Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Anime Favorites? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13Radishes

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:47 pm
Post your favorite anime basically just stuff about it

Well at the moment mine is Kateyo Hitman Reborn! since i just finished it. It was awesome and funny as hell, lots of fangirls and bishies, lots of action and wonderful amvs for it ^^

Favorite characters include Mukuro, Gokudera and SQUALO!!
Favorite minor characters include Fong, Fran, G and Mammon
Favorite box weapons include Demon lens, Beef bowl cambio forma, G archery  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:19 pm
Hmm. Favorite anime? How about Naruto Bleach Kuroshitsuji.

Only watched a bit of the anime (I prefer reading manga...) It was alright. Funny, dramatic, British-y. Not sure if I liked how the plot went everywhere, I kinda liked the way the manga was going but, eh not much I can do about it. Also, Ciel is the best.

As for Kateyo Hitman Reborn, my favorite character is Yamamoto. He's like a puppy. But I like Gokudera and Mukuro too. C:

Haha I liked how Tsuna is so useless in the beginning.  

LongLongAgo

13Radishes

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:32 am
LongLongAgo
Hmm. Favorite anime? How about Naruto Bleach Kuroshitsuji.

Only watched a bit of the anime (I prefer reading manga...) It was alright. Funny, dramatic, British-y. Not sure if I liked how the plot went everywhere, I kinda liked the way the manga was going but, eh not much I can do about it. Also, Ciel is the best.

As for Kateyo Hitman Reborn, my favorite character is Yamamoto. He's like a puppy. But I like Gokudera and Mukuro too. C:

Haha I liked how Tsuna is so useless in the beginning.

yeah he was such a wimp, but if you didn't see him wimpy you won't be able to appreciate him in hyper dying will mode where he goes all orange eyed and cool

yamamoto is just, sooooo funny i mean there was an episode where he was holding a grenade (lambo's) and he didn't know what is was, and gokudera was beside him trying to get him to throw it and just shouted "yamamoto! back HOME!!" and yamamoto's eyes went all serious and he threw it baseball style and it exploded. lol!

Gokudera and uri make the best combo btw  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:02 pm
My Favorite Anime is also Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I Love Almost Everything About it ^,^ ... although i have watched Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon for year, this one is my favorite by far!!!

My Favorite Character is Sawada Tsunayoshi not because he the main, but because I see a lot of myself in him ^,^  

Number Xl

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

-Weird Wacky Watermelon-

O.G. Cat

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:57 pm
Sailormoon?
Dragon Ball?!
Naruto... stare
Cromartie High School is my new favorite. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:47 am
Number Xl
My Favorite Anime is also Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I Love Almost Everything About it ^,^ ... although i have watched Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon for year, this one is my favorite by far!!!

My Favorite Character is Sawada Tsunayoshi not because he the main, but because I see a lot of myself in him ^,^

interesting ^^ i see myself a lot in Mukuro actually even though i'm a girl, and that being said i don't see it in a fangirl way, i like him genuinely cuz he reminds me of myself.

i also like Squalo mainly because he is both left handed and a pisces like me ^^  

13Radishes

Lop Bunny Demon

Hallowed Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:32 pm
My favorite anime so far is ouran high school host club although I do like lucky star too.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:59 pm
Pin the Panda2
My favorite anime so far is ouran high school host club although I do like lucky star too.

i like that one too! whats your favorite character?  

Grand friend10

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:35 pm
I love sailor moon. Especially the character Sailor Mars.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:39 am
High School of the Dead right now.. Second favorite is Gantz. If you guys haven't seen these, you really need to.  

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

13Radishes

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:46 am
Grand friend10
Pin the Panda2

i like that one too! whats your favorite character?

Ouran!! i'll pass the question whats both of you guy-es favorite characters?  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:06 pm
D.N.Angel. Fell in love with Dark the minute I first saw him in my friends manga. He's the best thief EVER! AND he's quite well.... drawn..  

Poetic Wonderland

Valiant Werewolf

13Radishes

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:43 am
just found a new favorite, anybody ever heard of Panty and Stocking? the show is pretty messed up but it's good  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:41 pm
Sailor moon, and Strawberry panic, Mermaid melody.
>< I'm trying to look for more manga now a day's through

Sawahxo

Sawahxo

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:42 pm
TokiRyuu
just found a new favorite, anybody ever heard of Panty and Stocking? the show is pretty messed up but it's good

I've heard of it.
I've seen cosplays for it. but i haven't watched it
><

The Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out