Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
~I Will Go~ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syla Delaney

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:44 pm
Profiles For
~I Will Go~ :: A Hunger Games RP::

Which is found here.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:33 am
District One:

District Two:

District Three:

Quote:
So You're:
♴ ♵ ♶Linlee Selman.♴ ♵ ♶

And you're a...
♴ ♵ ♶I'm defiantly a girl. At least the last time I checked.♴ ♵ ♶

What District are you From?
♴ ♵ ♶I'm from district three. Probably the most electrically charged place on the planet. I mean, computers, EVERYWHERE. That's all we learn in school. Program codes this, computer chips that, I mean, you'd think that's all there is to life. Oh wait, it is.♴ ♵ ♶

How old are you?
♴ ♵ ♶I'm sixteen and three quarters. But why would you need to know that?♴ ♵ ♶

And I see you look...
♴ ♵ ♶ I've got long black hair, ashy skin, and dark eyes. I'm very tall and wiry in stature, and have a cocky expression most of the time, (As you can probably see.) ♴ ♵ ♶
I guess this is what I look like.

I'm Curious About your personality, what are you like underneath?
♴ ♵ ♶ I'm very snarky, sarcastic, and cocky. I'm not anti social, but I don't go out of my way to make friends or anything like that. ♴ ♵ ♶

Interesting, interesting.
So what was your life like back in the Districts?

♴ ♵ ♶ Not much to say. I grew up, my family took care of me, at fifteen we got sent off to make computer chips and rite programs, I did that, and then I got sent here. Anything else? ♴ ♵ ♶

Oh, well do you have anything to maybe give you an EDGE in the arena? It'll be tough out there.
♴ ♵ ♶ Hmmm... not so great at fighting. I have a great 'edge' as you called it when it comes to knowing how things work. I can run fast, and have great balance and reflexes. I have no clue about plants and animals. I think I can climb all right. Ummm, traps? I guess that could be a skill? I can make traps? ♴ ♵ ♶

Well, good luck out there. Is there anything else you'd like to say before we move on?
♴ ♵ ♶ Hmm, not so great at talking and working with people, but I know how to read one. Like a book. I know how to trust a person, and when not to. Well, I hope we do get a chance to speak again, although I doubt it. ♴ ♵ ♶

District Four:

District Five:

District Six:

District Seven:

District Eight:

District Nine:

District Ten:

District Eleven:

Faithfull Fire
So You're:
Byron

And you're a...
male

What District are you From?
District eleven

How old are you?

And I see you look...
I'm small for my age, which helps with working in the orchard. I have bright green eyes, tanned skin and black hair. I'm wiry, and I usually keep my face blank, not letting my emotions show.

This is me.

I'm Curious About your personality, what are you like underneath?
I like to keep to myself, and I'm rarely happy.

Interesting, interesting.
So what was your life like back in the Districts?

My life was pretty normal in district eleven, until I was ten. My parents died because of Tracker Jackers while working in the orchard. They were the only ones in the orchard at the time, working over time to support me and my brothers. They had no time to get the leaves they had that would have saved them, and I was sent to the community home with my brothers.

Oh, well do you have anything to maybe give you an EDGE in the arena? It'll be tough out there.
I'm good at climbing, I guess, and I'm light enough for the thinnest branches to hold me. I know which plants are safe to eat, and which are poisones. I'm fast, and I can travel through the trees, without touching the ground once.

Well, good luck out there. Is there anything else you'd like to say before we move on?
N/A

District Twelve:

Syla Delaney

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas