Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
σvєя тнє є∂ɢe & ιитσ тнє ∂єєρ (profile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:10 pm
link to roleplay.

[imgright] real img only [/imgright]
[size=20][color=COLOR1][b]F[/b]RIST [b]M[/b]IDDLE [b]L[/b]AST[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=white]lalalalalalala[/color][color=COLOR3]☢ ☣ ☤ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☢ ☣ ☤ [/color][/size]
[color=COLOR2]♀/♂:[/color][color=COLOR1] GENDER [/color][color=black]☢ ☣ ☤[/color][color=COLOR2]My master:[/color] [color=COLOR1] GAIA NAME [/color][color=black]☢ ☣ ☤[/color] [color=COLOR2]Story of my life [/color][color=COLOR1] ROLE [/color]

[color=COLOR2]Please, call me[/color] [color=COLOR1] NAME OR NICK NAME[/color]
[color=COLOR2]I've been around for[/color] [color=COLOR1] AGE [/color] [color=COLOR2]years.[/color]

[color=COLOR3]Maybe if you knew me you wouldn't have to ask...[/color]
[color=COLOR1] PERSONALITY [/color]

[size=15][color=COLOR3]The things that float around in my head.[/color]

[color=COLOR2]Likes[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR1]✔ [LIKE] [/color]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]Dislikes[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR1]✘ [DISLIKE] [/color]

[size=15][color=COLOR2]♪♫ Songs and Quotes[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR1] QUOTE [/color]
[url= ] THEME SONG [/url]

[color=COLOR2]My biggest secret:[/color] [color=COLOR1]MAKE THE SECRET CLOSE TO THE STORY[/color]

[size=15][color=black]☢ ☣ ☤[/color][color=COLOR3]Biography[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR1] BIO MUST BE AT LEAST 5 SENTENCES[/color]

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
Courtney Elaine Derrick
lalalalalalala☢ ☣ ☤ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☢ ☣ ☤
♀/♂: Female☢ ☣ ☤My master: Taka_tashimaru ☢ ☣ ☤ Story of my life The Scene

Please, call me Courtney
I've been around for seventeen years.

Maybe if you knew me you wouldn't have to ask...
Normally a happy kid, once he died she's gotten a dark and mean attitude.

The things that float around in my head.

✔ Her friends
✔ Being alone
✔ Food... lots of food
✔ Fighting the Preps
✔ Dancing randomly

Dislikes
✘ Preps
✘ Cheerleaders
✘ Sports
✘ Her parents
✘ Her school

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
"Get out of my face or I'll kick your a**"
Bleed~Hot Chelle Rae

My biggest secret: She loved the friend that died and wants to die too so she can be with him.

☢ ☣ ☤Biography
Courtney grew up in Westashley, South Carolina and moved to Summerville when she was five. Her father died when she was three and her mother re-married when she was ten. Her sister was killed in a car crash when she was thirteen. When she first got to Summerville High School she found out life wasn't all bad because she became close with her small circle of friends and would do anything for them. Now that her best friend is dead, she's lost.  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
Raven Azriel Voltaire
♀/♂: Male ☢ ☣ ☤My master: Hunter Crawl ☢ ☣ ☤ Story of my life The Emo

Please, call me Rave
I've been around for Eighteen years.

Sort of quiet, reserved, usually always has a negative view on life, loyal to friends, doesn't like to listen to gossip and b***s***.

✔ Reading
✔ His friends
✔ Numbing pain
✔ The rain
✔ Lightning

Dislikes
✘ Most people
✘ Gossip
✘ Stereotypes
✘ Sports
✘ Bright days

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
"I'd say everything is fine, but is it that obvious that my world's crashing down on me?..."
I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance

My biggest secret: He's bi and actually used to like him but then they ended up as best friends instead. Rave doesn't mind, and in the later years he saw him as a brother instead. He wanted to kill himself when he heard that he died, but seeing the others in that state, he knows he has to do his best to support them.

☢ ☣ ☤Biography
Rave grew up in New York and was orphaned when he was really young, so he had to fight to survive on the streets when he was a kid. When he couldn't take life, he found out that pain blocked out all thoughts, so he became an emo. Years later, his aunt and uncle finally found him and took him in, but he could never get out of his depression and love for pain. When he met him, things got a bit better. He had someone to talk to, and it was as if a weight had been lifted off his chest. But then he died and Rave started to go back to his old ways again. But seeings his friends in the state that they're in...he knows that he has to be strong and support them, no matter how much he wants to kill himself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
Claude Etienne Dupont
♀/♂: male ☢ ☣ ☤My master: HatterHarleyQuinn ☢ ☣ ☤ Story of my life The Goth

Please, call me Cici, Claude
I've been around for eighteen years.

He has a bit of a short temper if you rub him the wrong way. He has little time for ignorant people and is known as being quite fluent in sarcasm. A scowl is always present on his face even when he is alone. He'd rather be alone than with a big group because of his short tolerance for other people even his own friends. It was made worse when the one who was actually starting to break through his hard exterior died. His temper could snap any time to anyone. He had his moments though when he can be really sweet and caring, no one listens better than him or gives better advice than him when he is in that mood. Though those moments are extremely rare.

✔ Solitude
✔ Singing/Screaming
✔ Painting
✔ Rain/Thunder storms
✔ Black

Dislikes
✘ Too many bright colors
✘ Dance/Popular music
✘ Dancing
✘ Annoying preps people
✘ High-pitched voices

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
Burn baby burn! She's a witch, she's a witch and I'm a heretic!
Abigail - Motionless In White

My biggest secret: He thinks that he may actually like the prep girl who pushed their friend over the edge.

☢ ☣ ☤Biography
Claude grew up in Paris, France. His first language is French and both parents speak it to him at home. He has one younger sister and they lived in a pretty normal home environment. When he was young, Claude was considered to be a very serious child. He hardly ever cracked a smile and everything he did he did early. Speaking, walking, reading. At the age of four he was reading novels meant for junior high school kids. He spoke as if he were older and if his words were ever taken lightly he tended to get very angry. His parents, though proud, were very concerned about their child. Their daughter they had when Claude was two was progressing at a normal rate and behaved appropriately for her age. They feared he would not function well in a social setting if they didn't enroll him in elementary school. They were planning to home school him but under the circumstances he was sent to the near by school. That did not go over well for him. Each day he was constantly in a fight over something. They could have made fun of the way he spoke or the way he dressed (he preferred the color black). The teachers, though they loved how advanced he was, could not take him correcting them every few minutes because they were speaking to the children like, well children. Life continued this way until his first year of high school when they finally moved to america. Claude actually met friends he could stand. They at least dressed similarly to himself. Even that little bit of happiness had to die though. Literally. The one person who was starting to get through to him and break down that cold, serious exterior took his life because of a few choice words. He was disgusted and hence drew even farther into himself. He does not outright show it, but he is probably the most hurt over this tragedy. Why? Because he thinks he might like the girl who pushed his only true friend over the edge and into death.  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image
Pacifica Mariabel Caine
♀/♂: Female, Duh ☢ ☣ ☤My master: Princess_Cousland ☢ ☣ ☤ Story of my life Miss Perfect

Please, call me Bell

A real pain in your side. She is usually calm and sits in a corner watching. She tends to judge people by how the present themselves rather on looks. She can be cold and bitter most days and loud others. She has a bit of a temper on her and hates not being the center of attention. She can either get whiny or really mean. Out going and isn't afraid of anything. Arrogant and stuck up. She loves to get her way and if you mess with her she will mess you up. Not a care about what people think of her nor their feelings. Blunt. Very charismatic and can usually talk her way out of trouble. Once in awhile she would be called a slut. She is nothing like that, but she doesn't mind using her body to get her way, but only look not touch. She can also be very childish and make the most serious of things into a big joke.

✔ Boys
✔ Rain
✔ Music
✔ Getting her way
✔ Being the center of attention

Dislikes
✘ Liars
✘ Being told what to do
✘ The cold
✘ Bitter foods
✘ The Misfits

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
If you could only see the beast you've made of me
Hardest of Hearts

My biggest secret: Actually felt a loss when she found out he actually killed himself.

☢ ☣ ☤Biography
Rich family, everything she wants, and a large group of popular friends. What more could a eighteen year old female going to high school ask for? Well for Pacifica she had everything. An only child spoiled to the core. At first when she was young no one wanted to be her friend. She was a loner herself and found herself lost. She, however, didn't want this to continue so she took matters into her own hands and made herself the queen bee. About a year ago she went through this phase. She dated the one boy who killed himself. She actually kind of liked him and he was the one that broke up with her. Of course being the biggest b~itch ever she used everything she learned about him against him. At first when she found out about his death she seemed like she didn't care, but really she was kind of sad. There is a part of her that will always kind of care for she does have a heart hidden by her black soul.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Violette Mari Wolfgang
♀/♂: Female ☢ ☣ ☤My master: RinaOfTheDead ☢ ☣ ☤ Story of my life The Cheerleader

Please, call me Vi, but I prefer Violette-Mari.
I've been around for 17 years.

Well, with me I'm not really the meanest one of the group. Or At least I don't try to be. I try not to flaunt what I've got, Though sometimes I enjoy wearing short shorts and grinding at dances, I'm not the girl who's had 50 boyfriends, calls other girls gross to their faces, tries to bring people down. And somehow, I think this is my fault, I don't know what I did, but some how I did it, and I'm really remorseful

✔ Cheerleading and Dance <3
✔ Horseback riding
✔ Fencing
✔ Punk-Rock and Pop-Punk music
✔ Singing and Piano

Dislikes
✘ Greasy foods
✘ Gross hair
✘ Cheap, gross unflattering clothes.
✘ Rude people
✘ People who rebel for no reason

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
"So rise up and take the power back, its time the fat cats had a heart attack."
Weightless >> All Time Low

My biggest secret: I secretly had a bit of a crush on the boy who died. My mother refused to let me even think about him.She called him a absolute failure in life.

☢ ☣ ☤Biography
I was born to a rich family, The Wolfgangs, and my mom has always made me strive for perfection, "No hanging out with the rough crowd," My mother had always said. So I didn't, and frankly I kinda wish I had gotten the thrill of what the others seemed to get, cause my existence was very boring? Unsatisfying? I dunno. Through all of my life I always thought the lessers, or non-rich, non-popular people were never going anywhere in life and were going to end up on the streets and only rich people were able to go anywhere in life. Now? I'm rebelling against my mom, my clique, in small unnoticeable ways, planting the seed, hoping for a little redemption. And now I may not talk to the outsiders very much, but still I'm attempting to make life better.
Anyways; My life went, and still is like, Everyday I'm forced to overachieve, Straight A's, dating a guy I don't really like, horseback riding till my a** hurts like hell, Cheer captain and forced to be a complete a** to people I probably could've been friends with if I wasn't in the Wolfgang's. Sometimes. I wish my life wasn't like this.

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
Gavin Leigh McCreaty
♀/♂: Male ☢ ☣ ☤My master: DoncCasse ☢ ☣ ☤ Story of my life The Jock

Please, call me Gavin

I am not who they think I am. Yes.. I've hurt people but I don't like to. I come off as calm cool and collected following the other jocks but I truly have a kind heart. I don't like hurting people.. Especially now.

✔ Sports
✔ Friends
✔ Working out
✔ Music
✔ Girls

Dislikes
✘ Hurting Others
✘ People that are stuck on themselves
✘ Peer pressure
✘ People that hurt others
✘ Pink

♪♫ Songs and Quotes
Don't Let Me Fall

My biggest secret: I hate that I caused his death...I don't want to be that person.

☢ ☣ ☤Biography
Gavin grew up just outside of town on a lot of acreage. His parents have always been hard workers and supported his nack for sports. His dad is somewhat of a bully and has always pushed everything he wanted. Gavin has had a pretty normal life up to the last few years when he became part of the click. He never enjoyed bullying the other kids but did it to not become a target and keep his sport fame as quarter back on the school football team.  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games