Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Scαяℓєт Fяαgмєит Pяσƒιℓєs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:14 am
Roleplay  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:52 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxReika Yamamoto

User Image
"Yoroshiku, onegaishimasu~"

►- - - G e n e r a l || I n f o r ma t i o n

►I || A m - - - Reika || Yamamoto

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Sixteen

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Female

►L o o k || M a!- - -The Next Tamayorihime || Human

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - -The power of Light, which can heal all curses and dispel all darkness.

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Reika is a kind and gentle person. She's very compassionate and loving as well. She's quite understanding, and doesn't judge people for their mistakes. She's very protective of her friends and she gets very annoyed when she can't remember something that she wants to say, or when her friends act like they don't care about themselves and put their lives on the line.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Reika wasn't born in the village, since her family moved out of the village since the generation of her grandparents. She grew up in a city as an only child. Her family was a rather traditional one, and she was trained in the traditional arts of tea-making and manners, and she was home-schooled when she was younger. She was also trained in self-defense and kendo, and everything else a son would be trained in, because she was the only heir of the family.

When she was thirteen, she was finally sent to a public school. Not long after, her grandparents wanted their family to move back to their old village, for some reason. The village was now a small, sub-urban town and Reika quickly adapted to life there. She's just started living here, but she already feels something sinister moving in the town...

►G i v e || M e || M o r e- - -
◣◥ Reading
◣◥ Art
◣◥ Music
◣◥ Small animals

►K e e p || T h e m || A w a y- - -
◥◣ Pain
◥◣ Death
◥◣ Traps
◥◣ Trickery

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -She has no idea that she's the next Tamayorihime...or that she has to help the other five guardians from their curse!! It'll be a while before she can get the hang of using her powers in time to remove the curse, and fight of the Logos at the same time! Her grandmother was the former Tamayorihime; her mother wasn't because she married her father, who was the son of her grandmother, and not of the Yamamoto bloodline.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:57 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxRiku Komura

User Image
Kitsune Form
"Hmm...? Were you talking to me?"

►I || A m - - - Riku || Komura

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Seventeen

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male

►L o o k || M a!- - -Heir of the Komura Clan/Fourth Guardian || Kitsune

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - -Illusions and spirit fire

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Riku is impassive, stoic, and apathetic. He usually doesn't care about anything, nor anyone because he's never been close to anyone in his life. He acts emotionless, but actually he just doesn't know how to act because he's not sure what emotions are. He can ignore others well, and can fall asleep anywhere at any time, and he's not afraid of anything.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Riku is a descendant of Yuuichi Komura, the former guardian of the Kitsune Guardian clan. He was the only son, so much was expected out of him. His cold personality grew from the pressure, and he soon learned to ignore what most people wanted from him. The only thing he'll do is protect the town turned village, but other than that, he doesn't really care. He befriended, if you could call it that, the other heirs of the other Guardian clans, and he's closer to them than to his own family even.

Surprisingly, it was he who found out about the Tamayorihime and it was he who suggested finding her to help them get rid of their clans' curses. He hates being restricted like this, and if she can get rid of their curse for them, then he'll be happy. If he can crush the ones who dare to threaten the home of his ancestors, then he'll be even happier.

◣◥ Illusions
◣◥ Tea
◣◥ Spirit Fire
◣◥ Sleeping

◥◣ Crowds
◥◣ The color white
◥◣ Being forced into doing something
◥◣ Exerting force when it wasn't needed.

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -He's a white kitsune, which makes people think he brings bad luck; he doesn't mind the slightest. His family doesn't, at least. Also, his family insisted on assigning servants for him, even though he doesn't need them; Kazuki and Katsuo and their kitsune forms. They're about three/four years younger than him, and both only have one tail at the moment...

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:34 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxJurentar Ulemter

User Image
"Life itself is an experiment and a never ending test."

►I || A m - - - [Jurentar] || [Ulemter]

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - [Seventeen]

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - [Male]

►L o o k || M a!- - -[Drei] || [Human]

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - -[Black Magic]

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - [I’m often known as a psychopath with no real personality. I tend to be calm and understanding at times, while during others I’d be energetic and selfish. I’m a scientist and a magician who only cares about those two subjects. Life is my grand experiment while death is what fascinates me. As you can see it’s not the best idea to be around me when I go mad.]

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - [My life has been through much while my body has been through more. You’d find scars and such all over me from my past. My psychoticness began when I was a child. My parents were tortured right in front of my eyes. They were cut up, hacked, sliced, and eaten by their killer. After seeing it all, I began doing the same. I died a gruesome death but strucked a deal with some friends from the other side. Now I study in the arts of Black Magic.]

◣◥Sweets
◣◥Meat
◣◥Pain
◣◥Blood

◥◣Failure
◥◣Water
◥◣Clouds
◥◣Peace

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -I carry around a tattered spell book.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -[DuSandavarUzamaki]

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:03 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxIsis Atori

User Image
Snow Owl
"Can you meet my gaze"

►I || A m - - - Isis || Atori

►L o o k || M a!- - - Fünf|| Avian

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - - By my ability to blind with my feather daggers

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Isis is very peculiar as an individual. She is pretty laid back and childish in her ways but don't let this fool you. Underneath her childish facade is a sinister and dark person. She seems to be slightly bi-polar how she fluctuated from one emotion to another. Isis loved to mess around and play and spend her time in high places. She tends to be silent when she moves allowing her to sneak up on others. Having the stamina of one of the Atori clan, Isis is energetic by nature. Isis is also extremely loyal to the leader of Logos and is always searching for her affections of her group.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Isis was born in the Atori clan though this fact is not known by many. Her mother was the sister of the original Atori clan. Because Isis's mother was not the eldest of the twins, Isis was not to be the heir. Of course, this didn't stop her mother from pushing her to be the best in hopes os taking back the title she thought she deserved. Isis went throguh year of harsh and scarring training causing her to be somewhat warped in her personality.
One one exceptionally gruesome day, Isis snapped. Her wings manifests in a most peculiar way. Blinding her mother with an ability she didn't even know se had, Isis killed her. Later Isis was found wandering covered in blood by the lLeader of the Logos. Being emotionally shattered and scared, Isis joined the group for she was told this was her destiny aand intended path. Since then Isis has been apart of Logos as their newest memeber..

◣◥ Flight
◣◥ Roses
◣◥ Blood
◣◥Singing

◥◣Feeling bound
◥◣ High or low pitched frequencies
◥◣ Being alone
◥◣Physical fighting

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -Due to her mother's constant "training" sessions Isis is unstable, her mental statis manifested in a way that leaves her physically weak. Isis can fly with her wings which shift in their shading from a snow white color to a raven black. Her favorite animal and animal of choice is a Snow Owl

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - - MewChloe

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:20 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxFayte Oomi

User Image
Serpent
"I try to be my best"

►I || A m - - - Fayte || Oomi

►L o o k || M a!- - - Heir of the Oomi Clan || Snake

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - -by my ability to make powerful barriers and seals. My ability to control water is also unmatched throughout history

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Fayte is very hard to track to say the least. She is as shifting and changing as the element she wields in battle. One moment she can be calm and kind as the sea then icy and lethal as a tempest the next. It can be said that she is reliable and a relativitvely sweet girl though at times childish and naive in her ways. She is talkative and will smack some sense into you if need be. All in all she has a good heart but a darker side lurks underneath.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Fayte's past is very clouded. As the heir to the Oomi clan of the Snake, this isn't a very rare thing. Her origins are unclear but it can be gathered that her family was very prominant in the Oomi clan considering she is the direct heir of Orochi Oomi herself. As a child it seemed as though Fayte was drawn to water as much as it was drawn to her. The liquid would pulls to her even if she were unhill. Even at a young age, Fayte showed the potential to become the most lethal of her clans fighters. She was taken and trained to be cut throat and able to take down a grown man by age thirteen without the use of her abilities. Her accuracy, stealth and speed are un-matdched in her clan. It was later discovered that besides the ability to manipulate water at will, Fayte could great seals and barriers that were almost impossible to break.
Fayte has recently be able to roam without fear of hurting memebers of her clan. Part of the curse place upon her is that her emotions mainly control her powersnot her skill level. Rumors have been getting around that the alledged First Guardian has been found. Fayte is skeptical of this new girl and is determined to see for herself whether or not this curse can be lifted and peace can once again rule...

◣◥ Water/Ice
◣◥ Smiling
◣◥ Night time/Moonlight
◣◥Control

◥◣Fire/Heat
◥◣ Being caged
◥◣ Cocky people
◥◣Losing control

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -Fayte loves music and can become "entranced" by a lovely melody. Her Iris can shift colors with her emotion shift though they are usually an icy topaz.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -MewChloe

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:23 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAtori Koizumi

User Image
t h e . c r o w
what is sacred? of what is the spirit made? --
what is worth
living for, and what is worth dying for? the answer to each is the same: only love.

►I || A m - - - Koizumi || Atori

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Nineteen

►L o o k || M a!- - - Heir of the Atori Clan || Tengu

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - - Can fly and control the wind.

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Atori Koizumi. Growing up, Koizumi was actually a very apathetic child though changed drastically due to certain events that happened in his childhood. To many, he is rather famously known for being an eccentric. Loud and emphatic, he is a man with a flare for the dramatics. A shrewd person really who one moment can sprout out lines of wisdom yet in the next, talk in complete and utter nonsense that comes with much sarcasms. It will drive you crazy really but people cannot help but like him. Always smiling, his has such an infectious nature that you just can't help but be drawn to his silly ways. There are time when he can be serious though and is so especially when something sparks his interests, though that in itself, is rare enough. And though he does not show it often, he is a person of great passion and the type that would do anything to achieve his goal, albeit in his own "eccentric" ways of course. Koizumi also likes to tease people and can usually be found teasing and provoking those that he likes.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Born into a very large family, Koizumi was the youngest out of seven. He was mostly neglected in favor to his older brothers, especially to the first son, Ichimaru- who was the strongest out of all and would no doubt inherit the Atori clan. It was also assumed that he would take the role of guardian to the next Tamayorihime. Koizumi was quite a dull comparison to his brothers. Upon birth, Koizumi was found to lack the power of the Atori's, not being able to summon the wind or produce the form of the tengu that proudly represented the clan. He was consider as an ill omen even though he was born as the seventh child (the number seven being a lucky number in Japan). Frowned upon and treated like an outcast, it was quite a burden to bear for a young child. His brothers were of no help in the matter either. All powerful in their own ways, they never had any time to spare for their little brother. It was only thanks to his mother who loved her son no matter his faults that he was able to cope with the scorns and neglects from the other members of the family.

Aside from that, Koizumi was a very carefree individual. Able to smile and laugh, he never had much to worry for though it all ended rather tragically upon his mother's death. Her protection gone, he was left defenseless and was now openly scorn by the clan and had to deal daily with their mental abuse. Sadly, he was not even allowed to attend his mother's wake. Only nine years of age, he cried alone beneath the persimmon tree that had been his mother's favorite. Since then, every single day was a struggle for Koizumi. While the adults openly showed their dislike- it wasn't long before their children picked it up as well. But unlike the grown-ups, the children were not the sort to hold back and took it on to a more physical level to where they would literally throw rocks at him. Koizumi would always smile through all of it though. His mother had always told him his smiling face was best and it would always make her happy no matter how down she was feeling and he never wanted to show a sad face to his mother in heaven. He played the fool, being one who would always laugh and smile no matter what was done to him. Due to his strange way, they thought him deranged and many would mostly stay away from him after that.

A year after his mother's death, another event occur, one that was life-changing for the young Koizumi. During an attack to the clan, with Koizumi in the midst of it all, he awoke to his dormant powers when his life had been on the line and unknowingly brought down the perpetrator. It came to as quite a shock for the clan and it was even said that upon his awakening, his powers were the strongest out of all his brothers. Because of this, he was instead made heir and began to be treated differently among those of the Atori clan. His brother, whom had never shown much care for their youngest brother became jealous of this fact. Since Ichimaru had been first born, they knew that there was no way around it with him being heir. It was understandable, but the fact that Koizumi, the seventh child, would take that spot instead of them who had been born before him, began to bared much grudge for their brother. Though since their father's words were absolute, there was not they could do about it. Koizumi, on the other hand, did not like all the attention that was suddenly placed upon him. He kept his thoughts to himself though and obediently learned the ways of the Atori clan. He became quite a trouble though as he did not give up on playing the fool and eventually took it to a whole new level that rightfully dubbed him the eccentric of the Atori clan.

◣◥ Sleeping
◣◥ High places
◣◥ Reading
◣◥ Children

Cold and dark places ◥◣
Getting wet with his clothes on ◥◣
Strong smells ◥◣
Spicy food ◥◣

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - - n/a

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - - Cat of Rhiminee

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:51 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAria Kishimi

User Image

"Hmph. Go die in ditch."

►I || A m - - - Aira || Kishimi

►L o o k || M a!- - -Leader of Logos|| Human

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - -Neutralization of all powers; ablility to bless spirits

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Aria is the most proud, vain, arogant girl you'll ever meet. nothigs more important than her. Nothing. She tries to act serious and mature but her more childish sidealways has a way of breaking through. She pouts when things don't go her way, and if upset, she throws tantrums. Her temper is brutal, but short lived, as ,like any child, she can easily be calmed and/or bribed. Though despite her flaws, Aria is simply lonely. She doesn't trust many, and is always paraniod that someone will betray her. She simply wants to be accepted.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Aria was born to two normal people in a normal farmhouse outside a normal village. But, her life was anything but normal. Her parents raised her up as a young child, indulging her every whim as best they could. But, when the house they'd all lived him was set alit with a burning fire, they abandoned her. Forgotten, she wailed as the flames liked round her. Being so young, she cannot recall how she survived exactly, but from then on, she thought herself to be blessed a child. a sacred maiden> For surely, if she was anything but, she would have died, correct? But no. Oh, how her parents wered ecieved,eaving behind not only their only child, but a sacred, blessed maiden at that!

It was then her path started to corrupt. She began to sell her story to other villages, blessing spirits along her path (as she had found that, being who she was, the ability came naturally). She loved the attention, the praise. The empty holes in heart left from her parents could be filled, though only temporarily. Still, if she kept going on like this, she imagined she could be happy. But then, they showed up. Those damn Guardians! The people turned to them, instead of to her! How dare they steal her subjects! Enraged, she fought back, though covertly. Nothing ever seemed to work. It was then she realized, she could no longer work alone. After many years, she collected members to join her cause; taking advantage of them, offering them companionship when no one else would. Together, they slipped past the Guardians' defenses, and destroyed them from the inside out!

Many years later, as a result of all the power their worship gave them, Aria lives on, in the body of a human, though still just as powerful. Her fellow Logos are still around, too, and they keep a watchful eye out for those Guardians. Never again will she allow them to rise to power. Forever, she will be loved...

◣◥ Attention
◣◥ Power
◣◥ Human Sweets
◣◥ Vier

◥◣ Her Parents
◥◣ The Guardians
◥◣ Liars
◥◣ Losing

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -Aria is known to swim when upset, and frequents a pond nearby her residence. Also, she has taken up music. She's no chart-topper, but she's not breaking any windows, at least.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Reku1495

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:14 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAkira Nakamura

User Image
"Trust me, your best will never be enough if no one's there to care."

►I || A m - - - Akira || Nakamura

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Eighteen

►L o o k || M a!- - -Vier || Human

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - -A tactician and strategist. Can also control water to some extent because of his diluted Oomi bloodline, but it leans more towards control of blood than pure water at times.

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Akira is a pretty laid back guy. Nothing, and no one, can faze or bother him at all. He always smiles through everything; but only if it's directed towards him. If anyone hurts the people close to him, they will feel his wrath. He's usually very easy going, but he has quite a temper when it comes to people bad mouthing his 'family', the Logos. Sometimes, he's a bit old-fashioned though...

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - -

◣◥
◣◥
◣◥
◣◥

◥◣
◥◣
◥◣
◥◣

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -N/A

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:02 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxGrim Kage

User Image
Oni Form
"To live is to suffer, but to survive is to find meaning in the suffering"

►I || A m - - - Grim || Kage

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - -

►L o o k || M a!- - -Heir of the Onizaka Clan/Second Guardian || Jackal Demon

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - -Control over Earth uses mostly sand based attacks, Dark Energy control, ability Raise the dead

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Personality : At a glance, he's the type of silent individual that takes everything as a joke if it poses no threat, even something like death. Without much to faze him, he ends up waltzing in and out of danger with little trouble or awareness. In reality he knows exactly what he's doing, but would rather not have people know he's more dangerous then he looks.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Grim has always been a solitary, rebel type throughout his whole childhood he showed a certain affinity for corpses or the dead in general this earned him the name Onyx Jackal meaning Anubis the god of the dead in Egyptian mythology. Grim trained as a ninja at his families temple he excelled as expected of him and once he became of age he left leaving his scythe wielding brothers Shagami and Neir to guard it. Grim traveled amongst the humans roaming from place to place looking for the answer to his strange feeling. The feeling was a certain emptiness he felt as if he could do better but something was holding him back. Eventually he gave up and went back home telling his family of his quest only to have his question answered. They told Grim that there family and 4 others had their strength sealed and that they were sworn protectors of a town but they were forgotten. Grim did not understand fully but he understood enough to understand that he must work with other members of different clans to help his family regain their full potential.

◣◥ Interested in the dead
◣◥ Likes to fight
◣◥ Likes to lay around
◣◥ Challenging fights

◥◣ Annoying people and noises
◥◣ Cats
◥◣ Interruptions
◥◣ Pacifists

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -Was named the Onyx Jackal since he wheres a lot of black and was always interested in the dead the name generally means Anubis and Grim refers to himself as Anubis.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Reo Kage

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:06 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxShin Igahara

User Image

"Why yes; I am naturally this good-looking."

►I || A m - - - Shin || Igahara

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Eighteen

►L o o k || M a!- - -Eins || Demon

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - -Close Combat Skills, Super Strength

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Egotistical maniac doesn't even begin to cover it. There is nothing Shin loves more in the world than himself, and will go to great lengths to keep himself in perfect condition (but if you ask him, he'll tell you it really doesn't matter, seeing as there's no possible way he could ever look bad anyways). Comb always handy, he stuts his stuff to available audience. He craves attention, simply feeds off of it. And it's not hard for him to get it; his charm and carisma can melt any girl's heart, and he always seems to know just what to say. His temper is not very pronounced, tending to show itself more through calm, cold, controlled situations; cutting words and actions usually. Shin doesn't much care for the feelings of others. He makes friends, sure, but they all serve a purpose. He is only loyal to Aria because it benefits him to be; it prevents him from being her enemy. Shin is also a very intelligent, efficent person. He takes the path of least resistance everytime, often being the straightforward approach. However, he alway has a secret agenda, one never knows just what he's thinking. He likes to think of it not as lying, but simply as not providing some information.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Shin has blocked most of his past from his mind; his family ostrisized him simply because he was the sole reminder of the man who raped and impregnated their mother. Two sisters and three brothers, all of whom treated him like a walking disease. To her credit, his mother tried to love him. But it was hard; he looked just like him. Everytime she looked at him, it was like that night all over again. So, he was hated.

Perhaps that was where the self-love came from. No one else would love him, so he had to fill the gap. Not that he much minded. Who needed family anyways? It was around then that he found Aria. He never actually asked to join her; he sorta just started following her around. He could see her power and passion, and together, they were a powerful force. A force rarely found in such a young girl. He still follows Aria around and puts up with the other Logos. But he still has his eye on the top spot, though he doubts Aria will let the position go without a fight.

◣◥ Me, Myself, and I
◣◥ Mirrors
◣◥ Women
◣◥ Nice Cars

◥◣ Messing up my hair
◥◣ Not getting any attention
◥◣ Slugs
◥◣ Ugly Things

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -Shin will flirt with anything that moves; the Logos are normally his prime targets.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Reku1495

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:10 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxLuci Nicole' Rozenthal

User Image

"I ate the gingerbread-man. He was delicious..."

►I || A m - - - Luci || Rozenthal

►L o o k || M a!- - -Zwei || Demon

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - -Drawing out souls and ice

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Luci is very childish in nature. She likes the fun things in life, but approaches them at a very mature manner. But of course, she likes to toy with people's emotions. Get them all wiled up, and then leave them hanging. Her standoffish ways are only to get the attention she so craves. Not really very much of a conversationist unless spoken to, Luci's personality still remains a slight mystery. However, she hates to show off how she truly feels about everything. Loyal until the very end, Luci is utterly dedicated to whatever she sets her mind to.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Luci was raised on the streets by her own rules. Her parents had perished from the previous generation of Guardians. Growing up on the streets was rough for a young demon, especially when she had a heart condition. Around the time she turned 8, there was terrible storm. From the terrible weather conditions and no shelter, Luci became very ill. Hoping for a way to survive, she attacked a small child who had lost his way home one night. And in her attack, she sucked out and ate his soul. Was this possible? The more she ate the souls of humans, the stronger her heart became. It was as if they became a life source, no...an addiction. A beautiful and delicious addiction.

As she grew older, she came in contact with Aria. At first, Luci found the girl foreign and oddly strange. A human...getting praise for demons instead of the Guardians? Unsure of what to make of it, Luci simply just tagged along. Occassionally making appearances to get more details about this Aria. She seemed to have a good cause, so why not help her. After all, while Luci tags along, thats more human souls for her to devour.

◣◥ Blood
◣◥ Singing
◣◥ Death
◣◥ Night

◥◣ Daylight
◥◣ Hot Weather
◥◣ Show-offs
◥◣ Going "cold turkey"

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -Luci has a secret side plot. She wants to be on top, but she needs support to do it.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Evangeline-sama

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:33 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxIsilee Amarantine Hunter

User Image
Tanuki
"We would be lifted to glory and greatness on the wings of our dreams if only our imaginations would survive the trauma of adulthood"-by me.

►I || A m - - - Isilee || Hunter

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - 21

►L o o k || M a!- - -Heir of Inukai || elf

►M y || L i f e || I s || S a v e d- - -Healer

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - I am loyal to the core to my friends and others who are my allies. I am kind and caring, and will take under my wing any who need care. I am a healer, and healers must not take sides. now that's not to say i cannot be a fury to be reckoned with, hell hath no fury and all that. There are always people i don't like, and i can be downright nasty if i want to be. if you hurt my friends, there is no where you can hide.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - I grew up all my life in this little town, but little knew of my heritage until recently. however, i have always had some reputation of a healer of some skill. even when i was little, i had an uncanny skill for finding the herbs needed for the healing arts. as i grew, more and more people started coming to me when they needed remedies, saying that my touch always seemed to do more for them than the other women around. when i discovered my destiny, all became clear. I had heard the old legends many a time, but one time when my mentor, an old woman, took me out in the woods to gather herbs, she led me straight to a wolf pack, where the old magic took me over and i turned into a wolf. when i returned to human form, she told me of my heritage, and helped me learn how to use my power.

◣◥ water
◣◥writing and reading
◣◥helping people
◣◥singing

◥◣people who get in my way
◥◣scorpions
◥◣anything i can't cure
◥◣senseless violence

►E x t r a || E x t r a- - -I am a talented singer and swimmer, and have learned several styles of hand to hand fighting. i can survive in the wilderness for days.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -spiderwolf13

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff