wielder from Traverse Town

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:16 am
。Keyblade Wielder from Radiant Gardens

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxZalain Alister Valkesh

User Image

►I || A m - - - Zalain || Alister || Valkesh

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Eighteen

►L o o k || M a!- - - Keyblader of Radiant Gardens

►M y || T r u s t e d || F r i e n d- - -Key to Chaos Key to Redemtion

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Where to start I am like a storm i can be calm and easygoing but can turn destructive and angry. I am a bit of a guardian, i hate seeing people hurt if i am around the way i figure it better me then anyone else. Though it may take some time i can also be a very trusting and trust worthy ally, but my enemies will reserve no mercy.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Growing up in Radiant Garden has always had its ups and downs, especially with maleficent's old strong hold still there. Because of it the Heartless always seem to gather here as if still drawn to power that still lingers within it. So from the time i was little about seven or eight i began training to be a guardian, the ones that have guarded this town since it recreation. I was a reckless kid, I was thirteen and i made my way to the valley that separated the town and the dark castle. I wanted to see if i could handle a Heartless one on one, My ignorance could have cost me my life, the darkness rarely travels alone. I was surrounded by six heartless they where just knights, but Heartless non the less. I tried to fight them off using dual blades I had 'borrowed' from the armory. I was having no luck they quickly began to over powered me,I thought it was over for me, still i didn't want to just give up. A bright light surrounded me, A deep and mystical voice spoke to me, "Strong heart.... Will to protect...You have been chosen..." When the light faded i was holding two Key blades the keys to Chaos and Redemption. My first real fight with them i mainly just slashed wildly striking what ever was in front of me still i won and returned. A couple of guards saw me and my keyblades. after that i was accepted as a junior guardian and trained.

Now 5 years later my skills have improved and I am among the high ranks of guardians, Though i still go to the front lines as much as i can when the darkness begins to band together at the dark castle, though when the darkness as been removed and it stays quiet from periods of time I continue to hone my skills. Many have told me that i should travel the worlds and help others, even if i feel my place is here I cant help but to agree, and perhaps I will when the darkness begins to slumber here at Radiant Garden and the need of a keyblader is minimal

◣◥Sweet foods
◣◥ being around friends
◣◥ having fun
◣◥training

◥◣Being or feeling useless
◥◣ bitter foods
◥◣ being manipulated
◥◣Those who loose hope

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - - A small shard of darkness that was left behind after his first fight against the heartless wheres it as a necklace as a constant reminder to never give up hope.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -malkeaor

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:17 am
。Keyblade Wielder from the Beast's Castle

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:18 am
。Keyblade Wielder Nobody from the World that Never Was

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxRasxa

User Image

►I || A m - - - Rasxa || Rose || Lancaster

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Twenty

►L o o k || M a!- - -Nobody Keyblade wielder of the World that never Was

►M y || T r u s t e d || F r i e n d- - -The Lurebreaker

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Rasxa is someone who seems to always react the wrong way to things. When most people are crying, he's laughing. When most people are laughing, he's feeling sad. Most of the time he has the most insane grin on his face. He feels that everything is a joke and will laugh at the slightest little thing.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Unlike most Nobodies, his Somebody is female while he is male. Her name was Sara. She used to live on Destiny Islands, alone. She was very alone because she always lived on the smallest island of all, the one that didn't have anything on it. She had the Keyblade, sure, but that didn't mean she was able to get any friends. The local kids were always playing on the beach of the island where she lived. She loved to watch them play and sometimes they would tentatively come up to her window and talk with her. Then darkness came to the islands. Trying to defeat the darkness didn't work out so well for Sara. The Heartless swarmed her, she couldn't keep up forever. She fell to the darkness... "It's... so dark... help! I'm afraid of the dark!" Suddenly, Rasxa was born. By that time, the kids on Destiny Island had beaten back the darkness, but Rasxa was forced to wander the dark corridor until he came upon the World that Never Was. He's been living there ever since.

◣◥ Blood
◣◥ Destroying Heartless
◣◥ The light
◣◥ Drawing

◥◣ Memory flashbacks
◥◣ His prey getting away
◥◣ Messed up drawings
◥◣ Darkness

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -He has Memory flashbacks that incapacitate him and give him muscle spasms. He also gets lovely headaches right after.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -XHeartless-ReaperXX

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:08 pm
。Nobodies

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSYREX

User Image

►I || A m - - - Erys || Boudica || Balitasus

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - 20

►L o o k || M a!- - -Nobody

►M y || T r u s t e d || F r i e n d- - -Blade of Ares

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Syrex is sarcastic, and isn't shy about letting people know her mind. She'll tell them like she sees it, which annoys almost everyone. She's also very proud; if someone dares to say they're better at something than her, she'll punch them in the face. And when she gets in a fight with a challenging opponent, she doesn't stop fighting until either that person is seriously maimed and/or dead, or she herself is severely injured and unable to win.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Syrex was known as Erys, a young girl living in Traverse Town, before her heart was stolen. Her parents owned the inn, and had a another shop in the third district that Erys basically ran by herself since she was fourteen. She had many friends, and just as many enemies due to her tendencies to pick fights. She was the best when it came to fighting, and never hesitated to remind anyone of it, especially if someone was bothering her friends. All in all, she was pretty happy with her life.
Then, the Heartless came. She did her best to protect her friends and family, fighting through the endless number of Heartless. But as their hearts were taken left and right, she gave up hope. With the last of her strength, she charged the dark horde and lost her heart and herself.
That's when Syrex awakened. She wandered throughout the worlds, unsure of who she was and why she kept having these glimpses of someone else's life. She fought the strongest heroes of the worlds she visited, defeating some, losing to others. On the way, she collected a skull she now wears as a helmet, and a nasty scar across her face.

◣◥ Fighting
◣◥ Swords
◣◥ Moogles
◣◥ Ice cream

◥◣Cowards
◥◣ Dishonesty
◥◣ Trickery
◥◣ Unnecessary killing

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -She has a moon and star amulet, which she has carried since she awoke, that apparently has another half somewhere out in the worlds.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -La Reine Rose Noire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxLanceax

User Image

►I || A m - - - Caelan || Skylar || Hikari

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Seventeen now, I suppose

►L o o k || M a!- - -Nobody;; Caelan's Nobody

►M y || T r u s t e d || F r i e n d- - -End Of A Heart

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Lance is very blunt, and straightforward, with his words, to the point that it may be painful for others to hear it. He has a rather playful nature; how Caelan was like before his memory loss. Actually, he doesn't believe that Nobodies don't have emotions, or just feel 'echoes' of emotions. He believe that their emotions have nothing to do with if they have a heart or not. He's rather witty, with a dry sense of humor, and he likes teasing Syrex for her sarcasm.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Lanceax was created when Caelan came in contact with darkness when he was sent away from Destiny Islands when the darkness attacked. It's unknown to him, but Lance holds most of Caelan's memories, locked away, deep inside him. Occasionally, they rise as dreams, but Lance thinks nothing of them. He found a group of Nobodies, and he joined them, just for the company, if not a little adventure, but he has no idea who his Somebody is.

◣◥ Solitude
◣◥ Playing with people's minds
◣◥ Shiny stuff
◣◥ The comfort of darkness

◥◣ The light
◥◣ Cowards
◥◣ People who don't listen to reason
◥◣ Accidentally killing someone without meaning to

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -N/A

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:49 pm
。Others

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSansaku Karasono Ankoku

User Image

►I || A m - - - [Sansaku] || [Karasono] || [Ankoku]

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Twenty-Eight

►L o o k || M a!- - -Human

►M y || T r u s t e d || F r i e n d- - -Fate Bringer

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Outwardly Sansaku appears to be quiet and calm, his emotions kept hidden beneath a stoic facade. He only ever lets his emotions run free when he finds an opponent that he believes is worthy of fighting against at his best. He has no known fears and rarely shows any sort of disdain for those around him. He does not believe that the Darkness is something that should be feared, hated, and, destroyed while the Light is revered and protected. Instead he believes that balance should be held between them

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Sansaku hailed from a world that no longer exists. This world was home to a single Keyblade Master who was, in fact, a friend of Sansaku's. The two had trained alongside each other when the Keyblade Master was just a Keyblade Wielder, although Sansaku was training in the art of swordsmanship rather than the use of the Keyblade, as he was unable to wield such powerful weapons. However, things changed when the Heartless appeared on their world.

Sansaku and the Keyblade Master fought side-by-side to keep the people that lived there safe. When the fighting was finally finished, the Keyblade Master told Sansaku that he had to leave their world to aid others in fighting the Heartless. While Sansaku was completely taken aback to learn that other worlds in fact existed apart from their own, he demanded that the Keyblade Master let him join him. While the Keyblade Master initially refused, Sansaku did not let him go alone, ultimately forcing the Keyblade Master to let him join. The two travelled using the Lanes Between, which would prove harmless in later days.

Sansaku and the Keyblade Master fought on many worlds freeing them of Heartless for a time. It didn't last. On a return to their world, the two warriors found that it had been swallowed up by the Heartless and no longer existed. Everything began to fall apart after this revelation, they watched as more worlds were consumed over time despite their efforts. Their ultimate failing came while traversing the Lanes Between. Because of the Darkness inhabiting those lanes, Sansaku and the Keyblade Master were attacked by an army of Heartless. They followed the Heartless through their Corridors of Darkness, in an attempt to follow them to their home. They reached, The End of the World.

The Keyblade Master forfeited his life so that Sansaku could escape this world of Heartless. But Sansaku was never truly freed from that world. He harbored a deep Darkness within his heart in letting his friend die for him. The Keyblade of the Keyblade Master, refused to accept Sansaku as its wielder, instead it ended up frozen. Sansaku refused to leave the Keyblade where it lay and took it with him. Sansaku was able to make it to the world of Olympus Coliseum. While there, the Darkness attempted to consume his heart, but his will proved ultimately stronger than the Darkness. The Darkness did not master him, Sansaku had mastered the Darkness. He was now among the few people who had hearts strong enough to control the Darkness.

Sansaku continued to remain in Olympus Coliseum, sometimes making forays into Hades' realm in the Underworld to test himself against the powerful Heartless within. Sansaku befriended a Novashadow that had been attracted to him through the Darkness in his heart. Sansaku named the Novashadow Getsuei and turned it into his fighting partner in the Coliseum tournaments.

◣◥ Martial arts
◣◥ Fighting
◣◥ Olympus Coliseum
◣◥ Getsuei

◥◣Those who fear Darkness
◥◣Manipulation
◥◣Betrayal
◥◣Cowardice

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -Sansaku's name means Walking Through the Darkness.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Shinmei=Jigoku

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxStephinie Heartilly

User Image

►I || A m - - - "Steph"inie || Sky || Heartilly

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - seventeen

►L o o k || M a!- - -Custom Gunblader

►M y || T r u s t e d || F r i e n d- - -Rengi

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Steph is a really sweet , kind hearted girl. She will stick up for her options. She is very talented and completely focused in battle. She has a rude side, only if the person she is talking to is rude. She is extremely shy.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Steph has been at Radient Garden training with Squall (Leon). She is extremely friendly with the final fantasy characters. Shes closes to Leon , and thinks of him as a father. She doesn't know her real last name, so she took Rinoas' last name, making it seem as though they were a family. Being seprated from her parents at birth , she grew close to just about everyone. She felt abandoned and Leon shows emotions toward her.(Amazing right!~) Steph is a talented gunblader, and one of the few girls who attempted to use the gunblade. She has basic magic.

◣◥ Squall(Leon)
◣◥ Gunblades
◣◥ Magik
◣◥ Friendly people

◥◣Darkness
◥◣ Nobodies
◥◣ Rude people
◥◣ Getting hurt

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -She looks weak, but is extremely talented and strong.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

mochilli

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces