Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:43 pm
i have this no gud b**ch living in my house and its driving me insane. shes a sl*t and she eats all the food in the house. she doesnt go to skool and she wears the most inappropriate clothes to work. she cheats on her bf and will sleep with any guy. shes stolen 1 offical bf and one almost bf from me. i waste all my money when she wants something and i need that money for a future. she thinks shes a know it all. recently a friend of my moms came to visit and she said something about her grandpas ashes and how she can tell them apart from other human ashes. ARE YOU SRS HOW DUMB CAN SHE GET? shes makes a bad name for all blondes out there. her stuff is everywhere. in my room,the office,and the living room. and she makes a huge mess everytime she cooks food. she has spread lies about me saying i have stolen her money and that i treat her like my slave. I HATE HER IM GUNNA FREAKIN BEAT HER SOON!!! i cant handle her anymore. i have to starve every freaking day because she one eats all the food 2 makes us waste all our money on gas so she can see her ugly a** bf in the city every freakin day pretty much ive had it. ive been patient for 6 months. dealing with the same stuff everyday. someone PLEASE help me!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:38 pm
If the house is your's, kick her out. She sounds like hell. There's no reason you should have to put up with her, no matter who she is. I don't know the conditions of her living with you (if theirs a contract or anything like that), but I would kick her out, or find out when th soonest date is when I can kick her out.

Or, if you don't want to kick her out, sit her down and talk about it. Maybe she was once a good friend, or maybe she's family. But if you're living together, you've got to get along. Calmly sit her down, and if she doesn't want to, make her. Show her you mean business. Let her know what your problem is, but don't freak out. And if she starts to freak out, just play it cool. No reason to get into any trouble over something like thing, because of someone like her.  

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:46 am
we have and it did nothing. and yesterday i had work and i ordered ginger beef before i left. i ate half of it and when i was going to put the rest in the fridge i told both her and my mom that the rest was for my lunch. both looking at me. i wake up this morning and theres like nothing left. my mom didnt eat it. im tiered of this stuff she does it all the time. thank god june 10 she has to be out of here. but i still am going insane haveing to deal with her. its like shes freaking 2. shes a stupid slutty lier.  
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games