Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
| | | F O U R | | | S E A S O N S | | | P R O F I L E S | |

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:48 pm
This is the profile area for the Four Seasons role-play.
This is the full profile skellie. Please fill it out and pm it to me with the appropriate title found on the role-play rules section. Then I will tell you to post it here. Feel free to also add your posting code with it if you so like.

[imgright] real img only [/imgright]
[size=20][color=COLOR1][b]F[/b]RIST [b]M[/b]IDDLE[/b] [b]L[/b]AST[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=white]lalalalalalala[/color][color=COLOR3]☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR2]♀/♂:[/color][color=COLOR1] GENDER [/color][color=black]☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ [/color][color=COLOR2]The tides only change because of:[/color] [color=COLOR1] GAIA NAME [/color][color=black]☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ [/color] [color=COLOR2]Story of my life [/color][color=COLOR1] ROLE [/color]

[color=COLOR2]Please, call me[/color] [color=COLOR1] NAME OR NICK NAME[/color]
[color=COLOR2]I've been around for[/color] [color=COLOR1] AGE [/color] [color=COLOR2]season cycles.[/color]

[color=COLOR3]Maybe if you knew me you wouldn't have to ask...[/color]
[color=COLOR1] PERSONALITY [/color]

[size=15][color=COLOR3]The things that float around in my head.[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Likes[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR1]✔ [LIKE] [/color]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]Dislikes[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR1]✘ [DISLIKE] [/color]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]♪♫ Songs and Quotes[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR1] QUOTE [/color]
[url= ] THEME SONG [/url]

[size=15][color=black]☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ [/color][color=COLOR3]Biography[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR1] BIO MUST BE AT LEAST 5 SENTENCES[/color]

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image
Ember Janette Libby
lalalalalalala☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄
♀/♂: Female☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ The tides only change because of: Taka_tashimaru ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ Story of my life Winter

Please, call me Emmy or Ember
I've been around for seventeen season cycles.

Maybe if you knew me you wouldn't have to ask...
I tend to be shy but I love my close knit circle of friends. When I'm with them I'm having a blast and goofing off, well, when they get me to. I don't chat up a lot of people and really only speak when spoken to. Mostly because I've always been alone. I've gotten used to being on my own and I'm okay with that. Being avoided and known as the weird kid is just who I am. Not a lot of people who don't know me go out of the way to talk to me and now, now that I've moved I'm all alone again.

The things that float around in my head.

✔ Music
✔ Snow
✔ Cold
✔ Close friends
✔ Painting

Dislikes
✘ Extreme heat
✘ Pink
✘ Bossy, snobby, jerks
✘ Spicy foods
✘ Horses

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
"I'm just a snowflake. Soft, genital, and unique."
New Perspective~ Panic! At the Disco

☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ Biography
Ember grew up in Maine and loved the weather. She never really liked the heat of summer or the brightness of the sun. When she was eight she visited her aunt in Kansas and fell off of a horse. She can't even get near a stable now. Thankfully she lives no where near a farm. She grew up with the same people and the same places and the same school district. She never had to really make a lot of friends. There for she's not good at it. Now that she's in New York she hates her life. She has no friends, her parents are getting a divorce, and she's surrounded by strangers. She's terrified.

[imgright]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j465/Roro_tashimaru/Decorated images/april8025.jpg[/imgright]
[size=25][u][color=navy]☽[/color][color=lightblue]❄[/color][color=navy]☾[/color][color=dodgerblue][b]E[/b]mber [b]J[/b]annette [b]L[/b]ibby[/color][/u][/size]
[color=lightblue][size=9]Stop there and let me correct it
I wanna live a life from a new perspective
You come along because I love your face
And I'll admire your expensive taste[/size][/color]

[align=center][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j465/Roro_tashimaru/Spacers/divider_line.gif[/IMG][/align]
[color=turquoise]
[/color]
[align=center][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j465/Roro_tashimaru/Spacers/divider_line.gif[/IMG][/align]
[color=lightblue][size=9][align=right]And who cares divine intervention
I wanna be praised from a new perspective
But leaving now would be a good idea
So catch me up on getting out of here[/align][/size][/color]
[color=dodgerblue][size=9][center]{{[b]O[/b]out [b]O[/b]f [b]C[/b]upcakes : : . ~}}[/center][/color][/size]
[align=center][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j465/Roro_tashimaru/Used Role Play Pictures/P5100314-2.jpg[/IMG][/align]

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image
Chance Lukas Thompson
♀/♂: Male ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ The tides only change because of: Nano Code ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ Story of my life Summer

Please, call me Chance or idiot as most people call me
I've been around for Seventeen, almost eighteen season cycles.

Chance is very easy going and care free. If it's a sunny day he is instantly happy no matter whats going on. He loves to make people be happy and laugh. In his opinion laughter is the number one medicine. He is a very out going boy. Chance is willing to do almost anything, and loves to explore new things and meet new people. He looks forward to summer because everyone is so happy, and it makes him extremely happy to see smiles on there peoples faces.

✔ Summer
✔ Laughing
✔ Ice cream
✔ Swimming
✔ Camping

Dislikes
✘ Rude people
✘ People who judge other by the way they look
✘ Pop Music
✘ When his phone dies
✘ When he can't go swimming

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
"Knock me down I'll get back up, nothing you say and nothing you can do will stop me from being me, so get used to it."
GORILLAZ - Clint Eastwood

☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ Biography
Chance lived in New York his whole life. At even a young age he would sneak out to watch... Comedians perform. He loved laughing and wanted to be a comedian as long as he could remember. He also had another love, summer. No not a girl named Summer, the season Summer. Chance loved sneaking out on late summer nights and heading to Central Park. Firefly's would be buzzing around, the temperature was perfect for jeans and a t-shirt and, he would usually just stair at the sky. He never knew his parents growing up, he lived at an orphanage until he turned about ten, that's when a woman with curly hair fell in love with him. She had a husband but he never spoke. They were Semi-wealthy, and loved nature. Camping was one of there favorite past times.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leon Fate Lombardi
♀/♂:Male ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ The tides only change because of: MadhatterSora ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ Story of my life Fall

Please, call me Leo or Fate,were all cool here.
I've been around for Seventeen season cycles.

So whats up people,i'm pretty much the fun and goofy guy sometimes,nothings better then that.Anyway,i love sports,everything about it.The rush and everyday of a morning sweat.I love almost anything,so i'm pretty much a good guy but maybe it's because i was born in the fall but just like the sudden change,i'm like that a little.I tend to dye my hair different colors depending on my mood of free-will.Nothing is better then that.heh,anyway,becoming friends with me is pretty well off,i protect my buddies and don't mind making friends with anyone.Though,like anyone,i do get annoyed to.

✔Fall
✔Sports
✔Night time
✔Hanging out
✔Cold&Warm weather

Dislikes
✘Jacka--
✘ Not Playing Sports
✘ Judger's
✘ Annoying girls
✘ His allergies!

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
"You've got to live with every passing moment,every kick,throw and jump,oh and other things"
Teenagers-My Chemical Romance

☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ Biography
Leon Pretty Much had a nice life.All he's life he lived in new york,but lived with he's family who were straight from Italy.Being in a family of Italians was a little rough but fun to,his brothers and him playing around wither sports of fighting fist to fist.He loved it,his father worked for the NYPD,and his uncle being a little to in his duties as a "God Father" in a way.His father and uncle would go back and forth and even the point to were nether could get close to each other.Fist fighting,was no were near to the damage they did.After a while it calm down,and Leon was able to visit his uncle who moved to Brooklyn.His father,was shot during a investigation of some gang related problems.His mom,moved back to ltaly seeing no use into staying.Leon,though didn't want to leave,as bad as it was,he loved the rush and power of the streets and new york period.Allowing him,he moved in with his uncle,never without money,but not abusing this little luck of his.he just lives in the moment.  

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
Courtney Rae Vantena
♀/♂: Female ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ The tides only change because of: RaWr_im kikat ☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ Story of my life Spring

Please, call me Courtney
I've been around for 17 season cycles.

Im a very nice person. I tend to be a bit bubbly but hey, who cares. Im always in a good mood even if im sad, but if you hurt my friends or family i tend to get real mean. I absolutely LOVE to smile though. Smiling makes my troubles go away. (not like i have any)

✔ Cherries
✔ Flowers
✔ Cupcakes
✔ Sprite
✔ Smiles

Dislikes
✘ Winter
✘ When flowers die
✘ Cryings
✘ Scary bugs
✘ Swimming

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
Rolling in the Deep

☼ ✿ ❧ ❄ Biography
Courtney grew up in a small town, she lived near a HUGE meadow. Everyday Courtney would spend thoughtful hours playing the violin in that meadow. One summer her parents sent her to her Grandmas. Her cousins pushed her into a pool on an accident and she nearly drowned. Now she hates being around anykind of water unless its bottled water. She hates being in cold weather and always is around flowers. Her parents moved to new york and bought Courtney her garden, only to show they still love her since there never home. She hasn't made alot of friends even though she tries.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:56 pm
L ɛ օ ռ F ǟ † ɛL ǟ ʍ ɮ ǟ ʀ ɖ ɨ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

⒧⒠⒯⒮ ⒫⒧⒜⒴ ⒧⒤⒡⒠,.

xxxx- lets go,lets ride,lets turn our lives into a goal.~. -xxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.► Action"Speak"action action. "my thoughts"action.

Out Of CatchesΞjust the post style.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
xxxxokay,your starting to annoy me,and your out of strikes. -xxxx
⒮⒲⒤⒩⒢! ⒦⒤⒞⒦! ⒯⒣⒭⒪⒲! ⒴⒠⒜⒣! ⒧⒤⒡⒠ ⒤⒮ ⒴⒪⒰⒭ ⒢⒜⒨⒠,⒮⒪ ⒴⒪⒰ ⒩⒠⒠⒟ ⒯⒪ ⒲⒤⒩ ⒤⒯!.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces