Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Looking for an opponent to test out my new character.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:51 am
It's simple. The opponent (and myself) test our characters to what they would be like at their maximum Jounin capacity. You may fill your character's abilities with whatever you wish as long as it is within your class parameters.

Let me know if you're interested.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:20 am
Why not.
Been wanted to test something anyway.

((Will edit this post with the Profile))
Basic Info
Full Name: Isacc Hall
Nicknames: Earth God
Birth Date confused ??
Race: White
Ninja Type/Class:Bounty Hunter Earth Sage
Bonus's kept:
- Users retain knowledge of their other jutsus and techniques, even when they can't use them (example, you are using ninjutsu style. If you are placed in a genjutsu that you know, you can easily recognize it). -
- Bounty Hunters and Mercenaries usually carry a main weapon with them, which they use the most and are most fond of. User's of this class can use the weapon and one of it's styles at any time, regardless of what fighting style is currently being used.

Limitations kept:
- Elements must always be the same (example, if ninjutsu style was chosen, and the elements known were water, fire, and lightning, then the next time they become ninjutsu class the elements are water, fire, lightning). -
- If puppet style is used, the same amount of puppets that a puppet class user can use can be used, no more than that. -

Favorites
Animal(s) : Lizard
Color(s) : Black, Green
Number(s) : 1,3,6,8
2 1 Elements: Earth
Weapon of choice:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name of weapon: Fist of the Stone God
Your Rank: Chunin (Soon to be kage hopefully)
Who owns the weapon: Isacc Hall
Where it was found/Who made it: Found in the sage lands, in a cave
Users Class: Earth Sage
The Range of the weapon: 0 - 100ft
Description: The 'Fist of the stone god' is a Ancient weapon, belonging the very first earth sage, and is made of a long pole, made of an incredibly hard material, and the hammer end, made of a unique crystal like material. It has the unique ability to draw earth up around it in the from of floating shards of rock. While touching the hammer, the user can control the action of these shards, from converging onto the hammer to increase it's hitting power, or by forming shields and weapons that float around the user. By swining the hammer, the user can Throw these shards at high speeds towards a target. The shards can only be controled in a 5ft radius around the user, so any shards that leave this field will either fall tot he ground, or if thrown the user cannot control them past the 5ft radius. The head of the hammer can be rebuilt from any nearby earth should it be broken, however, the same Cannot be said for the Handle, so if the handle breaks, then the weapon loses all of it rebuilding abilities. Due to the nature of the weapon, only the Earth sage is able to wield the weapon, due to it only excepting an earth sage's chakra. All else who try will find it to be just a normal hammer.
The weapon also boosts earth jutsu techniques by a Single rank when in use.
Weakness: LIghtning techniques, If handle is broken, weapon becomes in operable till fixed.
- 2 Chakra points per post when in use.
Strength: Earth Techniques
Weakness: Taijutsu
Jutsu List:
[These are what Basic Shinobi Know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT ]
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)

All earth up to Jonin

Earth Release: Earth Spear
Kougo Hada (Earth Body)
Kongou no Jutsu (Diamond Skill)
Earth Release: Mountain Smash

Summoning: N/A
Bloodline: N/A
Clan: N/A
7 Tailed Host
Stage one and Two mastered.

Character Description
Looks:
Personality: Calm, collected, but a hint of something darker, deep inside his unconscious.
Background: ????
Village: Rock
Family: UNKOWN

Missions Completed
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:37 am
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
It's simple. The opponent (and myself) test our characters to what they would be like at their maximum Jounin capacity. You may fill your character's abilities with whatever you wish as long as it is within your class parameters.

You better not be doing this with Xen...  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:41 am
Oni_Soul
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Is it cause the metal yami bloodline requires your concent? or cause you dont want people seeing the full jonin capabilities of the bloodline at jonin?
I dont mind either way, since i'll be using a tweaked out version of my old kage rpc (Kage as in title. He was still chunin ranked, cept now he'd be jonin ranked.).  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:00 am
He hasn't had Training in it, or have a column. The bloodline would be useless to him...  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:09 am
Then this would be a way for him to learn to use it in his own way, instead of the way that the person who would teach him had used it (Which i'm guessing is you...) He might figure out a way to use it which wouldn't of occured to you through your own use. Best way to figure out those ways is to put the character in a situation in which he'd need to use it. Such as a fight.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:14 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Then this would be a way for him to learn to use it in his own way, instead of the way that the person who would teach him had used it (Which i'm guessing is you...) He might figure out a way to use it which wouldn't of occured to you through your own use. Best way to figure out those ways is to put the character in a situation in which he'd need to use it. Such as a fight.

How do you think I teach my students? I fight them. Show them the basic and then let them figure the rest. But I have aleady figured out how he could use the metal in different ways.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:24 am
Oni_Soul
TheWingsOfTheGods

How do you think I teach my students? I fight them. Show them the basic and then let them figure the rest. But I have aleady figured out how he could use the metal in different ways.

The same way every good teacher does, but i wanna see if he uses any of the ways i've thought up, while at the same time getting a taste of the full capabilites of the character i had planned before everything else happened.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:57 am
Oni_Soul
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Of course he is...  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:59 pm
Uhh....is there a problem with what I'm doing? The way I see it, I just want to fight as an experiment.

You'd better not be using Jake, Wings. The main part of this fight is to test out my strategy with my bloodline. Kinda pointless to try and test it if I can't use it.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:04 pm
Not using bloodline crusher. OR jake. ISacc  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:06 pm
Ah. Well, there is one SLIGHT problem with me using the Metaru Oni bloodline in a spar like this. I don't really know HOW to summon the metal to my aid. Oni said before that a Metaru Oni can summon it out of the ground, so that was how I was going to fight...but other than that, I have no idea.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers