Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Chocolate Disco Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:23 pm
Link to story!

[imgright] real img only [/imgright]
[size=20][color=COLOR1][b]F[/b]RIST [b]M[/b]IDDLE [b]L[/b]AST[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=white]lalalalalalala[/color][color=COLOR3]♪ ♫ ♭♬ ♯ ☊ ♪ ♫ ♭♬ ♯ ☊ ♪ ♫ ♭♬ ♯ ☊ ♪ ♫ ♭♬ ♯ ☊ [/color][/size]
[color=COLOR2]♀/♂:[/color][color=COLOR1] GENDER [/color][color=black]ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl[/color][color=COLOR2]My master:[/color] [color=COLOR1] GAIA NAME [/color][color=black]ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl[/color] [color=COLOR2]Story of my life [/color][color=COLOR1] ROLE [/color]

[color=COLOR2]Please, call me[/color] [color=COLOR1] NAME OR NICK NAME[/color]
[color=COLOR2]I've been around for[/color] [color=COLOR1] AGE [/color] [color=COLOR2]years.[/color]

[color=COLOR3]Maybe if you knew me you wouldn't have to ask...[/color]
[color=COLOR1] PERSONALITY [/color]

[size=15][color=COLOR3]The things that float around in my head.[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Likes[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR1]✔ [LIKE] [/color]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]Dislikes[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR1]✘ [DISLIKE] [/color]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]♪♫ Songs and Quotes[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR1] QUOTE [/color]
[url= ] THEME SONG [/url]

[size=15][color=black]ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl[/color][color=COLOR3]Biography[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR1] BIO MUST BE AT LEAST 5 SENTENCES[/color]

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image
Sara Eilizabeth Eaton
lalalalalalala♪ ♫ ♭♬ ♯ ☊ ♪ ♫ ♭♬ ♯ ☊ ♪ ♫ ♭♬ ♯ ☊ ♪ ♫ ♭♬ ♯ ☊
♀/♂: Femaleılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılMy master: Taka_tashimaru ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl Story of my life Lead Singer

Please, call me Sara, Say, or Cupcake
I've been around for seventeen years.

Maybe if you knew me you wouldn't have to ask...
Fun, Energetic, Hyper, outgoing, bubbly, when something's wrong with her you can certainly tell.

The things that float around in my head.

✔ Singing
✔ Dancing
✔ Food
✔ Comedies
✔ Day dreaming

Dislikes
✘ Scary Movies
✘ Thunder Storm
✘ Silence
✘ Preppy people
✘ Big Dogs

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
"If someone rains on your parade then I'll be your sunshine!"
I Like to Dance~ Hot Chelle Rae

ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılBiography
Sara grew up as a very quiet, shy, and depressed girl in Arizona. Her parents fought a lot and she never had a lot of friends because she lived in the smallest town around the state. Finally she got really close to her small group and started taking singing lessons and got into chorus class at her middle-school. Just before the her eighth-grade summer her parents gave her the worst news ever. They where moving.

When she moved she hated her parents twice as much because she left the only friends she ever knew. Her mom and dad didn't fight as much once they got to Cali. Mostly because they had a much bigger house. With the space for her parents to air out differences came more space for Sara to wallow in her summer sorrow. She kept to herself freshman year and didn't even talk when teachers picked her to answer questions. She gave up music, and life. Her parents forced her to take singing lessons again and got her into chorus at school and church.

Finally after a few years she met the other band members and she opened up so much. Now she's one of the loudest kids in school! You can always hear her in the halls.

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
Kellan Lane Jones
♀/♂: Male ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılMy master: XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl Story of my life Lead Guitar

Please, call me KJ, Kel or Milkshake
I've been around for 17 years.

Kellan is just plane out crazy. He is very outgoing, and makes sure people either know him or have heard of him. He will go with the flow of things, he doesnt really care what people think. He always protect his friends and family. He doesnt really get mad but once he is angry you can tell and better not be in his way or keave him alone.

✔ CANDY!!!!
✔ Suckers
✔ His Guitar
✔ Storms
✔ His friends

Dislikes
✘ Sme sour candy
✘ spiders
✘ Strings on his guitar being broke
✘ Weirdos ((Like creeps))
✘ Squeaky voices

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
"Your so sweet almost like candy dont worry I wont lick you"
I want Candy

Kellan grew up with a well normal life, well as normal as you can be. You see Kellan didnt have a "father" as you can tell. His mother was a lesbian and is married to this girl. Kellan doesnt mind about that, makes him feel like the man of the house. Even though he was ok with it, others wasnt and had to move around alot because he was always harrased about it and ended up getting into fights and kicked out of school. Of course his mother(one who gave birth to him) would always "punish" him but his mom((The other one)) would always tell him to do what he thinks is right and that protecting those you love comes first, and Kellan did just that. Finally they found a city where no one really cared what your family was or what was wrong with them. Kellan loved that since he didnt have to get kicked out of school. He had a hard time making friends but finally he made them and now every one in the school knows him and know about his family but they are to busy with their own lives to even care, and that doesnt bother him at all because he doesnt want to get kicked out of school and leave his friends behind.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
Reyna Lyn Bowen
♀/♂: Female ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılMy master: KassandraHawkin ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl Story of my life Bon Bon the Pianist

Please, call me Bon Bon, Rey, Rey Rey
I've been around for Seventeen years.

Quiet, Sensitive, Caring, Hesitant and times, but she just keeps on progressing in life.

✔ Playing the Piano
✔ The Smell of Fresh Music Scores and Rain
✔ Sweets of Every Kind
✔ Baking
✔ Singing

Dislikes
✘ Booze
✘ Watching People Waste Their Lives
✘ Broken Glass
✘ Feeling Alone
✘ Jello ~It Always Felt Weird to Eat~

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
"Fate controls who walks into your life, but you decide who you let walk out, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go. "
The Only Exception<3

Reyna use to be a happy child, her parents shielded her from their fighting. She knew something was wrong when her mom never came home on her 8th birthday. Her mother sent her an angel figurine for her birthday with a note that read “Hold onto what keeps you happy, your life could change in an instant.” She broke that day, her happiness melted away. Then, her father started drinking excessively. She would hid in her room for hours, the only thing that distracted her from her fear and sorrow was her art, her baby grand piano, and her voice. She would spend hours writing music, listening to classical pieces and becoming completely immersed into the music. Then, on day after a particularly large drinking binge, her father stormed in her room, swearing at her, yelling something about what a traitor she was. His voice echoed across her memory. “You shouldn’t have left us, you whore! You dirty whore!!” He ripped her artwork from her tight grasp and threw it against the wall. His hands wrapped around her throat. “Daddy! Daddy! It’s me!” She choked, sobbing hysterically. She struggled from his grasp, hiding from his terror between the bed and the piano. In a fit of rage, her father picked up the glass figurine, chucking it against the wall. She cried silently as her father left the room. She thought it was over, but it wasn’t. He came back with a large hammer, taking it to her lovely ivory keys. She watched in horror from her corner as he destroyed the only things she ever held dear to her heart. His eyes met hers as he realized the thing that he was a danger to her. Through his hysteria, he called child services on himself. A week later she was ripped from her home and sent to live with a family who didn’t care for her much. She was passed from family to family for almost 4 years, living in a shell of her former self. On her 5th year however, they found her mother. They moved away from it all, escaping the pain from last five years of torture. She was quiet, not daring to speak, and then one day, they heard her playing in a music store. They became fast friends, and they healed the wounds from before. She became the old self, smiley and happy again. They brought her joy, and now she shines like the sun.  

Cimmerian Maiden

Shy Genius

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image
Kylee Summer Rose
♀/♂: Female ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılMy master: HatterHarleyQuinn ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl Story of my life Violinist

Please, call me Ky-ky or LollyPop
I've been around for sixteen years.

A little on the shy and quiet side. She has this air about her like she this fragile and delicate being. Kind of the little sister figure to all and not just because she is the youngest of the group. However, she is very passionate about her music and can be very serious. When in writing mode she hates to be bothered and practices like crazy.

✔ Sweets
✔ Violin and Cello
✔ Pretty dresses and bows
✔ Dying her hair
✔ Secretly singing

Dislikes
✘ Being disturbed
✘ New social situations
✘ Big animals
✘ Horror films
✘ Normality

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
"You know I'll be there for you my raspberry heart..."
Raspberry Heart - Jun ft. Paula Terry

As a child, Kylee was very sheltered. The reason being was that when she was younger she was born fragile. From the day she was born, Kylee was always sick. She had a weakened immune system with no clear way of strengthening it. No matter what her parents did: more exercise, healthy foods only, medicines...nothing worked. They were frightened the girl was never going to get better and they were going to lose her. They brought her up at home never letting her go outside and so she never had friends. Instead she had music, she became a rather accomplished violinist and cellist but she hated looking outside and having to see other little kids running around in groups laughing and playing together. So when she hit the age of fourteen she begged and pleaded with her parents to let her go off to high school. After a few days they finally agreed to let her. She was ecstatic. Finally! She would be a normal child too!

Once there it was nothing like she expected at all. Many of the kids who went to the school had been together since elementary school and most already had their own cliques. She was the new kid who everyone didn't particularly like. It didn't help that she barely spoke to anyone because she was so intimidated, she was the tiniest girl in her grade. Even now she still cringes every time someone new talks to her. Eventually she found those in the band though. She loves them all to death but now the relationships are getting weird and she doesn't understand the awkwardness she feels around the guys in the group. Hopefully she gets over it soon and can just concentrate on the violin.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leo Kings Charles
♀/♂: Maleılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılMy master: MadHatterSora ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl Story of my life Pocky

Please, call me Charlie or Pocky
I've been around for Seventeen years.

You want to laugh or have a smile? just ask for Charlie!,or his stage name Pocky!.Leo is the happy type of guy that loves to get people happy and joyful.Nothing better then women and kids with smiles.He feels his drums bring that,that it brings the beat to work the song.

✔ Pocky(Ironic)
✔ Sweets
✔ Nighttime
✔ Pokemon
✔ His Drums

Dislikes
✘ Annoying chicks
✘ No friendship (makes Pocky get a sad face- sad )
✘His friends Fighting
✘ No Laughs
✘ Mean People

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
"No day is a day with out Pocky!"
We Are Young-3Oh!3

Ever since he could remember Leo played the drums,no matter when or what he had a beat.If he was on the bus or train,his hands were the sticks and his lap was the drum.He mom could not understand why he loved playing the drums so much but she got him his own custom set.His mom wasnt rich but did have a little bit of money.even when his parents went through divorce,he was a happy child,and made his mom laugh and smile.Even now,though he lives in his own apartment,he makes sure he takes care of his mom and makes her laugh.When he was moving in to his apartment,it was a little hard,but he
got a part time job at a music store.
One day while he was working in the music store ,he heard a piano,he loved his drums but he had to have something to calm him down!So he walked by see Reyna and the others.this was there first meeting and he realize her sadness.He smiled and went over cheering her up and some of the others.

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

xXJustified_DeathXx

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image
Riley Alexander Benson
♀/♂: Male ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılMy master: xXJustified_DeathXx ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl Story of my life Bass guitar

Please, call me Riley, IceCream
I've been around for 17 years.

He's generally the quiet guy, but likes to have fun as much as the girls in the group. He likes to hang around his friends and laugh but when he is alone, he'll go off to a place to just be. He'll be there if something is troubling you, and give a word of encouragement.

✔ music
✔ ICE CREAM!
✔ girls
✔ Canada
✔ rain

Dislikes
✘ rats
✘ silence (unless he wants it)
✘ know-it-alls
✘ cigarettes
✘ kittens

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
"As many times as I blink, Ill think of you tonight."
Vanilla Twilight

Riley is originally from Canada. Vancouver, to be specific. He loved it there, simply because it had some of the best wilderness in BC. Riley was a very outdoorsy person, always wanting to go camping or fishing or anything outside. But as much as he loved that, he also loved music and candy as well. Ice Cream was his favorite food, and He took bass guitar lessons in the 5th grade. He played in the school band for a few years, but quit to pursue more mainstream music like rock. He also had a girlfriend that he loved to bits. They did everything together.

He was sad to leave Vancouver and go to Cali, but he figured it was for the best, as his parents assured him it was. In fact it wasnt for a while, but gradually Riley met friends and opened up to be just as energetic as he was back home. And he loved the beaches Cali had to offer. That was the only thing better than Canada. He tries to keep in touch with his girl, but he cant seem to get a hold of her at times. In reality, she isnt taking the long distance thing too well.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games