begining of my fan fiction- i dont own anyone in this fanfiction- hense fanfiction-lolz- tels me whats u thinks plzs:
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES BARRIER BREAKER
Chapter 1- The Normal Day
I loved him- I cared for him and gave him my best, I didn’t know it would end up this way, I didn’t know I would fall in love with a guardian and his best friend. I didn’t want it to end this way!“Sweetie, wake up, rise and shine, let the sun tingle your senses, and don’t let the heartless bite!”
Meet Sherlotta Wise, she is a young girl who’s farther and mother aren’t married and are scientists. This meant she only talked to her father most of the time; she is only 8 years old and enjoys talking to her best friend Sephy at the end of a tormenting day off Vaan Strife; a Nephew of her father’s best friend. The village people would always ignore her just like her mother and would always say; “she’ll end up looking like, talking like, and hitting on every man like her mother.”
She lifted out of bed and grabbed her clothes on, she jumped downstairs whilst putting two braids in her light pink hair. She snatched two pieces of toast from her plate and ate the one on the way up the hill of stairs. Her father told her two things about living in this town, one, don’t ever talk to anyone from Shinra, two, don’t go near the reactor of Mako. She just broke both of them whilst giving one piece of her toast to a strange looking man sat on the first step of the reactor.
The man lifted his head as his long grey hair came flowing down, he grabbed the toast and his weird grey and green plus yellow eyes glistened in the green light of the Mako reactor.