Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aw Heck, it's a Pokemon!

Back to Guilds

A friendly easy-going pokemon guild, with news, strategies, and more! 

Tags: Pokemon, Nintendo DS, Nintendo, Heart Gold, Soul Silver 

Reply Mainlands
Deoxys!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dklepto
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:22 am
I finally got one! It took forever, and I had to operate two DS's and two games at the same time, but I pulled it off! biggrin

Now, of the first four generations, that only leaves Rayquaza, which I can get after I complete Soul Silver (still got a ways to go, though!). But it'll be worth it to have a complete set! XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:52 pm
Deoxys huh? nice, pray tell, how did you obtain him?

As for Rayquaza, that one does sound nice, and heck i need to go in and finish my HG and SS to get him, while i've finished SS, i haven't gotten the legend from it.

see ya 'round  

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

dklepto
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:19 am
You can get him from one of the downloadable missions in Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, but you have to have at least two copies of the game to complete the Deoxys mission. Two players is ideal, but I was able to do it on my own while operating two DS's. *L* It took a lot longer, though, because I had to raise my Pokemon's levels to around level 30 each and max out their capture, time, and assist stats to take him on successfully.

The good news is, you can replay the mission as many times as you want to get another and another and another until infinity. BUT you can only transfer one per cartridge...so I can get one for Diamond and one for Pearl, but if I trade those away, I can't transfer another to those game cartridges. :/

Once I transfer one to all my games, I'm thinking of going ahead and getting an extra one in each game. I'm heading to Dragon*Con in Atlanta in September, and I'm thinking of taking the Pokemon Ranger games along in case I run into anyone who wants a Deoxys. smile  
Mainlands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games