Welcome to Gaia! ::

STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND (why aren't we cannibals.)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Blox Brigade Subforum
Formation Suggestions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeLe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:32 am
This is a thread to post your suggestions or any ideas you may have for an upcoming blox stack. Be creative!

Also, you can request me to do a quick map if you feel it is required to better understand your idea, or post one of your own (of course this is not required by any means).

Current Suggestions:
-"Blox" by LeLe
-"Gaia" by lyrahallia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:43 am
we need to form gaia!  

lyrahallia

Dobbs
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:04 pm
Yeah, we definitely need to do Blox and Gaia sometime. Blox would be perfect for the front page. In both formations, I could easily be the chocolate bar/french fry, or any other block that's needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:41 pm
Blox should be our main priority. gaia needs more people.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

LeLe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:34 pm
FlamingChihuahua

I think the difference between the two words is like 2 blocks, so if we get enough there, we could probably do the both of them, one after the other. That way we dont have to try and get such a HUGE amount of blocks together twice. (provided we can even get the 15 for blox sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:37 am
LeLe
FlamingChihuahua

I think the difference between the two words is like 2 blocks, so if we get enough there, we could probably do the both of them, one after the other. That way we dont have to try and get such a HUGE amount of blocks together twice. (provided we can even get the 15 for blox sweatdrop )

as much as I want to see 'Gaia' done in blox, I do agree that Blox should be done first. It just sucks that I"m not able to get on as often due to school and my mom changing my password on the home computer. damn school needs to unblock gaia, too... evil  

Jessie Sparrow

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jeshi-kun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:26 pm
we should spell "tetris"

can you make a map to see how we would make ?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:54 pm
My friend told me about a band that got the crowd to mosh in a figure eight. I think you know what I'm thinking.

We could have a Blox Band... and then start moshing. And crowd-surfers. Can't forget those.

cariboo
Vice Captain

The Blox Brigade Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces