Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Temple of the Gods Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Among the walls hung pictures of each and every god such as Aphrodite
User Image
Hermes
And Nemesis
User Image
On the wall farthest from the door behind the alter with a small bowl of pomegranets was a giant picture of the Big Three.
Zues
Hades
And Poseidon.
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:01 am
I strolled into the temple and bowed down at the alter.Then I kneeled."Zues.Hera.Poseidon.Hades.Nemesis.Aphrodite.Hermes.One of your gods.Athena.Please I need your guidance."I whispered.I felt familuarity at the temple.The names of the gods just came to me.Tears started to stream down my face as I tried to remember things about my actual life.Nothing came to me.
Soon I saw a pinkish and a greyish glow at my sides.
I looked up and saw two beautiful women.
The first one with the pink glow had warm brown eyes,wavy brown hair,flawless skin,and a red rose in her hair.
The second one with the grey glow had tan skin,curly black hair,and ensettling grey eyes.Yet she was also beautiful.The smile on her face distracted me from her eyes.
They were both dressed in greek tunics.
They looked familiar yet so not.
Tears continued to drip onto the tile floor.
"Jamie."The grey one said touching my cheek."Calm down."
The pink one looked at me in concern and distaste."Black?"She said."Pink is the new black."
The grey one sighed."You should know.You are the beauty goddess."
My gaze flitted over to the image of Aphrodite on the wall.Then to the image of Athena.
"Aphrodite?Athena?"My voice came out a croak.
Aphrodite made a distatseful noise."Oh sweetie your voice."She said.She snapped her fingers."Speak."She said.
I don't know why but I did."Yes Lady Aphrodite."I said.My voice sounded more musical than usual.
Aphrodite smiled in satisfaction.
Athena looked at Aphrodite in irritation."Stop changing people the way you think they should be.Everyone has their own beauty."Athena said.
The beauty goddess looked offended."I know that.I was just trying to help her.Like your grey tunic.So eighteen cenuries ago."Aphrodite said.She clapped her hands and there was a flash.Athena was wearing a white blouse and casual jeans.
Aphrodite was wearing a glittery red halter top and a white mini skirt with greek sandals.
I looked down at myself as a reflex.Thank the gods I was wearing my clothes.
Athena's tan face reddened."Aphrodite!"
Aphrodite looked at her and shrugged."It was from your clothes Athene."The love goddess said.
Athena looked intensely angry.I would hate to go against her in battle.
For a second I thought she was gonna run Aphrodite through with a spear that appeared in her hand.But then it disappeared and Athena's face relaxed."Oh whatever.We're here for Jamie."
They turned back to me."Jamie we don't know what happened to your memories."Athena said.
"But we could reunite you with your family!"Aphrodite chimed in.Her eyes glimmered."I saw my son took a fancy to you."
My face reddened."Kylar?We-we're just friends."
"Sure you are."Aphrodite said.
Athena sighed."Stop pestering the girl."
Aphrodite sighed."Sorry,sorry.Anyway we could reunite you with your family and friends."
I looked between them."What's the catch?"
Athena smiled."You know us so well."
I impatiently tapped my foot.
Aphrodite looked at me with sympathy."We just thought we should tell you that they haven't even been looking for you."
I looked at her.Then at Athena.Then after a long silence I sighed."I'm fine where I am.For now.I've got friends."
"Including my son."Aphrodite sang.
Then Athena covered my eyes and I felt a bright flash.
Athena uncovered them smiling at me."You've seemed to forget that when we go into our godly forms demigods and mortals burn up to ashes."
I looked at her."Wait which am I?"I said.
But she was gone.  

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:46 pm
I felt so frustrated.
Nemesis's painting seemed to stare at me.It looked at me as if to say,what are you gonna do now hotshot?
I screamed."What happened to balance,Nemesis?!This certainly isn't it!"
I fell to the floor my hair tangled into bundles in my hands.
After five minutes of just sitting there listening to my own breathing I stood up.I brushed myself off and fixed my hair in the reflection of the shiny floor.My eyes were still bright red and puffy but no one would notice.Probobly.
I straightened my clothes and walked out of the temple feeling like I just got ran over by one of Ares wild boars.
I went straight back to my dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:55 am
Lili walked into the temple ignoring anyone, if there was anyone around. She wore all black like normal. Black skinny jeans, a black hoodie that was zipped halfway and the hood up over her head, a black t-shirt with a grave smokey graveyard on it. She wore black hightops and leather fingerless gloves her nails painted black. Her skin was white like a ghost, her eyes a blood red, she had long eyelashes, her hair choppy cut to her shoulders. She was actually really pretty, then again she was a former actress but quit because of what all happened. Lili stopped at the picture of the big three. "Hey dad" she mumbled, Lili leaned against Zeus's face looking at Hades, which was really who she was talking to. "Hows it going, blah blah blah" she grinned a bit her white fang like teeth showing. "How's mom I know you have her, take care of her mkay. And Leon, make sure he eats her carrots he hates them but he has to eat them." she laughed a bit "Oh and Maggie she gets in to trouble sometimes make sure she doesnt alright. And Mio...." Lili looked away "Well....Keep her ghosty for now, but soon I will make her live again. You can count on it" Lili smiled a little. "You better come see me soon in the real world. Jeez ever heard of a kid missing their dad. And I will come and see the fam when I can." Lili sat down and crossed her legs. "But for now guess i will just make some fire" she mumbled and placed her hand on the ground a small fire appearing from it. Lili had gotten a small gift from the gods, nothing real interesting from some but gift nether less. Finally her father had become closer to the rest of the family so all was a bit better for him.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:58 pm
For some reason on my angry walk I found myself back at the temple.I had nowhere else to go so I pushed inside and saw a girl talking to the painting of Zues Hades and Poseidon.
I quietly walked in trying not to bother her and went straight up to the Athena painting."What is it your not telling me?"I whispered to the painting."Why wont you tell me how to get my memory back?I know you know how Miss Goddess of Wisdom!!!!"I hissed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:58 pm
//k a o r i. w a s. h e r e.//
Theme Song: Edge of Glory--Lady Gaga

Kaori walked into the Temple of the Gods, a little nervous. "When will I find the one?" This was a question that had been bugging her for who knows how long. Suddenly her leggings had an unfamiliar itch to them, and her palms were sweaty. She waited impatiently.

Then, a golden aura appeared. It took the shape of a woman. She had long, wavy auburn hair, with a sharp rose pinned on her ear. Chocolate brown eyes were welcoming yet charming yet dangerous, like a siren. Fair skin and a smooth complexion were masterfully plastered to her body, with a silk Greek tunic wrapped around her small body. "You called?"

Kaori was stunned. "U-Uh, yeah. Did you hear me?" She wasn't sure what else to say, she was in the presence of a goddess here.

"Not only am I the goddess of beauty, I am also the goddess of love. I'm not going to give away the answer entirely; what fun is that?" She chuckled, but instead of sounding like a regular one, it sounded beautiful. Musical. Magical, almost. She flipped her hair over her shoulder, and grinned. Kaori was getting impatient, goddess or not.

"So?" An eyebrow raised.

"I like your attitude, Kaori. Very independent, yet you want to know who the one is for you..." Aphrodite seemed to lose her train of thought right then and there. Kaori didn't blame her. "Here's a hint," She said warily. "He's--oh, I can't! That would ruin everything!" Aphrodite shouted, slamming her foot down, sandal making a flapping, then slamming sound. She scowled, then sighed.

"Why not?!" Kaori whined, shoulders slumping. She pressed her lips into a thin, pink line. It looked like Aphrodite was looking over her shoulder, so Kaori looked after her to see if she was missing something. There was nothing. Kaori whipped herself around, but Aphrodite wasn't there. Hearing a small giggle, and seeing a hand wave at her side, Kaori looked over her shoulder there. But all Kaori saw was a faint golden glow, then just the mossy bricks in the side of the temple.

User Image

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:11 pm
I saw Aphrodite apppear to a girl on the other side of the temple but ignored it.Aphrodite was no help.
I glared at the painting of Athena."Well?If your so obsessed with knowledge why don't you give me back mine?!"I only half screamed.
I sunk to my knees and just kneeled there trying to control myself.
Soon instead of Athena's grey aura I felt a red aura next to me.
I looked up and saw Hermes god of travelers and many more.
I looked at him.Unlike his picture in the temple his hair was blonde and close cropped.He had tan skin and had the body of a 16 year-old.I looked at his staff whats-its-name.
"Hey Jamie."One of the snakes,the girl snake said.
"Did you bring us rats?"The boy snake asked.
Hermes rolled his eyes."Martha,Alex stop."
"Alex?"I repeated looking at him.
Hermes smiled."Had to give him a more modern name to get him to stop complaining."
I nodded.I concentrated on the rat "Alex" had wanted to looked at the ground.
Then a rat appeared.It was dead.
Alex slithered over to it and ate it."Yum."
Hermes slammed his staff."Alex Martha!"Then his staff turned into a phone which he put in the pocket of his jacket.
He was wearing black jeans,a red shirt,and a black suit jacket.
I just stared up at the god of mesengers like he'd just sprouted a second head.
Hermes held out his hand."Stand up now Jamie."He said.
I took his hand cautiously and let him help me up.
Hermes leaned against the wall."So Zues told me to tell you to stop screaming at painting in the temple."Hermes said."It kinda ruins the sacramental stuff."
I nodded looking at his feet.He was wearing converse hightops and they had actual wings on them.
"And Athena says to stop insulting her no matter how amusing Aphrodite finds it."Hermes added.
I looked at him in the skylight."I didn't insult her.I asked for help and she didn't grant it.So I said,'why wont you help me get my memory back?I know you know how Miss Goddess of Wisdom!' Then I said,'Well?If your so obsessed with knowledge why don't you give me back mine?!'How is that an insult?"I said simply and innocently.
Hermes sighed and sat down against the wall."Jamie I know we go way back.Like way back.I mean we're cousins.But you know I can't help when Zues and Athena come after you trying to turn you to ashes."He said.
Instead of replying I looked up at his painting which he was leaning against."We should really fix that.Its sooo unaccurate."I said distractedly.
Hermes gave me a look."Jamie."
I sighed looking back at the real Hermes."Sorry.You know I'm easily distracted!"
Hermes frowned."Maybe I should reconsider sending that friend of yours here."He said.
"Alizayah?"I cried.
Hermes nodded."Yeah.Her."
I pushed my hair out of my face."Wait just one thing.Did the Mist manipulate my family?"I asked.
Hermes looked at me."No.It didn't."I sensed the truth in his words.
I felt like crying then."Well you know what?Go to Alizayah.Ask her,'Do you want to see your friend Jamie?'If she says yes then bring her.Don't do anything against her will."I said.
Hermes nodded."Okay.Bye Jamie."
I nodded and covered my eyes.
There was a flash and Hermes was gone.
I looked around the temple and put my hood up.Then I started back towards my dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:31 pm
Lili sighed seeing the gods appear to all the other people but she just staid sitting below the painting of the big three. Her little fire crackled in front of her floating above the ground so it caught nothing on fire. She mumbled something to herself as a spirit came out of the ground and floated beside her. "Shes mistress?" the spirit said.

"Get me my father please" she waved her hand and the ghost went back through the ground.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:29 pm
I entered the temple feeling slightly nausious from my earlier events.The first thing I saw was Aphrodite sitting in a pew lying down rather leisurely.
I stormed up to her."Lady Aphrodite."I spat out the name.
"Ahh angry with me I see."She said breezily."What'd I do?"
Her hair was blonde now.She looked like Taylor Swift.
"My memory!"I hissed remembering Zues's complaint to stop screaming in the temple.
Aphrodite waved her hand and sat up,not a strand of hair out of place."That was the Furies' idea."She said.
There was a rumbling of thunder.
She waved her hand aggitatedly."Oh shut up old man!"
More thunder.
"Uh Lady Aphrodite."I said nervously."It may not be wise to anger the Lord of the Sky."I said hoping Zues didn't blast me down to Tartarus.
Aphrodite looked at me."Whatever."
More thunder.
"Blah blah blah!"She said.
More thunder.
Aphrodite shook her head."Oh and we made that messenger god Hermes lie to you."She said taking my hands."Zues's orders.Your family was manipulated by the mist.Everyone but your truest friends Alizayah and her brother."
I dropped her hands in fury."What?"I cried.
Aphrodite nodded."I'm sorry.And I mean it.You know because it is rare for a goddess to apoligize."
I didn't hear her.The fury was too terrible."How dare you!"I hissed."Why?!"
More thunder.
Aphrodite shook her head and leaned towards me taking my hands."Just beware of these people,Jamie.There are people that are not here to make you safe.Beware."She said in a voice that sounded nothing like her own.
It had...fear?For me?
he thought calmed me down a bit.A goddess scared for me!
"I can't stay long."She continued."I have to go have a..meeting with Ares"--the name made me suddenly angry,I felt like breaking a window at the sound of the name though Aphrodite didn't notice my anger--"Just promise to be careful and be happy."She said spreading her hands.
A bunch of pink sparkled appeared where her hands had been in the air.
"I-I promise."I said.
Aphrodite nodded and let go of my hands.
She changed before my eyes.Her blonde curly hair turned straight and...pink?Her fring turned blackish and there were still traces of blonde.Dark eyeliner appeared around her blue eyes which turned black.Her skin went from tan to an average color.
Her nails turned sparkly red.
I looked at the goddess.
User Image
"We're going bowling."She said with a secretive smile.
"Where in the Underworld?"I asked.
Thunder.
"Sorry!It was an expression!"I said.
Aphrodite stayed smiling though."We're going to this hip new place in Pennsylvania."She explained staightening her jacket.
"It's called 'Dance!' "She said."Rollar bowling!"She exclaimed ecstatically.She looked down at her hot pink knee high high heel boots that matched her hair."Too bad I wont be able to wear these."She said.She snapped her fingers and the heels were replaced with wheels.
Holyyy.......
She smiled that secretive smile at me again then she skated away with the grace expected of a love goddess.She did a 360* spin in the middle of the room and dissappeared.
"Danger...."I muttered laying back on the pew.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:23 pm
Johan
User Image

Johan watched from the shadows as one girl spoke to Aphrodite then another spoke to her as her appearance changed. Then there was Lili, and there was no mistaking the darkness that creeped into her soul. That brought a smile on the man's face. He let his calm eyes drift back to the one who watched the love goddess disappear. The Greek gods have been quite busy lately...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:53 pm
As I laid there I felt a presence.I ignored it though figuring it was that other girl talking to the Hades picture.I sighed and sat up.I looked down at myself making sure Aphrodite didn't change me (Can you really blame me for checking?) and sighed.
I looked around at the avrious familiar god pictures. Nemesis,Hermes,Amphrite,Triton,Notus.
If I was a demigod who was my mom?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:49 pm
Johan studied each statue and painting used to honor the Greek gods. He closed his eyes and remembered the time the gods of every race mingled with their humans. The man stopped thinking of his memories and walked up to the young girl. "Having trouble with your memories, my dear?" he asked softly, reading her aura.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:55 am
I jumped a bit when a man walked up to me and asked me a question.I swirled around the face him fully."What do you care?"I asked defensively.Who was this guy and why was he talking to me?!  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:00 pm
john had walked into the temple with a cast over his left arm and a patch over his left eye even though he had only been gone for a few days he had seen combat already even though he did not belive in the gods he still came as he respected almost every person no matter what god they had  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:12 pm
I noticed another guy walk in.He had a cast on his arm.Then I noticed he might've been Jack.I glanced at the floor distractedly 'cause I noticed something pink on the floor.And I almost screamed.Aphrodite?I looked like how she had looked.She HAD gotten me.Pink hair and all.Instead of screaming or flipping out I quickly swivled my glare to the man infront of me again.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff