Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VHS Glitch
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:22 am
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6310961.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1

Thats right we are going to get one free month of Playstation Plus.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:25 am
I can finally get Sonic The Hedgehog!  

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:50 am
So they'll give us PS+ for a month free... Before PS Store will be back up? wtf?  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:02 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
So they'll give us PS+ for a month free... Before PS Store will be back up? wtf?

I assume when PSN is back up, we THEN get the PS+ for a month.  

Nameless Joker

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:01 pm
what does ps+ give you exactly?  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:11 pm
Nameless Joker
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

I assume when PSN is back up, we THEN get the PS+ for a month.

Obviously. Although they stated that the playstation store will not be available until at least a month later from next week. Its on the fine print.  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:55 pm
Ryuna_08
Some free stuff. Bunch of discounts. And a lot of games that are free as long as you have the actual subscription. That might not seem like a good deal, but honestly, there's a lot of games that I'd pay for, play once, and then realize that they're not that good and never play them again. This way, I don't have to pay full price for them.

The funny thing is, I paid $17.99 for a 3 month subscription, then as a result, I bought God of War: Ghost of Sparta for $20.00, whereas its retail value is 39.99. So I already saved more the price of the subscription.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ryuna_08
Some free stuff. Bunch of discounts. And a lot of games that are free as long as you have the actual subscription. That might not seem like a good deal, but honestly, there's a lot of games that I'd pay for, play once, and then realize that they're not that good and never play them again. This way, I don't have to pay full price for them.

The funny thing is, I paid $17.99 for a 3 month subscription, then as a result, I bought God of War: Ghost of Sparta for $20.00, whereas its retail value is 39.99. So I already saved more the price of the subscription.

certain games id like to have the actual game on disk like that.  

Ryuna_08

PuffyTheVampireKiller

Business Trader

4,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:38 pm
I don't do monday!  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:09 pm
PuffyTheVampireKiller
I don't do monday!

what r u garfield?  

Ryuna_08

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:09 pm
Nikita Khrushchev
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6310961.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1

Thats right we are going to get one free month of Playstation Plus.

i know the w.b. program is available todya but i got 1 gig of space on my hd (been working on fixig that) but if i like "download" the free game even tho i dun have the space and it tells me i cant but its still in the "bought" history. should i beable to download it oncei get the upgrade to my ps3? or is there a way to make the ps3 download somin on a external source.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:16 pm
I got screwed over on the program. I tried redeeming the games, but the store errored out on me, and when I went back to click on redeeming the game, the icons were gone. I'm hoping Sony will fix it, I already sent them an email.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:49 am
I got dead nation PS3 wipe out furry HD ps3 i got kilzone for the psp i got little big planet for the psp mm yes i dont have a psp but i got them any ways yes smart indeed  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:39 am
i got dead nation LBP1 and MAG DLC  

the beat go off

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Breakdancin panda

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I got screwed over on the program. I tried redeeming the games, but the store errored out on me, and when I went back to click on redeeming the game, the icons were gone. I'm hoping Sony will fix it, I already sent them an email.

I don't know if this actually works, but
If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management - Transaction Management - Services List
Choose "PlayStation Network Promotions" from the list of services displayed
Select either "PS3 Free Games" or "PSP Free Games" and then choose "Select Content"  
Guild Graveyard - For old threads to R.I.P

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff