Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
ATTN: Please read! - News, subforum and spam.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:59 pm
I will be doing some work on the guild rules and stickies in the next few days. I would like one or two people to help with recruitment and maybe some other things. If interested, PM me.

-----------
And now on to my rant..

The subforum without a title is, shockingly, not in use. In other words, do not post there!
Especially don't post s**t like this ANYWHERE in the guild--> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1976744

All of the posts there count as spam.

Here are our lovely spammers-
Satan is my b***h - thread starter
Dekoto
A Fallen Hero - emoticon post
SPMito - emoticon post
redem- emoticon post
Phaeton
aguave.
Evil Ted- emoticon post
darkmusashi

Occasionally people get off topic, post spam in the Chat thread, or something like that. But threads of nothing but spam are never allowed. Rules about this will be getting much more specific. Crew and I will also, unfortunately, be checking the subforum regularly now.
+Reminder to mods- please lock topics but do not delete unless they are TOS violations.

Suggestion.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:04 pm
Due to some interesting posts in the Extended Debate subforum, a clause has been added to the front page asking anyone who isn't atheist to PM me instead of submitting a join request. I'm posting this so that mods will also leave join requests that are submitted by people who aren't atheist alone so I can see them.
Thank joo.

To everyone- post suggestions for guild updates or anything here.
One thing I wanna do is make a religious resource section in the Bulletin Board.

A note about the request for help in the first post- I mean I would like active people who will possibly become crew.  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

iMito

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:27 pm
I want to apologize for the emoticon post. I was curious as to the reason of the "---" subforum. Perhaps it could have been a spam forum, who knew? So, seeing the thread located there, I posted spam, in response to spam.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:36 pm
I know, spam can be rather tempting xD  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:20 am
[.caustic.]
I know, spam can be rather tempting xD

[C] [A] [T] [C]
My anti-spam 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:08 pm
Psssh I'd never spam... spam is bad. ninja Were the people banned for spamming? that does indeed seem a tad harsh.  

E_Night

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:14 pm
E_Night
Psssh I'd never spam... spam is bad. ninja Were the people banned for spamming? that does indeed seem a tad harsh.
Considering one of them just posted in this thread a few posts up.. I'd say they weren't xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:56 pm
it could have been a action of the spam's magical ability. Cause spam does have power!!! scream come on im serious!!! why does no one believe me? ok here is proof:
exclaim the idea for a spam post comes out of no where and means nothing
exclaim it can get through some of the toughest firewalls
exclaim shares its name with a tasty meat
further proof that the tasty meat spam is also powerful:
exclaim so much meat one little can  

E_Night

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:54 am
E_Night
it could have been a action of the spam's magical ability. Cause spam does have power!!! scream come on im serious!!! why does no one believe me? ok here is proof:
exclaim the idea for a spam post comes out of no where and means nothing
exclaim it can get through some of the toughest firewalls
exclaim shares its name with a tasty meat
further proof that the tasty meat spam is also powerful:
exclaim so much meat one little can
Of course it has power, but we are practicing a containment policy. Spam had been allowed to rule over certain Gaian lands, but we are stopping the spread of Spam 3nodding You can cut and chop your spam, but no spreading.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:06 pm
... ok that will be ok i guess... is it possible to grate spam like you do chese? mmmmm... spam Quisadillas.  

E_Night

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:59 am
Okay, so I forgot about this. I keep thinking this has been up since last week or something, but I just realized it's been over a ******** month x.x So I will update the status.
I did work a couple weeks ago on the rules sticky.
Today the Bulletin Board will be updated and have a religious resource section thing.
And the extra subforum will be a recycle bin/crew thing. Pretty much a repository for locked threads and very top secret planning about world peace.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:51 am
SPMito
I want to apologize for the emoticon post. I was curious as to the reason of the "---" subforum. Perhaps it could have been a spam forum, who knew? So, seeing the thread located there, I posted spam, in response to spam.

Err...yeah me too kinda.

Sorry about that.  

Redem

The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas