Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
"ωish σn your σwn star!" (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:47 am
Back to the RP  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:29 am
[ Victoriana L. Pheonix ]

User Image

My Identity ▢▢▢

NICKNAME Victor

AGE 18

GENDER Female

Can't Change Me ▢▢▢

PERSONALITY Well, people has called me a lot of things. But I mostly get called, Cold, monster, or heartless. I usually answer them with a thank you, and a bullet to their head! Or maybe some torture? But we basically established the cruel part, and that I really don't care about another life. I've killed countless people to achieve what I want, and I'll keep doing it until I get that jewel! But I'm not only just a murderous monster, I have a sarcastic side too. I like to mock, and make fun of people. I also usually think of a topic to say if the crew is silent...Unless I want it to be silent. You see, sometimes I like the quiet. But that's only when I'm thinking or in a bad mood. You don't want to see me in a bad mood~

BIO I don't really know much of my past. All I can remember is that ever since I was little, I had the deep desire to gain my beauty, and I had a deep hate against the witch who gave me the curse. But I have to admit, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be the woman who I was today! Successful, smart, cunning, and the most feared on the seas!

How I came to get my crew was simple really. There was this old man who took care of me after the Witch died. About three years after I met him, he turned ill. He gave me the ship because he knew that I could be a great captain, even at thirteen! The crew didn't like the fact that a thirteen year old was their captain. But I showed them who was boss! They all had to mop up their own blood!

Anything Else to Add? ▢▢▢

THEME SONG Shes a Lady, Just The Girl, Shes The Blade

OTHER She's highly skilled in combat, hand to hand, sword fighting, and of course high accuracy with her revolver.

Karafuru Yume ♡ ♡ ♡

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:30 am
[ Caerulium Lavina Myst ]

User Image

My Identity ▢▢▢

NICKNAME(S) The country identifies me as the Mystic Blade. Going more personal, you're free to call me Lavie, seeing as most have no idea how to pronounce my first name.

AGE 20

GENDER Female

Can't Change Me ▢▢▢

PERSONALITY I've been told I'm multiple things, mature, violent, thoughtful, cruel, kind, quiet, demanding. But then again it also really depends on the mood I'm in and my relationship with you. If I'm upset, I have a sarcastic streak, and I won't hesitate to give anyone a new collection of scars. I personally think that you should just find out for yourself instead of the lazy easy way of just asking and reading. Now scram before you see my short temper.

BIO So, who cares about my childhood? I'm not planning to tell someone I don't know my life's history. The only thing I'm letting you know is that I now have seven brothers and five sisters. don't believe me? Not much I can do about that. I can refrain from telling you more you know. I learned all my fighting and magic casting skills from a old teacher who retired to be a mountain hermit.

I went back home after he taught me everything he knew, and aspired to go out to sea. My parents let me, and I became a pirate under the most lethal captain you can get. Soon I worked my way up to second in command. It wasn't that hard as I anticipated, since I was noticed for my skills in both physical and magical attacks. It wasn't long before I made a name for myself, "Mystic Blade" Not bad huh?

THEME SONG Fearless Huo Yuan Jia - Jay Chou & Tsubomi - MARIA & River- AKB48

OTHER I'll tell you when I think of something.

ll Yuna-Chan ll ♡ ♡ ♡

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:31 am
[Fate Leo Sarutobi ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The prince ▢▢▢

NICKNAME(S) Saru, Prince Lion, Mr.Sarutobi

AGE 18

GENDER Male

Can't Change Me ▢▢▢

PERSONALITY The male is pretty jaded. His personality twisted slightly filled with a sexual and clownish attitude. He plays with women and has a boorish attitude to anything else,mainly his duties. being as so, the male is a little caring deep DEEP inside, to were people wondered, what happen to the boy that turned him into the "Jaded" prince he is now. When he was a child he was merely adventurous like a child should, but again turned into the prince he is today. In this way, this is most likely what attracts others to him. Even trouble he so heavenly his annoyed by.

BIO Every since he was little the male would be a little careless and adventurous, he felt he didn't need to be the prince everyone wanteded sure proved it to, he became rather jaded and a womanizer, completely in control of what he dubbed his. He felt though he was the best and better then his brothers however he didn't care too much. He'll still be the best, and greatest.

A little later in his life he meet his Bodyguard which in turn seemed to cross his bad side for his parents. However, he enjoyed teasing the knight knowing the other was worthless to raise a hand against him. Even though his attitude is because worse and worse then his jaded life before

THEME SONG Empty;JyJ, JyJ-Ayy Girl

OTHER Anything you wanna add?

MadHatterSora ♡ ♡ ♡

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:33 am
[Edwin McCain Williams]

User Image

My Identity ▢▢▢

NICKNAME(S) He doesn't really have one. It usually depends on the people and situation on what they call him. Friends just goes with Eddy or Mic. Those of lower rank than him, its more formal like, going along the line of 'Sir William' or something of the sort. He's just fine with Edwin though, no matter who the people are.

AGE Twenty

GENDER Male

Can't Change Me ▢▢▢

PERSONALITY Edwin's a temperamental sort. Easy to lash out, hard to reign in. He's that guy who wears all his emotions on his sleeves, out in the open and for all to see. The type also who is easily annoyed and always tends to say things that he doesn't mean; but he'll never take back his words though. He's stubborn as ******** and hate admitting defeat. A man full of pride you could say. Though there are surprising moments when you can find Edwin deep in thought and actually looking (and being) civil for once and not be like the rakish rogue he is. He'll have this look in his eyes that you just can't read. Those are the moments where you should actually be most very wary of. He's the most dangerous at such times. That's when training kicks in and he's a hair-triggered fool, ready to lash out at anyone or thing that poses a threat to him or those in his charge. Other than that though, he's got a pretty level head on his shoulder. Despite his obvious fault, you just can't help but come to like him.

BIO Commoner born, Edwin was born to two very hard working parents. It was a farmers life for him and he grew up tending to the field and animals that his family raised. Although they weren't the richest of people, they weren't poor either and so they were never in need. They were content, you could say but for Edwin, it wasn't so. He was unsatisfied with living in such a domestic way and wanted something more out of life. An adventure; going out into the world and doing something noteworthy with his life. And so, when old enough to fend for himself, he set off on a journey, leaving his farm life behind. Though only a young lad of sixteen at the time, he had a good head on his shoulder. He knew it wasn't going to be all fun and games once he left the safety of his home. He knew that the only good (and honest) way to get something, one had to work hard and earn it. And since he was more of the sort who tend to use his brawn more than his brain, he enlisted himself into the royal guards.

Edwin was a quick learner. He adjusted easily to the city life and to his guard training. You could even say that such a life was made for him. Fighting and brawling came easy, a natural ability of which were praiseworthy even. Because of this, he quickly rose in rank in the few years that followed. Expecting to one day lead his own platoon, he was quite surprise and distraught when given the position of being the Prince's Bodyguard instead. It wasn't what Edwin had wanted but in the end, he suppose it wasn't as bad as he thought it to be. Though there were moments in Edwin's current life that he wishes to strangle the other. Fortunately (for the Prince) Edwin knows he can't. Well, he definitely has his work cut out for him and for sure- his days are never dull around the young prince.

THEME SONG No Control | Witchcraft

OTHER N/A

Cat of Rhiminee ♡ ♡ ♡

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out