Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
Your Opinion On "Jumping" Someone... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:04 pm
So just last night, after watching the movie Priest (Ironically it was also Friday the 13th), three of my friends and I got jumped from a group of ten people. Ten on four really isn't much of a fair fight but we manage to fight them off barely fighting xD. I see it as utterly stupid that you need several other people to help you fight (usually) one person. I think of it as the person being too scared to handle his own battles, anyways. I just wanted others opinions on so called "Jumping".

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:10 pm
My opinion on violence in general is that it's a weak way of solving things.
It takes strength and intelligence to solve problems with even the biggest assholes on the universe with words, rather than fists.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:21 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
My opinion on violence in general is that it's a weak way of solving things.
It takes strength and intelligence to solve problems with even the biggest assholes on the universe with words, rather than fists.

Words are not going to work with these assholes. As soon as the first one approached us the first thing we all said was we weren't looking for a fight and we got into anyways. We almost got our asses handed to asses and I got the worst end of it. Some stupid mofo snuck me and then another dropped me from behind. Next thing I knew I was on the floor but I kicked at least two of them before Roman, Dylan, and Nick jumped in and as soon as I got up and got a few hits in they booked it -.- Bunch of Punks.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:21 pm
Why didn't you have a gun, foo?

We're supposed to be smart, so getting more people on someone is the smartest way to fight. Just like war may depend on how many soldiers you have, or how many bullets and stuff. If you're a person on honor, then you seek to fight 1 on 1, but anyone barely knows the meaning of honor or respect these days.  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:25 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Why didn't you have a gun, foo?

We're supposed to be smart, so getting more people on someone is the smartest way to fight. Just like war may depend on how many soldiers you have, or how many bullets and stuff. If you're a person on honor, then you seek to fight 1 on 1, but anyone barely knows the meaning of honor or respect these days.

I know. I told them if I'm going to fight it's 1on1 and they weren't having it. And no, it's not about numbers. It I actually chose to fight back we would've won but none of us were looking for a fight and were basically just holding out as long as possible without throwing a punch or knocking someone out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:33 pm
THat's why its good to study the martial arts!!!!

Anyway, at my high school there have been many fights this week, and unfair ones at that. I wa sin about 3.

The most unfair fight this week, was 25 somphmores vs 3 seniors...  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:34 pm
I enjoy big fights, as long as they're almost even numbered. Hell even when I was a freshman we had a big group fight of 10 on 10 at this park. They're fun so long as it's an even match. Jumping though? I'm not really into it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:39 pm
Exactly. Big fights are fine, when they are even. Though when I think about it this would've been even. My friends and I practice gang fight scenarios like this all the time and it actually saved me. I would've fine, maybe a bit beaten, even if my friends weren't there. Thing is, we weren't trying to fight. We managed to hold them off, without fighting. If I wanted to I could've kicked one and knocked him out could. I've kicked through a small tree before, of course it was slightly rotted lol, but still. The only reason I didn't fight back was because I was scared of hurting them and scared of my little brother and friends getting hurt as well. I honestly couldn't have cared if I ended up in the hospital, as long as it wasn't them.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:43 pm
Take a stungun with you, or mace, cause then everyone gets screwed. whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:48 pm
Also I assume they were males!!

Kick them in their nuts/balls/d**k!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:05 pm
I really hate fighting actually, it's a drag in my POV. I think it's always better to fight only when you're in deep crap.. or to fight in self defense. Other than that, I honestly think you should consult someone... or try to talk it out.
Jumping someone, however, is just wrong... I don't feel anyone should pick a fight that's not necessary.

But yeah... I don't exactly believe in jumping people.. haha

I remember during my Junior year... there was a Powder Puff game (Seniors vs. Juniors) and the game actually got really intense.. there was literally a fight between all the Seniors and Juniors. They both said the other jumped the other..

Another I remember was between the African Americans and Latinos, after school in the alleyway. Yeah but someone called the cops and it was stopped. There was rumors that the AA jumped the L or the L jumped the AA.

.. So yeah hahah that's where my POV comes from. xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:37 pm
I love fighting... Probably because I do muay thai though. Most people think it's stereotypical because i'm half african and half mexican. But honestly, both of my brothers hate fighting. As long as someone starts it, i'm game. But I don't do jumping. I just think it's not very manly if you can't fight on even terms.  

Spooky BLVK

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:00 pm
I love fighting, mostly because I was raised in a fighting environment, the way my family is rolleyes But I absolutely hate it when someone cannot fight on fair ground. I don't care about a guy "sneaking" another guy. That's real life for you. People don't "square up" before a fight. The fists just come. I've been snuck and I've snuck someone before. But Jumping, really? I've seen around 17 kids on 1 because they wanted to jump him. I was just like "wtf...really?" It's BS. It's BS to fight in the first place but I just have a drive to fight. It's just who I am but I'd never jump someone, not even in revenge.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:01 pm
The Lady of Nirvana
I really hate fighting actually, it's a drag in my POV. I think it's always better to fight only when you're in deep crap.. or to fight in self defense. Other than that, I honestly think you should consult someone... or try to talk it out.
Jumping someone, however, is just wrong... I don't feel anyone should pick a fight that's not necessary.

But yeah... I don't exactly believe in jumping people.. haha

I remember during my Junior year... there was a Powder Puff game (Seniors vs. Juniors) and the game actually got really intense.. there was literally a fight between all the Seniors and Juniors. They both said the other jumped the other..

Another I remember was between the African Americans and Latinos, after school in the alleyway. Yeah but someone called the cops and it was stopped. There was rumors that the AA jumped the L or the L jumped the AA.

.. So yeah hahah that's where my POV comes from. xD

I'm going to put this blunt since I'm half black/half Puerto Rican.
It would be the damn black kids and Latinos fighting in an alleyway xD. For some reason it's expected of them >.>  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:58 am
The only fighting I ever do is with my brother.. when we freaking each others asses. But we honestly don't consider it fighting until you've got the intent literally really really hurt someone.

@Flash- Yeah they always have this rivalry thing going on.. haha

There's another fight I remember between two girls.. one of them, a senior she grabbed the other girl by her hair and slammed her against the building repeatedly.. and then when she went unconcious, she kept kicking her. .__. and it included tearing clothes later on so I walked away right after I heard the first tear. That was kinda disturbing for me.  
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff