Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The God's Chosen and Unfortunate (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm
This is where the full profiles will be used. I want to see the full character before you post it here, but I will allow everyone who is accepted to post their characters here.

Gods

[imgright] Real Image [/imgright] [align=center][color=COLOR ONE]▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅[/color] [color=COLOR TWO]▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅[/color][/align]
[align=right]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]My name is[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] NAME [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE[b]But the Angels call me the God/Goddess[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] What God Are You? [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]I have called upon[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] AGE [/u][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][b]candles to light up.[/b][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]When I was born, the doctors said I was[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][u] GENDER [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]Ok, because you asked, I'll let you know I like[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO] Gender you are interested in. [/u][/color]
[/align]
[align=center][color=black]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]People often say that I am[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] PERSONALITY [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]While I have your attention, here is a little about me.[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] INTERESTS [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]I have been working hard on these[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] SKILLS [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]Yes yes yes yes yes![/b][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][u] LIKE [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]Ew, keep it away![/b][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][u] DISLIKE [/u][/color]

[color=black]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/align]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]I like to jam to[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] 3 THEME SONGS [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]When I looked into his/her eyes I knew I had a crush on[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] YOUR CRUSH [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]Listen closely cause I am not repeating this[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO] BIO
[/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]Did I forget something, oh yeah![/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO] OTHER INFO
[/color]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]The one who pulls me along[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] USER NAME [/u][/color]

[align=center][color=COLOR TWO]▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅[/color] [color=COLOR TWO]▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅[/color][/align]

Angels

[imgleft] REAL IMAGE [/imgleft][align=center][color=COLOR ONE] ► ► ► ► ►[/color] [color=COLOR TWO]▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]◀ ◀ ◀ ◀ ◀[/color][/align]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]I was given the name[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] NAME [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]The Gods have created me as an[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u]Angel[/u][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]To the naked eye I look to be about[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] APPEARANCE AGE [/u][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][b]years of age[/b][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]The gods made me to be[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] GENDER [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]Now because you see interested, I'll let you know that I like[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] Gender you like [/u][/color]

[align=center][color=black]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]I love to extend my wings, they kinda look like a[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] WING TYPE (Like a specific bird or bat[/u][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]Look at them, they are just a beautiful shade of[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] WING COLOR [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]Since the day I was made I have had greater control over[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] MAIN ELEMENT [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]With a quick action I reveal my[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] MAIN ELEMENTAL WEAPON (Must be a melee weapon.)[/u][/color]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]After my creation I started to develop the traits of[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] PERSONALITY [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]For a quick explanation I enjoy[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] INTERESTS [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]With most of my life I trained to be skilled with[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] SKILLS [/u][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]Yes yes yes yes yes![/b][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]Ew, keep it away![/b][/color]

[color=black]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][/align][align=right]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]I like to jam to[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] 3 THEME SONGS [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]When I looked into his/her eyes I knew I had a crush on[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][u] YOUR CRUSH [/u][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]Listen closely cause I am not repeating this[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO] BIO
[/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]Did I forget something, oh yeah![/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO] OTHER INFO
[/color][/align]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]The one who pulls me along[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][u] USER NAME [/u][/color]

[align=center][color=COLOR TWO] ► ► ► ► ►[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲[/color] [color=COLOR TWO]◀ ◀ ◀ ◀ ◀[/color][/align]

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:21 pm
Character

User Image
▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

My name isX Alexander Freeman
But the Angels call me the GodX King
I have called uponX twenty Xcandles to light up.
When I was born, the doctors said I wasX male
Ok, because you asked, I'll let you know I likeX Women

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

People often say that I amX Kind, strong, wise, powerful, smart, a lover boy, flirtatious, and sometimes confused.
While I have your attention, here is a little about me.X Practicing his combat skills, trying new foods, reading, watching television, playing video games, and traveling.
I have been working hard on theseX Capoeira, Parkour, Playing the Bass, Singing, Cooking, Meeting new people, practicing with the sword, and archery
Yes yes yes yes yes!
Women
Singing
Playing the bass
Friends
Good music
Ew, keep it away!
Mean people
Monsters
Rotten Foods
Utter Silence
Broken Bass Strings

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I like to jam toX Scarborough Fair
Gods Gonna Cut You Down
I wish you were here

When I looked into his/her eyes I knew I had a crush onX None For Now

Listen closely cause I am not repeating thisXAlexander was born your average male child, or was he? To little knowledge of the world, Alex had been touched by the God King's power while in the womb a little over twenty years ago. When he was born a great boom of energy had shot into the room he was in, knocking the main electrical systems out almost instantly, and the back up generator had kicked in fast enough, and thankfully was unharmed. The baby was born very healthy, with very strong lungs, and was quickly put under watch to make sure that he was all perfectly fine, and to their surprise he was healthy, and very human looking, since their medical equipment could not pick up anything "godly" about him.
Like the others, Alexander's power did not appear while he was young, instead it had waited many years into his life, after he had gained a normal life, just about, or really he had gotten used to his life. Alexander grew up with parents who were a bit abusive on drugs, and began to neglect the boy. It was because of this, he was never really at home, he took choices to either stay in school for as long as possible, or to go to either a friends house, or his favorite choice, going to a man who was known for his martial artist skills during his traveling of the world. Alex quickly took it upon himself to become this mans pupil, and this lasted for many years, having the boy quickly learn everything he could from this man, which left him to learn some life experiences, and eventually came to make peace with himself.

When Alex turned eighteen, his parents had gotten sick, apparently the druggies that they were had gotten a hold of something with some poison in it, which caused Alex to take care of them as much as possible. They eventually died, but left the boy the house, and all of the mess inside of it, which had the young man very confused since he expected that they would have just left him to the wolves. So now in his twenties the young man lives in a nice clean house, after a lot of work, holds to a deep kindness to be the opposite of his parents, still practices everything knows, and enjoys playing the bass as well as singing whenever he can. He works at a local bar/restaurant as the bartender, searches for a band, and has no idea what kind of changes are in store for his soon to be, more than average life, just like three others, everything is going to change drastically.

Did I forget something, oh yeah!X I stand 6'6, I have Hazel eyes, dark brown hair, and I am in shape, and I often wear rings and a necklace.

The one who pulls me alongX Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Posting Layout

User ImageUser Image
╔═══════════════╦═══════════════╗
XXXXXAlexanderXXXXXXXXXFreemanXXXXX
╠═══════════════╬═══════════════╣
XXXXXXXKingXXX XXXXXScarborough FairX
╚═══════════════╩═══════════════╝

"When the world quickly begins to change..."

User ImageAlexander

"...I will do what I can to match it."

User ImageUser Image  

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image

My name isXKiyoko Masahiro
But the Angels call me the GoddessXQueen
I have called uponX nineteenXcandles to light up.
When I was born, the doctors said I wasXfemale
Ok, because you asked, I'll let you know I likeXmale.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

People often say that I amXprotective, loving, caring, motherly, a bit moody at times, a bit oblivious about those that are interested in me.
While I have your attention, here is a little about me.XSinging, dancing, sitting under sakura trees, full moon, practicing with my sword, discovering interesting information, sweets, and cute items (like stuffed animals).
I have been working hard on theseXcooking, drawing, sword skill
Yes yes yes yes yes!
Sweets
Full moon
Sakura trees
Men
Music
Ew, keep it away!
horribly singers
girls that think a mountain of make up make them beautiful
guys that simply don't take a hint
people close to her being hurt
Thunderstorms

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I like to jam toX~Galaxies by Owl City
~This is my Road
~Tears of an Angel

When I looked into his/her eyes I knew I had a crush onXNone at the moment

Listen closely cause I am not repeating thisXKiyoko was born to an average middle class family. It was believed by others outside of the family that she was completely normal like everyone else. How ever, the family had a suspicion that she was special some how. This was, in fact, true. Before her birth, Kiyoko had been in the grace of the Goddess Queen.

While she grew, Kiyoko remained an average girl with an ethereal beauty to her. It was often whispered that she wasn't human. So during her school years, she grew up hearing such rumors from her peers. Learning to ignore them all, Kiyoko lived a fairly normal life. As she grew, she became aware that she could do certain things to her environment. Choosing to ignore it, she continued her life. At the age of 18, just one year ago, she left home and got her own place. Now she works a part time job and goes to college for a music degree. All the while, being completely aware of her extra abilities.

Did I forget something, oh yeah!XI am 5'3" with deep blue eyes and pitch black hair. I have an hourglass body that I often hate.

The one who pulls me alongXEnshara

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces