Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:33 pm
Today's goal: Find your way into...Some forbidden place and proceed to document any rare findings that could result in the ultimate blackmail of any higher ranking member. In this case, Ally choose her older cousin Xander for this little exploring adventure. Sure, all she had to do was go up one floor to the grunt's quarters and pick the lock, but where was the fun in that? Exactly. There was no fun. She was currently wandering the hallway looking for that one vent system that she knew would lead to her poor cousin's room. She didn't have the luxury of a map, so she had to rely on memory alone, which sucked major a**. "If I recall correctly, it should be riiiiiight..." left turn, then right, followed by another right turn, then got straight. As a side thought, she still couldn't figure out why her cousin was here in the first place, not to mention the fact that he was one rank above her already! Whoops, just passed it.

"Ah...There you are...Now let's get this grill off so we can begin our adventure!"

Snatching a Philips screwdriver from the garage was easier than it should've been, but looking a gift horse in the mouth a a very bad thing and Ally wasn't about to try it now. She was about to unscrew the screws when a thought passed through her head. Team Rocket...A secret crime organization, one that would like to be as secretive as possible..."On second thought, let's try plan B!" Plan B wasn't as risky as plan A, but at least she couldn't get in too much trouble if she were to sneak into vents. She began to wander back the way she came in order to go to Xander's room. Instead of sneaking through the vents, she was going to try getting in through the front door. She tip toed like one of those panty raider perverts she's seen in many cartoons, looked round, and placed her ear to the door just incase her cousin or his room mate was there...

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:17 pm
It was a good thing Ally had decided against plan A as there would have been some serious consequences, as it were trouble was heading towards the trouble maker. Xander may not have been in his room at the moment but he was finishing up his shift and getting ready to go back to his room. He was planning on taking a shower then curling up on his bed with either a book or with his laptop and had no inclination at the moment to deal with his loveable but annoying cousin. If he caught her before she could get in then he might let her off with a warning, other wise...she'll find out soon enough.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:56 pm
Once Ally was sure there was no one was in the room, she began to work at the lock with a bobbin pen she had in her hair. There was a small tiny click sound that signified the lock was popped. She made her way into the room with a "Ehehehhehehehehe...." escaping her mouth. What to take? She eyed her cousin's laptop and a grench like grin spread across her face and she snatched up the laptop with a quickness and grabbed a couple of snacks she found in one of his dresser drawers. Then a thought popped into her head.

Will she give her cousin back his stuff?

The laptop? Yes. The snacks? Nah...Those were getting eaten as soon as she made it back to her room. Making her way to the door, she checked the lock to make sure it re-lock itself and closed the door, heading right for the person she was stealing from. She didn't know this, otherwise she would've dropped what she had and made a mad dash for her room.

Every bad deed has a consequence...

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Xander stretched his arms towards the roof and let out a small yawn as he did so. He was speed walking back to his room so he was half way there already. He mentally went over the things he would check up on if he got on his laptop and what book he would read if he chose that route. Frost had recommended a few that sounded interesting after all.

He turned a corner and ended up running into someone smaller then him. "Oh I'm sorry." He grabbed their arms to make sure they didn't fall then really looked to see who it was. "Ally?"  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:08 am
Stealing from her cousin's room was easy. But why did he have to come back so soon?! He wasn't supposed to be back until she got to her room for petesake! Bumping into him was the LAST thing she wanted to do...

Too late now...

She looked up to her cousin with a sheepish grin. "Eheheheh...Haii Xander...Ummm..." She held up his stuff carefully. "Some one was in your room and they tried to take your stuff so I chased them down. T-They gave me the stuff and I was looking for you so I could bring it back."

God she was in so much trouble....

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:35 pm
There was an ever so small twitch starting over Xander's right eye as he sighed. "Bratling it would make it easier on your self if you just told the truth." he warned after his cousin lie detector went off. "If you chased them off they wouldn't have just given you my stuff plus if they were in the room they would have taken Frosts things as well." he said with a stern look.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:50 pm
Who or what was Frost? Was that the mysterious roommate she kept hearing about? Tilting her head to the side in a curious manner, Ally looked to her cousin with a question already forming her head. Perhaps this would throw him off her trail while she came up with a better lie to cover her a**.

"Who is Frost? Your butt buddy?"

She did know that her cousin could be bisexual, so it wouldn't surprise her if that was the code name of his secret lover or some s**t like that...

That would be the inspiration for so much yaoi for her to read.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:49 pm
"One, Frost is NOT a butt buddy, two I don't want to her you say that again, and three, don't try to change the subject." Xander said with a blush and a sigh. He would not stand anyone calling Frost a 'butt buddy' as that would imply that they were nothing but people that only wanted to jump into bed and get busy. For that matter where had she even picked that up from anyway? He held his hands up for his stuff before he forgot it and gave he a chance to scamper off with it. "Now please return that and tell the truth."  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 pm
Ally tilted her head in a curious manner. Now this was something new...If Frost wasn't his butt-buddy, then maybe he was his personal male stripper?

Her eyes took on a slight pervy glint and she drooled a little.

Who wouldn't want to have their own personal sex slave/ man servant/ stripper? She shook her head and looked back to her cousin with a pout.

Lucky b*****d, this Frost guy was probably cute too...

"Oh! I get it! He's your own personal male stripper then? I didn't see a pole in your room so that means..." she gasped. "YOU GET FREE LAP DANCES?! she made sure to hold onto the laptop as tightly as she could. There could be naked pictures of Frost in there and her cousin wanted it because he didn't want to share the goods!

The nerve!

"And I'm not lying thank you!"

She was going to get to see those damned pictures even if she had to lie to her cousin to see them!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:07 pm
'I will not think of Frost in a stripper outfit, I will not think of Frost in a stripper outfit, IwillNOTthinkofFrostinastripperoutfit!' Xander's mind was desperately trying not to think about it while he his self was red as a tomato. "Addison Knight hand over my laptop right now and pray I don't bend you over my knee for insulting Frost and lying to me. Frost is NOT my butt buddy and he is NOT a stripper!" Still not thinking about that, still not thinking about that, la la la la....! "Frost is a regular Team Rocket member who is my roommate so kindly stop jumping to conclusions like a twelve year old and act your age?" He normally didn't mind that his cousin was childish but she was part of TR now and it was getting on his nerves at the moment. Mainly because he didn't want to get lost in the thought of Frost in booty shorts, fish net and-NOT THINKING ABOUT IT!  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:10 pm
Act her age? She was acting her age wasn't she?

How rude!

"For your information Xander, I AM acting my age. In fact, I think you have naked pictures of Frost on your computer and I intend to find them! So no, out can't have your laptop back. Not till I find those pictures!

There, take that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:22 pm
Xander resisted the urge to facepalm. "I do not have naked pictures of my boyfriend on my laptop and even if I did you couldn't get past my passwords to find them." Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill not thinking about those images Ally was trying to plant in his brain kthanks. "And even still it is NONE of your business what I have on my laptop and you have no right to see my boyfriend naked in the first place."

He gave her a glare. "Now hand over my laptop."  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:56 am
True, she didn't have the right. But STILL, she just wanted to keep messing with her cousin. He was the closest thing she had to an older brother figure anyway.

Why not bug him constantly?

Ally handed over the laptop with a huff, a cross of her arms, and a pout. Since she gave Xander back his laptop, this means he'll shoo her away right? She reaaaaaally didn't want that, but who was she to try and control fate right?

She really needed to stop trying to be realistic.

"Your gonna shoo me away now aren't you?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:26 pm
Xander clutched his laptop protectively to his chest once he got it back and sighed. "No, no I'm not. Clearly you are bored since you did this so I will tell you what, I'll put this back in my room and then you and I can go do something if you want alright? But you have to promise not to brake into my room or steal my stuff again."  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:17 pm
She had to PROMISE!? But, what id she LIKED breaking into Xanders room? Ally looked at the floor for a bit before looking back up at Xander. She wouldn't be able to mess with Xander's stuff anymore, but at least he would maybe spend more time with her.

A promise huh? well, she could do that. Worse case scenario, she breaks the promise out of boredom....Which would be Xander's fault anyway.

"Fine. I promise..."

Everyone was so stiff around here...

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas