ok when i was a child i would have strenge dreams, like seeing a lady in a kitchen, i laughed at something and she thretned me with a knife. then i dreamed that i was rideing on the back of a truck on the rock road that i live on and then all i saw was the rocks that seamed to be spinning. cant rember the outher dreams.

well in highschool the dreams started to come true. at work i laughed at something and my co worker told me if i laughed at her again she would kill me (and some outher select words that i will not say). then a year latter i was riding in the back of my dad's truck, he hit a bump in the rock road and i bounced off the back of the truck at about 15 or so .mph. hurt like a mouther.

i dont rember the dreams untill they start to come true. well now im starting to have the dreams again. i talked to my dad and apparantley he and my brouther do that to. my great grandmother apparantley cound see the futcher by looking into a bowl of water and some spices of some kind.

dose this mean im able some kind of psychic or something, and if so is there a way to focus this so i can use it when i want to?