Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Paranormal and Me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you experienced Paranormal activity?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe/Unsure
  Not telling
View Results

Video Heart

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:58 pm
So recently I have had a lot of ******** up stuff happening in my house. I moved to this place about 7 months ago now and some weird stuff has been happening to my boyfriend and I. I have had a few weird experiences with certain things that decided to manifest themselves in front of me, but my boyfriend has had recently experienced an uprising in activity. We have experienced doors being slammed in his face, scratching on our doors, things slamming into doors, random screaming, harmful actions like slapping, punching, prodding, things manifesting near our bed at night standing over us, said things watching us at random times, one wanted to eat his sandwich (i thought that one was funny but still very strange), doppleganger activity on our stairs leading up to our bedroom.... among other things. I'm not really sure what to do at this point I mean we have openly talked to them when we know they are in the room and such but are unsure if we should contact and exorcist of some kind...  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:53 pm
Have you tried asking or telling them to leave?  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Video Heart

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:57 am
Obscurus

Yes we have but nothing has happened :L.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:53 pm
Tried that once and i got slapped in the face by one of them it hurt and their was a red mark after aswell as scratches on my shoulder  

Flint_The_Lone_Wolf

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:27 pm
Video Heart
Obscurus

Have you tried doing a banishing or commanding them to leave?  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:02 am
I just talked to girl who has trained a perverted spirit living in her home with iron rods and little iron marbles. But yours sound upset for some reason. Have you tried finiding out why? i'd say just ginore it if its angry for no reason, that often works on temper fits, but if it's causing you injuries already, ignoring it will make it escelate. hmmm treatments different for each spirit I guess.  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Video Heart

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:45 pm
Obscurus
Video Heart
Obscurus

The issue with commanding them to leave since they are already showing signs of hostility even though we have done nothing is that they could escalate even more.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:47 pm
BSPBleach
I just talked to girl who has trained a perverted spirit living in her home with iron rods and little iron marbles. But yours sound upset for some reason. Have you tried finiding out why? i'd say just ginore it if its angry for no reason, that often works on temper fits, but if it's causing you injuries already, ignoring it will make it escelate. hmmm treatments different for each spirit I guess.

When we tried ignoring it there were scratches on the door and we don't own any animals. As for training them how do you go about doing that? Because if they are being hostile and we had the right things to try and do it wouldn't they throw them at us and such?  

Video Heart

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:44 pm
Video Heart
BSPBleach

When we tried ignoring it there were scratches on the door and we don't own any animals. As for training them how do you go about doing that? Because if they are being hostile and we had the right things to try and do it wouldn't they throw them at us and such?

well yea, with your spirits already being violent, you don't have a lot fo options. she paid to have certain rooms lined in iron to try and keep them from entering, but im pretty sure if a spirit is powerful enough, or angry enough, it won't care. hmmm yea i definitly wouldnt give it any reason to start throwing stuff though......have you tried looking around online, libraries, or ummm i dont know what they're called......they're like centers of occult knowledge. i'm sure there are sources to handle violent spirits. i've never accounted any violent ones though. lol obviously you can't just move away, or stay out of the house.......  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:25 pm
Video Heart
Obscurus
Video Heart
Obscurus

The issue with commanding them to leave since they are already showing signs of hostility even though we have done nothing is that they could escalate even more.

This is why they would ideally be commanded with Divine Authority, just as you would command a spirit you evoked to appearance. Of course, you might have to have some experience in magic for that sort of thing to work.

Have you tried a banishing though? Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, sprinkling holy water and praying; anything like that?  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Flint_The_Lone_Wolf

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:00 am
Obscurus
Video Heart
Obscurus
Video Heart
Obscurus

This is why they would ideally be commanded with Divine Authority, just as you would command a spirit you evoked to appearance. Of course, you might have to have some experience in magic for that sort of thing to work.

Have you tried a banishing though? Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, sprinkling holy water and praying; anything like that?

when we tried that it just got worse and unfortunately leaving the house is not an option nor do i like that fact of running from a piece of s**t entity that harass the the living so i am at a lose on rather to meet it head to head and challenge it or to just pray it goes away  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:27 pm
Flint_The_Lone_Wolf
Obscurus
Video Heart
Obscurus
Video Heart
Obscurus

when we tried that it just got worse and unfortunately leaving the house is not an option nor do i like that fact of running from a piece of s**t entity that harass the the living so i am at a lose on rather to meet it head to head and challenge it or to just pray it goes away

Have you tried contacting a professional exorcist or demonologist?  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
The Occult Research Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items