Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid World

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all Vocaloid fans! 

Tags: Hang out, Vocaloid, Otaku, Vocaloid World, roleplay 

Reply ♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪
Vocaloid Couples Art Contest! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:20 pm
Vocaloid Couples Art Contest!

This contest took me a while to put together being that for one drawing up the examples was so frustrating I actually bumped it down to just one example but the way I'm going to explain this should be enough to get the point across! Idea offered by Ryugami!

The bases of this contest it simple, draw a pairing showing love and devotion! But let's not get too intimate here! Keep it clean people! We're looking for something tender and adorable... cute but not five seconds away from a passionate outburst of love making! Show your love for your favorite vocaloid by drawing a character you've made on your own with them, or simply create your own vocaloid pairing! Yes! You may creature your own two characters to pair up together! If you do choose to creature your own pairing please do give them something vocaloid related (Headphones, microphones, maybe a tribute to your favorite vocaloid song like Magnet or Cantarella!) I was going to offer the option of drawing your favorite vocaloid pairing (Like drawing Kaito x Meiko and so on!) However the idea of art stealing makes me worry on that one soooo I'm removing it from the list! There is no info needed, just a drawing. Onto the rules!

Rules:

1. One entry per person. I'm sure with the grand prize people will want to enter more than one to better there chances but let's make it fair.. One drawing please!

2. ONE COUPLE. (No drawings filled with tons of random people leaving us to figure out what's the main focus here.)

3. If you're going to make up your own couple please give us something vocaloid related! This is a vocaloid contest after all! It's understandable if you do draw a vocaloid with them, then I'm sure I wouldn't care if that were the case.

4. Keep it clean. Hugs, kisses, hand holding, cute fluffy stuff. Wonderful! We love it! Just.. not randomly heated scenes please. ;3 Not all of us here are old enough to be seeing things like that.

5. NO STEALING ART! We will be checking and you will be disqualified. The drawing must be done by you! That doesn't mean your best friend or someone else can draw it for you. Let's not cheat people. We are watching you. o____o

6. This is a random rule but this has actually happened to me before. People let's stay calm. No "Oh my goodness! Miku would never go for him!" comments. Really people.. Respect fellow artists and just have fun! Have an open mind and an open heart!

7. Any entry that is a Vocaloid x Vocaloid drawing ( Miku x Kaito, Rin x Len, Miku x Luka etc.) Your image will be removed and not judged for not following the rules. I'm sure you all would love to draw your favorite pairings just as much as I would. I'm not asking much but that is also why the price is so high. Don't give me any lip about it "I don't like doing OC pairings." If you don't want to try then don't. It's as simple as that. I'm the one giving out the prize personally I would like to award it to someone who completely followed the rules. I can't stress enough that it is not allowed. I wish I could make it so but to keep people from cheating I don't want to risk it. Once again NO VOCALOID X VOCALOID PAIRINGS!

Pairing Types That Are Allowed:

OC x OC = Must have something vocaloid related! This is a vocaloid contest after all! Can't just have a random couple sitting together. Which could also result in cheating. For those who don't know what OC means it stands for Original Character. Which is a character that you create on your own. Please be creative. No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stews! Meaning no taking a picture that isn't yours and changing the color of the eyes and hair then claiming it to be your own.

OC x Vocaloid

OC x Utau

Utau x Utau = If I find an image that matches your own you will be disqualified. This is allowed simply because pictures are easier to hunt down if we feel that someone is cheating.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. ;3 Don't be afraid I don't bite.

PRIZES!

Yes this is what we're going for! THE GOAL! THE BIG WIN!

BUT!!!

There will be only one grand prize winner. Yes... just one. No second place... no third place... Just one first prize winner.

And.. the grand prize winner.. will be receiving.. FROM ME! The one and only Momo Unnie... Three Million Gold!!!!!!!!!! ;D

The Start Date: May 9th, 2011
The End Date: June 20th, 2011

EXAMPLE!!

User Image

The winner of the 3 million gold grand prize is Luna Padfoot!!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:19 pm
Here is the pic i drew for my UTAU Rika Kiri's duet with AkiGlancy's Koi heart They're so cute together
User Image  

Minztea

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash