Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Into Darkness: Forest of Fear Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:34 am
Main RP

Name: Ryan O'Neill
Sex: Male
Element: Fire, water, earth, air.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Ryan is a friendly soul, always happy to be with people and ready to make new friends. When his friends are threatened, he will leap into harms way to protect them, rarely thinking of his own safety in the process. He is thoughtful, and can sometimes seem withdrawn when he starts to think about the serious parts of life. He loves his powers, and the fact that he is the only one known to be able to control all four of the elements, though he doesn't overestimate himself nor underestimate others because of what he can do.
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Bio: Ryan was born into the Pyrus Kingdom, and so he was thought to be a normal fire elemental like the other children. He excelled at mastering his fire abilities, faster then any other had been documented before him. This frightened the elders of the Kingdom slightly, because those with great power were more likely to use it for personal gain then to help others.

When he discovered that he had the power to control not only fire, but the other elemets as well, he was rushed into a secret training, meant to teach him the mechanics of all four elemental forms and abilities, this way he would understand his power and not hurt others nor himself with it. It was a long journey to fully master his powers, but a rewarding one to say the least. Now, with the new threat to the Kingdoms, he has been chosen to lead a group of elementals into the forest, and to try and discover the source of the evil that was beginning to spread into the land.
Level: 10
Dislikes: Aroogant people, murderers, spiders
Quote: Remember one thing: To walk the path of Light. You must also walk through Darkness.
Theme Song: Glorious Day-Casting Crowns
Weapon(s): Valor
Alignment: Good
Puppet Master:Galactic_Fusion

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:04 pm
Name: Vladimir "Incendiary" Sorrow
Sex: Male
Element: Fire
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Unlike most firebrands I am very patient, strategic, and warm hearted. Tends to have a happy aura about him.
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Bio: My name is Vladimir Sorrow. I was named after my father in honor of his death in the forbidden forest. I grew up as your average firebrand in these times. Went to school, trained in striking martial arts, and other basic survival means. Ever since I had the ability to both think and read well I would run off from school to read books on explosives as well as schematics to create them/improve them. I eventually discovered that we firebrands had the ability to super heat small bits of air in order to cause an explosion. I have kept this knowledge to myself in fear that the Council of Fire may try to force me to teach others and use it as an advantage of war.
Level: 8
Dislikes: War, Arrogance, and vaccums.
Quote: "Just when you think you have me beaten... I will find a way to be reborn.. in the ashes of the pheonix."
Theme Song: Forever - Kamelot
Weapon(s): Fire Whip
Alignment: Good
Puppet Master: Ice on the Dance Floor

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:47 pm
Name: Wren Merry
Sex: female
Element: Air
Personality: Due to her time in the service, she has learned when it's time to be serious. When she is in her working mind set she can be stubborn and straight forward while unwilling to give ground on anything. She has no sense of humor to speak of and can sometimes come off as cold but really she's a nice person. She's just unused to handling people outside of the military
Sexuality: straight
Bio: Wren grew up in the capital of Aeros. Her father was an old general there. He didn't get much work seeing as there was a peace going on but he didn't mind. Instead he spent much of his time with his daughter teaching her how to fight and the mechanics of the military. In this way Wren developed a very strategically orientated mind set. Learning under different military heads she learned how to use her powers in a lot of diverse ways, from a loud attentions getting beserker fighting style to an elegant smooth sword fighting way of maneuvering her winds to using her powers for stealth and espionage. When the problems with the Forbidden Forest first started happening, she was sent in along with ten other air users to explore for a short period. Only herself and three others made it out of there a day later. It was after this that Pyrus produced Ryan and proposed going into the Forbidden Forest themselves. Wren was an obvious choice because of her experience so she was sent to join the rest of the group as a representative of Aeros.
Level: 9
Dislikes: darkness, snakes, fire
Quote: "Two's company, three's a party!!!"
Theme Song: Summer Nights by Rascal Flatts
Weapon(s):Throwing Knives
Alignment: good
Puppet Master:Feory Firefox

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:59 am
Name: Fayte Neresis
Sex: Female
Element: Water (In all three forms)
Clothing
Personality: Fayte is very hard to track to say the least. She is as shifting and changing as the element she wields in battle. One moment she can be calm and kind as the sea then icy and lethal as a tempest the next. It can be said that her personality is somewhat split due to a tramatic event in her past. She is talkative and will smack some sense into you if need be. All in all she has a good heart but a darker side lurks underneath.
Sexuality: Straight
Bio: Fayte's past is clouded in mystery, so not much is know about her. Still there is a file in Auqas on her for when she was younger both of her parents died. As a young child, Fayte showed much promise as a bender of water for she could even wield ice when this was at one of the most advanced levels. One day Fayte ventured into the forest alone. Seeing that their daughter was missing her parents followed in pursuit. Later that same evening the Neresis girl was found covered in blood on the outskirts of the forest. She never spoke of what happened that day and later disappeared...
Many years had passed since this prodegee had disappeared. Now it became apparent that her powers have manifested in a strong way. However, her control over her element is skewed, for the stronger she feels the stronger her ability but the less control she as a person hold over it. This causes her "level" to fluxuate in the most confusing manner. When talk of a team assembling to take on the "Forest" as a whole. Fayte was the first one to step up to go though it is unclear what her motives are...
Level: Fayte's level tends to shift with her mood. The highest she has topped would be a 9.
Dislikes: Heat, being caged, and losing control
Quote: I try to be my best
Theme Song: What I've Done by Linkin Park
Weapon(s): Include image
Alignment: Good/Evil
Puppet Master: MewChloe

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash