Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A new wolf rp?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:24 am

Hey so I started this new Rp in another guild... but no one seems to be interested there.. would anyone be interested in a new WOLF Rp? I already have some profile skeletons and stuff set up. I juts don't have anyone to RP with .. :[
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Post some details, I might probably be interested. I love a good wolf RP *wags tail*

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:45 pm

okk well this is the first one I've ever started. SO forgive me if there's errors. Okay. Let me round up my ideas.
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:48 pm

This is what my original call was.

User Image

This RP is set in the early 1900's in the turn of the century russia.. Specifically siberia. Revolution is on the brink. It's fantasy.. The siberia/russia setting is just the base for it.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS RP PM ME
I need to figure out character bio stuff before i can develop the story too far.
The next bit of information

Intro

Current Year:1905

Humans and wolves once lived peacefully together. The race called werewolves were on the rise, creating terror and fear in villages. Soon, the terror became so great that it didm't matter to the humans wether or not you were a werewolf, half-wolf, or a shapeshifter.. if you had a tail and ears, you were a demon. You were considered to be a bloodthirsty monster.

Five years ago, human hunters drove out an killed nearly all of the wolf species that they could find. THe numbers of violent, bloodthirsty werewolves are on the rise again, but humans blame the half-wolves because they can't shed their wolf skins. Werewolves are only violent and bloodthirsty around the time of the full moon. A werewolf could lead a relatively normal life among humans, so long as they never reveal their secret. Humans have begun to attack and species of wolves on the spot, including the natural ones.

There was a great crusade against all species of the wolves. Natural wolves, shapeshifters, half-wolves, and werewolves have all been mercilessly slaughtered because of the fear werewolves create in humans. Humans see any of the wolf species as demon spawn scattered across the northern countryside.

Whispers of a revolution are singing through the forests and villages. Rumors of half-wolves and shapeshifters joining forces are spreading. No one knows how all these different species came to be, but it's time for them to emerge from hiding and create their own history. The revolution is coming, and so are the wolves.

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:29 am

Okay so I actually got this RP off to a really good start in the ((Outlaw Wolf Pack)) So If anyone was interested.. that's where it's happening.  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games