Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dark's Final Words Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:51 pm
It was 3 years ago this month that I joined NUR, however I didn't begin roleplaying until June 2008. Upon joining I met some awesome people and had a lot of fun but like the others before me, I too feel my time here is done.

I still read the naruto manga chapters from time to time just for the sake of wanting to finish the story but my interest in manga/anime and roleplaying has been increasingly diminishing this past year or two. I made some great memories here and am a little sad to have to move on but my interests and life have changed. I may not leave for good as I may arrive once every few weeks or maybe months to briefly pop-in but for the most part I think I'm done. (I've been pondering it for awhile now)

So, I guess I'll say some leaving words to people;

Bambi (Raito) - You were my first real friend in the guild, your such an awesome guy and your one of the main reasons I became so involved in the guild so I have to say a big "thank you" for that. Follow your dreams, I know you'll be successful in the gaming industry. 3nodding

Shane - My blood brutha! I'm gonna really miss talking to you man, even though we really only starting talking shortly after christmas I feel we got to know each other pretty well and I felt like I could tell you things that I wouldn't tell other people. I trusted you and thought of you as a good friend. I guess the only thing I can say to end this with would be to just be yourself, because the real you is better than any mask in which you hide behind. wink

Tadashi - Not sure if your still around these parts lol but if you see this keep up the great work, I've always been proud to call you my student. Your amazing at genjutsu, and a really skilled roleplayer. ninja

Kale & Yumi - Look out for each other, you are siblings after all lol. Make yo daddy proud! xd

Dandii - I lubs you. xd Haha, jk but your a pretty cool gal. blaugh

Alicia - Keep the guild going so others may gain the "NUR Experiance". mrgreen

Teddy - I guess 4th times the charm? Try not to be murdered again lol. xp But seriously though, I'm gonna miss ya too buddy. smile

Irish - Make sure to watch over the village, I know you've got a crap load of experience so I know you'll do fine as Hokage. 3nodding

I think thats it...I know I'm forgetting some people and I'm sorry but I've got to get to bed. You'll probably demote me to member and I'm fine with that, my 7 mist swordsman sword goes to whoever is entitled to it but lastly my rpc Hanzo Uchiha is to remain alive and well. If I do return, even if just from time to time I want to be able to use him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:03 pm
It's been a good run with you. At least, for time intervals I was here. I wouldn't complain about getting your sword...just kidding. It's sad to see you go. We had some good times in Leaf.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:15 pm
Just when I was about to make two individual comebacks...wow  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:34 pm
We'll if you aint got something to say to me, than I got somethin to say to you!

Thank you...for everything.

When I first came here I was a troubled writer who would have extraordinary thoughts, but could never process them into words. Then you came along and helped me, from building my first RPC, to showing me the ropes of RP, to proctoring my first Chuunin Exam. If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have had the power to go off on my own to ace my AP English Class with the stories of the adventures we had lol.

If I was standing in front of you right now, I would fist bump you! IDK how many ppl will miss you, but i will buddy.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:39 pm
Hey Dark...why are you leaving? Is it because of school? And Hanzo...i think my Amekage rpc should seal him away to bring you back later when you are ready to come back. So that no one can get to him and do some whacko stuff...and that your baby momma wants to beat the crap out of you. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:41 pm
@thefire: Agreed, we had some good times man. smile

@dizzle: If you were thinking of attacking me, you'd probably win. I feel that I'm past my prime lol. You were seriously skilled and I can honestly say you were probably the only person I'd actually be really worried to face against even when I was at my best. Your really creative and can think of maneuvers that I'd never think of.

@Tails: Wow man thanks, I got a 79 in English but I didn't have like half of my assignments in but the ones I had passed in were all 85-100 lol. It's funny you mention writing because that's one of the reasons I'm leaving, I want to become a television/movie script writer so I want more time for developing my stories. Congrats on the good mark in AP English! biggrin  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:43 pm
Alicia Joana
Hey Dark...why are you leaving? Is it because of school? And Hanzo...i think my Amekage rpc should seal him away to bring you back later when you are ready to come back. So that no one can get to him and do some whacko stuff...and that your baby momma wants to beat the crap out of you. mrgreen

Thanks but I'm just gonna leave him in the abyss and come use him when I want.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:44 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Alicia Joana

Thanks but I'm just gonna leave him in the abyss and come use him when I want.

stare Im gonna find him. twisted  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:49 pm
Dark-Ninja70
@thefire: Agreed, we had some good times man. smile

@dizzle: If you were thinking of attacking me, you'd probably win. I feel that I'm past my prime lol. You were seriously skilled and I can honestly say you were probably the only person I'd actually be really worried to face against even when I was at my best. Your really creative and can think of maneuvers that I'd never think of.

@Tails: Wow man thanks, I got a 79 in English but I didn't have like half of my assignments in but the ones I had passed in were all 85-100 lol. It's funny you mention writing because that's one of the reasons I'm leaving, I want to become a television/movie script writer so I want more time for developing my stories. Congrats on the good mark in AP English! biggrin

Thats awesome bro, I'm trying to get a job as a storyboard designer/ concept artist for video games & animation. Right now I'm getting in pretty good with a company called Riot Games so who knows?

EDIT: And thanks, the AP English test for me was like a 10 page paper on whatever. I wrote a story called, "The Sand Chronicles." My teacher said that she enjoyed it thoroughly, and that the characters were colorful, and well drawn out. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:06 pm
I'm going to miss you pal.
Please come back to visit and keep in contact with me.
Lubs you.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:59 pm
I'm sad to see you go. Your RPC was a dynamic character in Kazuma's life, I will keep the village safe and all that stuff, but more important I will keep this guild running ad long as possible. You will be missed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:47 pm
you ******** ******** dare you ONE leave me, and TWO leave me out of the shout out....
dirty ******** style="font-size: 3px">Im gona miss you though...

Sindenky

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:26 pm
DADDY! crying DON'T GO!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:29 pm
biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile stare stare stare stare sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry crying crying crying crying crying stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream gonk gonk

I think that sums up the first part of my speech. The second being...

WE NEVER MET IN RP! Except when you kinda mind intimidated a Cloud shinobi into taking me to a hospital... Jedi. All we did was have the occasional OOC. I'M GOING TO MISS YOU!!! Even though we only talked once or twice... maybe I can start my stalking career with you... Hm... Yeah. See you when you go to slee-... I mean... When you come back to NUR. ninja  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:07 pm
crying crying crying crying crying crying

Awww Daifu-san is leaving crying Don't worry about Konoha. The legacy of your children shall continue. =^^=  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff