12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:10 pm
hey!
so hears the dealy
I Like gaming, writing and designing impossible clothes and strange dolls
if you ask somebody at my school to describe me in one word (people have) you get:
freak
weird
different
nerd
and worse words

I feel like an outcast, cus I'm not in any of the "popular" crowds *cough*chavs and bimbos*cough*
I can never think of the right thing to say, and whatever I say is heavily critisized, We read out our work in english, for the "popular" people everyone shuts their traps and listens, and praises them, when it's my turn, most people start talking at the top of their voices critisizing my work, I admit sometimes I deserve it (but I personally think Gary mu the rabbit boy is a kick-a** name for a goldfish) and point out stupid problems like, pausing too long at the end of a sentance or not breathing properly. at the beginning of secondary school I kept to myself, cus I'm seriously shy, people asked my primary school mates why and they said I was an emo, and people asked me questions like "how often do you slit your wrists?" or "can I see your suicide notes?" and I told them that it could be pretty insulting to some people, they need support, not snide comments, I got laughed at, I can tell you I'm not an emo. I have friends but they get all this crap to, My boyfriend is hated by most of the school, my best friend feels like she's surrounded by idiots (I've seen her class, she is). I can't walk down a corridor without hearing a rumour about myself, and it makes me really paranoid and one time, a jerk in my class ushed me down the stairs and told me it was accidental, but I heared him boasting to his friends about it later. I got glasses one day and when I went to school, people laughed.

I'm a bad person, I envy nearly every girl in my year, they all seem to be smarter than me, prettier than me and better than me, I especially envy one girl called carly, she's practically perfect, she can sing, dance, she's a cheerleader, can wear clothes I could never ever wear, she gets 6as (A* equivelent at my school) in every subject, she's in top set for every subject (except english) and she has tons of friends (but I even hear her so called "friends" bitching about her behind her back, I hear lots of things most people don't) I'm none of these things (yeah appanrently I can sing, but NOBODY LISTENS!). I strifle laughter whenever one of the jerks I hate gets a detention, I get into fights, I punched a kid in the year below me because he kept calling me a boy and stalking me. My friends have to sit on me every time somebody calls me a retard to stop me biting them.

Sometimes I would give anything to start again, wipe the slate clean and be somebody else, it has become clear to me that nobody will see me as anything but a freak for the rest of my time at school and maybe after. I want to buy a wig and contact lenses and change my name. I sometimes fantasize about dying and being reincarnated as somebody special, or at least be the same as everybody else  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:52 am
Why wont it stop!?
I can't even go to musical rehersals without getting bother!
I was sitting next to my boyfriend, both of us sitting on 2 of the 6 chairs and this one girl came over and tried to shove my boyfriend off the chair like "give me the chair" so we ask her "Now now, that isn't the nice way to ask is it? didn't your mother teach you good manners?" and she said yes but there was no point wasting them on freaks like us and then ironicly saying "please can you give me the chair"
answer:
NO!
it didn't stop there, She came over again when the teacher wasn't there and said loud enough for the others to hear "is it true your deformed?" (of all the things she did today, that hurt the most, I can't beleive anyone would spread rumours like that about anyone) I looked at her and asked her where she got this crap and she just said "people" when we asked her what people, she didn't answer
again later she sat eavesdropping on the conversation between me and my boyfriend (we were talking about the way she looks at my boyfriend when he sings, she looks angry and jealous my sugestion was that she had p***s envy, I made sure she heared, and it made me feel...better)

she made one of the boys, one of the few boys that I thought was decent, to say that I had no friends (stupid because I was sitting with 4 of my friends, who immediately jumped to my defence)
that guy lost my respect, he tried to say sorry but I wouldn't even look at him I told him to get lost

other things that girl did today:
she kicked me
hit me as hard as she could with the sheep we were using as a prop
told me I was a wimp because I wouldn't hit her back, or swear at her
told me that I thought I was hard but I'm not
and called me and my friends freaks

why can't they leave me alone?  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:52 pm
I say don't change who you are , you are special in your own way .
Don't listen to those losers , if I was your friend at your school I would beat them up. If you want to change your look then that's fine but don't change who you are , okay.
Your just a bud , who will someday turn into a beautiful flower .  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games