Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Demon Bound

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

►►Reilly Alexander Cooper ◄◄

I was born March 19 around 81 years ago. But on Earth I look to be 18

According to my extra bits im a male, weighing around 162lbs and stand at 6'1. My human eyes are blue and my human hair is black. I look like this in my animal form. I look like this in my demon form. I am playing for Team One.

What attitude?
I've always been a quiet, scary-looking, misunderstood guy. But under all of that, I'm really sweet, charming, and a little funny. But to keep people from knowing that, and at a safe distance, I act cold, like an a*****e, and I get sarcastic.

Turn some pages in my book
Growing up, Reilly only saw himself as a simple soul collector. But his father was an addicted gambler to the game. In the last game, he bet Reilly's mother's soul. To win her back, his father bet on Reilly's team to win the next game. Leaving Reilly with no choice but to enter.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Cotton Candy
The Night Sky
Soul Studies
Enough Already!:
Bright Light
Most of Human Kind
Mirrors

Keep it on the downlow:
His favorite weapon is a scythe which he doesn't carry on him. His power is shadow manipulation.

Have you seen my Mark?

> bloodylilrose

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

►►Taylor Roselina Beckett◄◄

I was born December 12th around 17 years ago.

According to my extra bits im a female, weighing around 118lbs and stand at 5'9. My eyes are blue and my hair is blonde. I am playing for Team One.

What attitude?
Taylor is very laid back. She doesn't like commotion and fuss, because it makes her uncomfortable. She's very sarcastic, and jokes around, but usually only with friends around, or she uses it as something to fall back on when she doesn't know what else to say. Taylor hates attention, and will become shy if she gets too much, so she does her best to stay away. She's not very good at talking to people, and she has low tolerance when it comes to some things. Taylor has a few trust issues - she's had her fair share of letdowns, and she's cautious to not allow someone to affect her easily.

Turn some pages in my book
Taylor grew up with a seemingly ordinary family. Her parents got along very well, and so she lived with them and her older brother. All was well, too, until her mother's sexual endeavors surfaced. Apparently she had been sleeping around the office at her job. It was all over the local papers, and despite knowing all of this, her father still wanted to be with her mom. Taylor was completely torn apart because of this, and spent countless days wishing her mom would just get out of their life, or die. And then she got that wish, for her mom got in a car accident. She had been hit by a drunk driver on the way home from a meeting with the local council to try and deal with her situation. Taylor isn't superstitious, but she couldn't help feeling like she was responsible for the death of her mother.
Her dad did not take it very well. He picked up smoking and let go of his reins on the two kids. Taylor's brother began hanging out with a crowd he normally wouldn't have, and Taylor grew more and more distant from the rest of her family. She would stay cooped up in her bedroom in the afternoons after she got home from school, and didn't talk much at dinner, or even at school. Taylor's dad remarried a year and a half later, to an extremely nice woman that everyone approved of. Things got better around her house, but the memory of her mother still hangs around every now and then.
Her older brother moved out shortly after the wedding, and ran off to start a band with his questionable friends. Seeing that happen, Taylor's father, concerned that Taylor would want to stay locked up in her room forever, decided along with her stepmother that they would move her into a small apartment not too far from their house. They would pay for everything at first, but then slowly let her off of the leash and have her pay for things on her own. She complained at first, but then agreed when her stepmother sweetened the deal by throwing in a pet of her choice. Taylor now lives with her Siamese, Sylvia.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Lights
Ice cream
Music
Enough Already!:
The dark
Being annoyed or bothered
Anything that travels fast

Keep it on the downlow:
Taylor carries a gun with her. She bought it with money her mother left her in her will.

> ravensluckyshadow

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff